Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Wildfire - A Short Film Script - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wildfire - A Short Film Script (13992 Views)

MY MOTHER'S HEART- Short Film Script / Live And Learn - A Short Film Script / 'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2015
WILDFIRE (Dramedy)

By SHOLAY                                  

FADE IN:

INT. DUPLEX/MASTER BEDROOM- DAY
We see the hand of VERO (38) HOLD unto the feet of her HUSBAND (50), who lies on the bed. Vero BURSTS into irrepressible tears and SCREAMS.

INT. FLAT/SITTING ROOM- DAY
MRS OBONG (55), dressed in shirt and wrapper, SITS on the sofa and READS from a newspaper in her hand.

VERO (VOICEOVER CRY THAT EMANATES FROM THE NEARBY DUPLEX)
Ah-ah-ah-ah! My husband! Ah-ah-ah! Oh no!

Mrs Obong instantly stops reading while the loud cry catches her attention.

MRS OBONG (mutters)
Oh my God.

She DROPS the newspaper on the centre table. Her cell phone lying on the table RINGS. She picks the call.

MRS OBONG (Pauses briefly)
Afternoon. Shey the cloth don ready ni?

INT. TAILORING SHOP- DAY
BOLANLE (32) is seated with a dress in her hand and a threaded needle held with her mouth. A tape rule is worn on her neck like a long, unending chain. She HOLDS her phone between her bent head and right shoulder.

BOLANLE
Not really ma, but I will drop it at your place when I’m done. I just wanted to ask…

INTERCUT BETWEEN MRS OBONG’S FLAT AND BOLANLE’S SHOP

MRS OBONG
-You can’t believe it…

BOLANLE
Believe what?

MRS OBONG
It’s like Chief Ikechukwu don die o.

BOLANLE
Jesu!

Bolanle DROPS the dress in her hand on a table and firmly HOLDS the phone to her ear with her hand.

MRS OBONG
I just heard the wife shouting…

BOLANLE
-So he didn’t survive that illness…

MRS OBONG
At all…

BOLANLE
Na wa; the rich indeed also cry. And they keep acting as if they are not human beings. Will he now carry all his wealth to heaven with him? Ah, it’s his wife I pity sha.

MRS OBONG
Pity as how? (Hisses) A woman I suspect has a hand in his death.

BOLANLE
Ehn-ehn-ehn?

MRS OBONG
Isn’t it obvious? What does a young woman like her want with a very rich man that’s fifteen years older than her? I know gold diggers when I see them.

BOLANLE
This is serious. Let’s just pray that God continues to protect us.

MRS OBONG
Amen o. And we should keep doing good. Let me quickly check on her.

BOLANLE
Okay ma.

Mrs Obong ends the call and RETIES her wrapper.

Bolanle SIGHS and picks up the dress on the table.

BOLANLE (To one of her apprentices)
Chisom, drop whatever you’re doing and pick up that Mrs Obong’s material. I don’t want her to skin me alive.

CHISOM (O.S)
Yes ma.

Mrs Obong takes the newspaper on the centre table along with her cell phone and leaves for the bedroom quickly.

INT. TAILORING SHOP- DAY
Bolanle REMOVES the tape rule from her neck and takes some measurements on some yards of Ankara.
FUNMI (31), dressed in expensive traditional regalia, emerges with car keys in her hand.

The conversation between Bolanle and Funmi is in Yoruba language.

BOLANLE
Ah...ah, my dear friend...

FUNMI
How are you?

BOLANLE
You showed up here today.

FUNMI
I just decided to branch at your shop.

BOLANLE
Chisom, get my friend a good chair.

CHISOM (O.S)
Yes ma.

BOLANLE
Funmi, the big madam. Your skin is really glowing oh.

FUNMI
See who’s talking.

A blue plastic chair enters frame (with the help of Chisom) and Funmi SITS comfortably.

FUNMI
How is work?

BOLANLE
Fine jare. I just heard that Chief Ikechukwu is dead o.

FUNMI
He is dead?!

BOLANLE
He is dead o. He died this afternoon.

FUNMI
Ah, at last. When he would be involved in occult stuffs, why won’t the illness kill him? There’s no gain in such things.

BOLANLE
You mean the man is involved in fetish things?

FUNMI
Aren’t you aware? A man is that rich without any child to call his own, don’t you know he used his manhood?

BOLANLE
I don’t believe oh. The man was a 'sound' Christian naa.

