Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Next Movie Star Reality Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Next Movie Star Reality Show (13960 Views)

The Next Fuji Star Reality TV Show / The Next Fuji Star Reality Tv Show To Start Auditions Soon / 'Date A Star' Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Viciyke(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2008
Pls house, i need information about the reality show NEXT MOVIE STAR. I will like to know if it is showing live on any television, i will like to know if it has started, the house mates and the website. Pls.
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Tgirl4real(f): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2008
Just finished watching the first episode (I guess) of the next movie star and i think it's a wash off.

Rubbish as far as I'm concerned. It sucks. The girls are not tight and the guys are just there.

What a waste of time and resources? What do you all think?
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Seun(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2008
Day? Time? Channel?
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Tgirl4real(f): 12:48am On Nov 01, 2008
Last night, but i think it will be aired everyday.

It was showed on AIT around 11pm
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by smartsoft(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2008
and why do you say it was wash off? huh i don't think so, the gurls and the guys are just cool, i just happen to be among the crew on board and i don't think it was really a waste if you watch it well. and for the website, it will be live by tuesday, so people can get to vote for there favourite housemate and e.t.c, i woun't post the new link to the website until i upload it,
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Tgirl4real(f): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2008
Na wa o. . .

No one can even hint me that the thread has been merged. undecided

@Smartsoft,

It's cool hearing from someone that was on board

anyway, i have my reasons so saying so. . .

For example, not all of them can speak good English

the girls aint modest with their dressing

i wonder what they will wear when they eventually become stars
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by smartsoft(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2008
if you say english huh ? don't know about that more. but the dressing part, i will convey that to the producer. thanks
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Modups1(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2008
i am still trying to get the point of this show, all these noise makers they put together for a show
as 4 d ladies, wats up with all d boobs unleashed everywhere? tongue shocked angry
d guys dont sound intelligent at all
where are the past winners of this show
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Tgirl4real(f): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2008
I tire o. . .

I dint miss d last edition

I really enjoyed watching it.

But this one, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by smartsoft(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2008
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by TONDO: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2008
They've never been a star, i mean non of them i knw as a Star
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by bastrin(f): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry

One of doz hopless progrms again. 2 bad.

angry angry angry angry
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by freakyy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hey!! I havent seen any episode yet, i dont want to be discouraged cos i have a friend in the house, I cant wait to see what he'd look like on tv lol.
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Arcani: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Na wa o. . .

No one can even hint me that the thread has been merged. undecided

@Smartsoft,

It's cool hearing from someone that was on board

anyway, i have my reasons so saying so. . .

For example, not all of them can speak good English

the girls aint modest with their dressing

i wonder what they will wear when they eventually become stars
Modups!:

i am still trying to get the point of this show, all these noise makers they put together for a show
as 4 d ladies, wats up with all d boobs unleashed everywhere? tongue shocked angry
d guys don't sound intelligent at all
where are the past winners of this show
Tgirl4real:

I tire o. . .

I dint miss d last edition

I really enjoyed watching it.

But this one, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I actually thought I am the only one that feels this way about the damn show, I really wonder what they would be like if they become stars lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by uzwu: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2008
The next movie star inmates? they are all bunch of unserious, dumb and unrefined dogs esp that fake oyinbo guy there grin
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by chusben(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2008
I no get time for that show because i dey seek for important things
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by shylladear(f): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2008
na am not into the next movie star
i dont even watch it
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by carmelily: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2008
what's the next movie star?
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by kaboom: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2008
i fear that the talented people wont win cuz some girls there r showing thier asses and their scoring points with the general public,my brother watches it just 2 see ass.

1 Like

Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by nomanicole(f): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
next movie star?? or next nobody? we dont ever see the winner after the show.who amongst our movie stars emerged from any reality show, what deceit! what a waste! i'm yet to see a reality show that will stand out, as for this year's season,i can not subject myself to such misery. fun ny enough i have not seen any episode talk more of a whole season. iskenchi!

