Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Next Movie Star Reality Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Next Movie Star Reality Show (13973 Views)

The Next Fuji Star Reality TV Show / The Next Fuji Star Reality Tv Show To Start Auditions Soon / 'Date A Star' Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by kwekku: 6:30pm On May 25, 2009
hi

well in ghana we do watch ours sme times on MetroTV and TV3
and metro is on DSTV so u cn check it up there nyway

Also

i thought you might want to know that 9ice from Nigeria and Van Vicker from Ghana together with other african cultural artists will be at the Newark symphony hall on July 3rd. Check out www.fanafrik.com for more details.

I hope you can make it. Wil be fun.

See you there.

www.fanafrik.com
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by williambro: 5:24am On May 26, 2009
Check out Nollywood movies in clear wide screen HD on www.youtube.com/afristreamtv

There's also their website www.afristreamtv.com where you can watch Nollywood movies,TV episodes and African talk shows also in clear widescreen HD!

I am excited.Spread this news please .Its a new era for Nollywood! smiley
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by kwekku: 7:06pm On May 27, 2009
hi!

i thought you might want to know that 9ice from Nigeria and Van Vicker from Ghana together with other african cultural artists will be at the Newark symphony hall on July 3rd. Check out www.fanafrik.com for more details.

I hope you can make it. Wil be fun.

See you there.

www.fanafrik.co
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by Airller(f): 7:27pm On May 27, 2009
hey guys whats up?

about this next movie star thing.to me o the problem with most of the movie reality tv shows is the fact that we dont get to see the winners becoming ``the next movie star``` like the tag of the show states take for instances the 1st second and even the third.
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by owusufelix: 10:04pm On May 29, 2009
hello friends. can any one help me with ini edo email or cell number if yes then email me on owusufelix33@yahoo.com
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by luckiest: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2009
Here is an opportunity to save your monthly subscription or use it for some other important thing; at Supanova Technology we understand how important it is for you to pay for your monthly subscription in order to ensure that you are not cut off from the latest happening around the world as well as your favourite programmes. You can now eat your cake and still have it.

Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by WaelM: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
My name is Wael . I was a participant in the NMS 08 and Came 2nd Runner Up .
to all those that are insulting and yabing the Show , organizers and the Housmates. Allow me to tell you that u will not acheive nothing bu ttease yourselfs by urselves coz we as NMS we are a HAPPY Family. Most of you dont know how much I nd My housmates went through to get into the Final 16 i mean it was really tough and dont you all think i passed coz of my COulour if u think so its wrong and its RACISM i was chosen because there was a TALENT in me and the will to LEARN how to improve on it . We all came from different backgrounds and differents House treatments so do not judge the GIrl dressing and the Boys behaviior you surely dint want us to be Fake wright ? so i still repeat and give the Crfedit to the Producer Sola Fajobi ( MY OGA ) and he NMS crewand HOUSMATES ur are all my SECOND FAMILY i love you alll
Weldone NMS 09 i support all of you wish u the best if it is possible for som1 to give me the link of where i can follow up what is going on with nms 09 or DIM
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by sunnykiss(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
Well this is a new year when will this year edition begin'i beg make una upload una website please o.haba
Re: The Next Movie Star Reality Show by montage: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Morning beautiful pple ;wink its just 8 more days to announce d winner of the Next Movie Star Season9 pls vote feyisekemi ayomiposi akinwale via www.thenextmoviestar.tv as many times as possible or text NMS (space) feyi shaba akinwale to 33073. Thanks:*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun? / AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.