FUNMI
Na u sabi. I don talk my own.

BOLANLE
-But I’m sure his wife has a hand in his death. Such a young, beautiful woman didn’t see the single men out there but rather a man that’s twenty years older…pfft!

FUNMI
That’s true. I didn’t even think towards that side.

BOLANLE
It’s quite obvious. Human beings are terrible. That woman is not innocent I tell you.

Funmi SHAKES her head and CHECKS her wristwatch.

FUNMI
Ah, it’s getting late. My customers will be waiting for me. Let me be going.

BOLANLE
I’m grateful that you even came.

Mrs Obong emerges from the bedroom, HOLDS a mirror while she COMBS her partly grey hair. She is dressed differently now.

INT. CAR- DAY
Funmi DRIVES in her car while she SCROLLS down the call list on her phone. She MAKES a call.

FUNMI
Hello dear…

INT. CAR- DAY
CHIBUZOR (34), dressed in shirt and slackened tie, while his suit lies beside the driver’s seat, DRIVES in his car too.

CHIBUZOR
How far, baby?  

INTERCUT BETWEEN FUNMI AND CHIBUZOR

FUNMI
Fine. I just felt like checking on you. How is work?

CHIBUZOR
Work is fine. I’m having this serious headache; I’m heading home now.

FUNMI
Sorry. There is a packet of paracetamol on the dressing mirror.

CHIBUZOR
Okay.

FUNMI
Ehn-ehn, I just heard that Chief Ike is dead.

CHIBUZOR
Chief Ikechukwu?

FUNMI
Ehn naa. He is dead o. His wife killed him from what I’m hearing.

CHIBUZOR
Are you serious?

FUNMI
Hm-hm.
(Beat)
I’ve always known that lady didn’t marry him for nothing.

CHIBUZOR
Na wa. Maybe I will branch at Chief’s place to see things for myself.

FUNMI
Okay.

CHIBUZOR
You’re in shop abi?

FUNMI
Yes.

CHIBUZOR
Okay. ‘Will call you when I get home.

FUNMI
Okay. Bye.

Funmi ENDS the call.

EXT. FLAT- DAY
Mrs Obong emerges from her flat and LOCKS the door.

EXT. ROADSIDE- DAY
Mrs Obong WALKS the tarred road, towards the duplex. We see TAYO (29), cleaning a car parked by the road in a vest and ‘three-quarter’. He cleans with a damp cloth.

TAYO (O.S)
Good afternoon, ma.

MRS OBONG
Afternoon, Tayo. You no go work?

TAYO
I’m on leave.

MRS OBONG
I see. You’ve heard that Vero just lost her husband?

TAYO
Chief Ikechukwu is dead?

MRS OBONG (nods)
It’s really unfortunate.

TAYO
God. Is that where you’re going?

MRS OBONG
Hm-hm.

Tayo SQUEEZES out the little moisture left in the damp cloth.
MRS. OBONG’S POV- Chibuzor’s car arrives and STOPS in front of his fenced house, which is a stone throw from the duplex.
Mrs Obong and Tayo amble towards the house. Chibuzor marches towards them. They soon meet and continue strolling towards the duplex.

CHIBUZOR
Afternoon, ma.

MRS OBONG
Afternoon, my brother.

CHIBUZOR
Is it true Chief is dead?

TAYO
He is o.  

CHIBUZOR
What could have made his wife kill him?

MRS OBONG
 Who told you that?

CHIBUZOR
Has the police taken up the case?

MRS OBONG
Hun?

We see a longshot of five people MARCH towards the gate of the duplex.
The gate suddenly FLIES open and we see Vero come out of the house, amidst tears and CARRIES two travelling bags and a hand bag. She is shocked and confused to find five people standing outside. She gently CLOSES the gate and CLEANS her face.

VERO
What’s…what’s happening?

CHIBUZOR
Where are you running to?

VERO
Excuse me?

MRS OBONG (Interrupts)
-Don’t mind him. Vero, we are very sorry about what happened. Man proposes, but God disposes. Just know we are here for you if…

VERO
What are you talking about?

MRS OBONG
I heard you when you screamed.
(Beat)
We all know Chief is dead.

VERO
W-What rubbish?! My husband is alive on his sick bed. In fact, he is getting better. Where did all this come from? And what are you people doing here?!

CHIBUZOR
If he is getting better, where are you running to, without taking any of your cars?