1 Like

Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by nomanicole(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
in a country like nigeria where you have to know somebody to be somebody.everybody except 1 or 2 in that show knows somebody that knows the organiser,so let them know we know all those things,abeg!
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by shylladear(f): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2008
carmelily:

what's the next movie star?

the next movie star is a reality tv show organized inorder to give people (thats if u know someone from the inside) the chance to show-case their talent and also improve on it and after that the winner will be given some gifts and also awarded a movie contract to act alongside some of our Nigerian actors
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by shylladear(f): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2008
"The NEXT MOVIE STAR is a TV Reality Show aimed at discovering the future Nigerian home video stars. It is an interesting and educational show with lots of actions, excitement, training, losses & ejections, victories & continuity that will make TV viewers glued to their TV sets throughout the duration of the reality show. "

Nice to see NAIJAS are so into reality shows now. wink

The winner PORRTIA YAMAHAN won a brand new Kia Rio car, N300,000 and cool movie contracts! Thanks to SMS text from viewers

http://naijagal..com/2006/11/next-movie-star-winner-naija-reality.html
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Tgirl4real(f): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
Carmelily,

Next Movie Star

is another reality TV show to build young and upcoming acts to become celebs.

I need u here plz

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.96.html
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by smartsoft(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2008
i think you should always ask well before you guys conclude and someone said you must know somebody or something  you go for audtion and let me tell you it is not those organizers that's in charge of the audtion is people like Desmond Eliot, Wale Adebayo, Tajudeen Adepetu, and many of them like that  you can even watch the promo of some movies they have done www.thenextmoviestarafrica.tv/watchvideo.html
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by bigfather(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2008
smartsoft:

i think you should always ask well before you guys conclude and someone said you must know somebody or something you go for audtion and let me tell you it is not those organizers that's in charge of the audtion is people like Desmond Eliot, Wale Adebayo, Tajudeen Adepetu, and many of them like that you can even watch the promo of some movies they have done www.thenextmoviestarafrica.tv/watchvideo.html

Good. Are you saying the auditions can't be manipulated ? undecided

Just look at last edition's winner,am sure most of the viewers did not vote for her,for me i don't see anything special about her acting. Even her attitude was just off ! Lets hope this edition will be more intresting !
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by smartsoft(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2008
don't know ooo but truely their acting is not matured enough, but a gurl their that played the role of an house help, where the father wanted to give her to the white guy
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Modups1(f): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2008
i cant call what they r doing as "ACTING", this show is a huge joke!
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Tgirl4real(f): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2008
PHCN hasn't allow me the oppurtunity to watch another episode.

Sad sad

Smartsoft,

can u grant us an interview here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.128.html
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by nomanicole(f): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2008
@smartsoft
i still insist that u have to know someone to scale thru the first stage of auditions,quite alright you will be called for the audition if you apply.for AMBO 1, the azizat gal that won,ask her if she doesnt know anybody up there,ask her who her aunt is(in the industry) so bros 4get.all this things are arranged,they already know their contestants,then they might just pick one or two i dont know anybody and the winner.that is why you see that most of them there acting rubbish cos already they know they are the chosen ones.azizat is good though,thumbs up gal.you called some notable names there,can i ask you a question? who are the people that conduct the auditions?
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by drwhopl(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2008
u make sense for that talk sis,the next movie star is just a sham and a scam.they have turned you all to magas.
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Viciyke(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2008
I disagree with you nomanicole, av a friend in there as a housemate (Zerziyia Jonathan Wilson) and she specifically told me what she went through before she got an audition and eventually became a housemate, believe me a lot of people would av backed down. It is not as easy as u assume it and d judges are responsible and disciplined Nigerian actors and directors. U av to be good enough to get in there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wildfire - A Short Film Script / Jenny O And Mmeli (Jenne Li) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.