VERO (Scoffs)
You must be kidding me. (Voice cracks) I just discovered my husband of eleven years has a three year old boy with one stupid-looking girl and you expect me not to scream?!
(Beat)
He was okay when I met him, but all the wealth he amassed today is not without my effort. Yes, I married him for love, not his money. And I tried my best having a child for him…God knows I tried but…but it has been futile. Is…is this how he should pay me back?

MRS OBONG
Sorry ehn. Man proposes, God disposes…

TAYO (whispers to her)
I think you already said that once.

VERO (CONT’D)
To cap it all, my name is not in his will…not even a mention. Oh yes, his ‘son’ is his next of kin and beneficiary of everything I’ve laboured for. But you know what, I will not give up without fighting back. I’m not taking a dime from this house; I’m calling my lawyer.
(Beat)
So, are you all happy now?

There is an awkward silence.

MRS OBONG
It’s obvious there has been a misconception here. We are sincerely sorry.

Vero eyes her.

MRS OBONG (To others)
Oya, make we go our house now…

VERO
-Please do! And I wonder how such nonsense spreads like wildfire. If it’s good news, none of you will be here. Please, leave for your homes! Life would be better if everyone minds their own business.

Mrs Obong and her ‘cohorts’ quickly DISPERSE amidst low-key chats.  A cab arrives and stops in front of Vero.

FADE OUT

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Briareos(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Lovely. I find this lovely.

Okay, I'm going to comment on the writing style and not the story... Yet.

Firstly, I think you should write your script in a single language. You can write something like: "the following dialogue is in Yoruba" in a paragraph of its own in the ACTION tab before the dialogues in Yoruba. That is if a bunch of the dialogue is in Yoruba as it was in the Tailor shop. Having to read the the translation every line is cumbersome and made the reading experience less enjoyable.

Secondly, I feel you can remove some elements also, like SFX of the sewing machine. It's quite unnecessary. You've already established that they are in a tailor shop, It is safe to know that people will fill in the gap themselves.

Call out the sound only when it is not natural to the environment. Say for example, a girl working on her computer in the middle of the night. Alone. And someone is creeping towards her. You can call out the FOOTSTEPS of the someone. In that way, the SFX is part of the story.

These are not important notes anyways, just something extra to make your script an enjoyable read.

4 Likes

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2015
^^^^^
I really appreciate your corrections.

I just felt that people (especially those that understand the language, in this case, Yoruba) won't fully enjoy or completely imagine the 'realness' of the dialogue if I wrote it in English and add 'In Yoruba' or whatever language I'm dealing with.

And I will correct the SFX stuff...don't mind me. And it's not like I know about sound o (editing or mixing) grin.

Your advice is noted and would be acted upon. Thanks bro.

I await your feedback on the story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cc: prof800
Villageboi
tonyayo
Mufex
Ikamenze
Onegig
Semidy4life
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by prof800(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
I feel the story die.!

Mrs Obong na real mid-day special news caster. grin
Olofofo... who send am message?

As per the script ehn... I still dey laff because I'm still imagining the awkward disappointment on Mrs Obong's face. haha..grin
But Briareos has said well. No more comment.
I know you put that translation there intentionally.tongue It is a temptation many writers try to fight. It is sweet but don't fall for it anymore. Such details can be included with your treatment or characters bible or something like "additional notes" I think.

Nice dramedy.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
prof800:
I feel the story die.!

Mrs Obong na real mid-day special news caster. grin
Olofofo... who send am message?

As per the script ehn... I still dey laff because I'm still imagining the awkward disappointment on Mrs Obong's face. haha..grin
But Briareos has said well. No more comment.
I know you put that translation there intentionally.tongue It is a temptation many writers try to fight. It is sweet but don't fall for it anymore. Such details can be included with your treatment or characters bible or something like "additional notes" I think.

Nice dramedy.
Thanks bro for your comment.

I just couldn't resist not translating it. tongue I have taken notes from you and Briareos though.

I'm glad you found it funny. And I hope you noticed as the info changed from one gossip to another.

Everyone adds their own jara...even if it's a bit of exaggeration to make discussions 'sweeter'.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by morsadh(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2015
You never fail to deliver in your short scripts.. Good job.

As for the 'commas' in the script, it has been taken care of by Briareos and Prof 800. Once again, good job.

BTW, how far with Paranoia?
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2015
morsadh:
You never fail to deliver in your short scripts.. Good job.

As for the 'commas' in the script, it has been taken care of by Briareos and Prof 800. Once again, good job.

BTW, how far with Paranoia?
I appreciate your comment bro.

Please bear with us on the 'Paranoia' delay.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by lynx200(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nice story Sholay. But I want to say that the length of each succeeding encounter should have been reduced. It will make the story go faster as we don't have to repeat the details all the time. Towards the ending we could see flashes of people telling one another and we don't hear what is said but we know its about chief's death. To make the ending more sweeter the crowd at the house could be bigger including many that received the call that we don't see. (Like a town hall meeting) They could all shout on Vero making her confused before she defends herself.

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
lynx200:
Nice story Sholay. But I want to say that the length of each succeeding encounter should have been reduced. It will make the story go faster as we don't have to repeat the details all the time. Towards the ending we could see flashes of people telling one another and we don't hear what is said but we know its about chief's death. To make the ending more sweeter the crowd at the house could be bigger including many that received the call that we don't see. (Like a town hall meeting) They could all shout on Vero making her confused before she defends herself.
I really appreciate that you took time to read. Thanks.

I wanted the dialogue to be as real/relatable as possible. I have kinda been in settings like that and finding a way to shorten the encounters would have watered down the impact in my opinion. And the encounters aren't just encounters for info dissemination, it explores how info changes, albeit slightly, from one person to another and at the end, it becomes gigantic falsehood. If it's shot, I don't think it would be that repetitive. And the characters reacted differently, each contributing their own quota to the 'wildfire'.

I love your suggestion of flashback. 'Would see how that fits in.

Lool at your last suggestion...your head dey dia. I actually thought of that while writing this. While it makes it 'funnier', I think it takes away from its 'realness' to be honest.

You have to note that this info circulated within say 1 hour, on a working day when many are at their work places. It occurred at noon, not evening. This was why every character I gave dialogue that was in the last scene waiting for Vero actually had a legit excuse to not be at work at that time. It's reasonable enough that two other people may have heard which makes five realistic.

I still think it's weird that five people were already standing at the gate, to quench their 'ameboistic' thirst...lol.

I hope you see reasons for some of my decisions. Thanks again for your advice.

3 Likes

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Ignatio(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Funny. Typical Naija street. Good story.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Ignatio:
Funny. Typical Naija street. Good story.
Thanks bro. smiley
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is a good story, thanks once again for inviting me to comment on ur script, I enjoyed reading it. It's like I came late 'cause I can see that u've done some modifications based on what barereos, lynx and prof talked about - I have nothing much to say but questions to ask, why the capital letters? E.g BURSTS, SITS, READS, DROPS etc and why is 'beat' not enclose in parenthesis? And don't u think u have to be more specific in the way your characters move/walk? e.g amble, march, dart, step in etc (just saying) 'cause using too much of 'walk' seems more like telling not showing how they move/walk.

PS-Writing a dramedy is one hell of work, kudos bro... Still waiting for 'Paranoia'
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
tonyayo1:
This is a good story, thanks once again for inviting to comment on ur script, I enjoyed reading it. It's like I came late 'cause I can see that u've done some modifications based on what barereos, lynx and prof talked about - I have nothing much to say but questions to ask, why the capital letters? E.g BURSTS, SITS, READS, DROPS etc and why is 'beat' not enclose in parenthesis? And don't u think u have to be more specific in the way your characters move/walk? e.g amble, march, dart, step in etc (just saying) 'cause using too much of 'walk' seems more like telling not showing how they move/walk.

PS-Writing a dramedy is one hell of work, kudos bro... Still waiting for 'Paranoia'
Thanks for taking your time to read. I appreciate.

Well I used capital letters to just emphasize some actions. While I wouldn't say I used it effectively, it brings out/measures the effect of an action. E.g: Tony enters the room and SLAPS Bryan on the face.

Well, I am not sure if 'Beat' should necessarily be in parenthesis but like you pointed out, I will correct that.
I so much love your last piece of advice. I just ran out of vocabulary while I was engrossed with telling the story.
You're on point. I will edit that.

Cnario has been quite busy with some projects but just know 'Paranoia' is in the process of editing and we all hope you guys love it. It would soon be ready but i don't want to give a particular date. Thanks for following up bro.

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Nice one Sholay, I kinda like the flow of this, real Wildfire. For some reason, the final dialogue before the arrival of the taxi doesn't work for me. I'd have let the taxi come in after she eyes the amebo woman; let her actions do the talking.

BTW, sorry for the delay on PARANOIA. I've been soooooooooooooooo busy with other things. It's about 80% done. Thank God for this Election weekend, I'll hopefully tidy it up.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 1:41am On Mar 28, 2015
cnario:
Nice one Sholay, I kinda like the flow of this, real Wildfire. For some reason, the final dialogue before the arrival of the taxi doesn't work for me. I'd have let the taxi come in after she eyes the amebo woman; let her actions do the talking.

BTW, sorry for the delay on PARANOIA. I've been soooooooooooooooo busy with other things. It's about 80% done. Thank God for this Election weekend, I'll hopefully tidy it up.

Cheers!
Thanks bro for your comment. It's good that you spoke 'yourself' about 'Paranoia'.

I kinda like your suggestion as regards the final dialogue. It will be considered sir.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by chromatic: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Good read Sholay! you have effected the corrections Briareos identified, nice one. This reminded me of a bang bang theory episode in season 4 " the herb garden germination" where the crew proved gossip spreads so fast especially about topics the a group finds important,they can bump other irrelevant topics to the backburner just to spread the word.

I like the realness feel,the character Mrs. Obong is typical.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
chromatic:
Good read Sholay! you have effected the corrections Briareos identified, nice one. This reminded me of a bang bang theory episode in season 4 " the herb garden germination" where the crew proved gossip spreads so fast especially about topics the a group finds important,they can bump other irrelevant topics to the backburner just to spread the word.

I like the realness feel,the character Mrs. Obong is typical.
Oh....Thanks very much bro for the comment.

While I honestly didn't draw my inspiration from that episode, albeit consciously, I vividly remember that episode and it's damn funny.

Amy: 'Sheldon and I are having a baby. That's the word!'
grin grin
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Briareos(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
tonyayo1:
This is a good story, thanks once again for inviting me to comment on ur script, I enjoyed reading it. It's like I came late 'cause I can see that u've done some modifications based on what barereos , lynx and prof talked about - I have nothing much to say but questions to ask, why the capital letters? E.g BURSTS, SITS, READS, DROPS etc and why is 'beat' not enclose in parenthesis? And don't u think u have to be more specific in the way your characters move/walk? e.g amble, march, dart, step in etc (just saying) 'cause using too much of 'walk' seems more like telling not showing how they move/walk.

This is the worse modification anybody has ever done to any username on NL.

Barereos? My God!

How are you, Tony?
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by StateOfMind: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Briareos:

Barereos? My God!

How are you, Tony?

Buhahahahaha cheesy
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
StateOfMind:

Buhahahahaha cheesy
SOM!! Oh my my! shocked

How are you doing?

And you didn't even comment on my short script...
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by StateOfMind: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
sholay2011:

SOM!! Oh my my! shocked

How are you doing?

And you didn't even comment on my short script...

I'm fine o, efiko cool

Don't mind me, the name murdering caught my attention first.

I just read it and I found myself laughing, especially when tayo whispered to the olofofo that she already said man proposes, God disposes. That's how guilty people do, they start to 'ka' unnecessarily. cheesy.

All in all, I like what I read, eased the tension a little. grin

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
StateOfMind:

I'm fine o, efiko cool

Don't mind me, the name murdering caught my attention first.

I just read it and I found myself laughing, especially when tayo whispered to the olofofo that she already said man proposes, God disposes. That's how guilty people do, they start to 'ka' unnecessarily. cheesy.

All in all, I like what I read, eased the tension a little. grin
Lol@ 'name murdering'. Efiko indeed.

Thanks for reading. Glad you laughed. Hope you're doing good?

The tension bad here gan!
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Briareos:

Barereos? My God!

How are you, Tony?
L grin L, I dey Barereos Briareos, don't mind me and the way i misspelled your Monika, but the sweet thing here is you knew i was referring to you.

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Briareos:

Barereos? My God!

How are you, Tony?
Hi bro.

Please, include this in the short script collection as part of the TV/Movies library.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Briareos(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
sholay2011:

Hi bro.

Please, include this in the short script collection as part of the TV/Movies library.

Whaaaaat? That thread needs to be updated. I will add it asap.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by onegig(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Reading. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Goldenheart(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nollywood Movies Always So Delusional? / BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex / Ebubu Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.