Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack (1024 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Donkunxex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Adeboye Obasanjo, a Lieutenant Colonel and son of
former President Olusegun Obasanjo was Monday shot in
an attack by Boko Haram in Baza in Adamawa State.
It was gathered that the terrorists attacked a platoon led
by Obasanjo, killing 24 soldiers. Obasanjo, an army
engineer at the 3rd Division, Jos, Plateau State
sustained gun shot wounds to the leg.
OBJ-son
At the time of the incident, Major Gen JS Zaruwa,
Colonel Victor Ebhaleme who serves as the Brigade
Commander of the 23rd Army Brigade in Yola and
Lieutenant Agwu were all together advancing towards
Michika when Boko Haram fighters ambushed them and
unleashed the deadly attack on the soldiers.
According to reports, the army also lost an armored tank
to the militants.
source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/obasanjos-son-shot-boko-haram-adamawa-attack/#sthash.tszqu2hP.dpuf

Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Rapsainot(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
if it is about the obasanjos then on behalf of all Naija youth, I close this thread

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Donkunxex(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rapsainot: if it is about the obasanjos then on behalf of all Naija youth, I close this thread
why?
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by romzyxy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
idonblibit
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by dat9jaguy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rapsainot: if it is about the obasanjos then on behalf of all Naija youth, I close this thread

The Obasanjos(father and son)fought and are still fighting for a united Nigeria.They should be commended.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Donkunxex(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
romzyxy: idonblibit
ok... na d pics of the event u want abi.... go adamawa
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Kanwulia: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
It must be one of the sons from PATRICIA ETTEH"S house-maid. grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by romzyxy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Donkunxex:
ok... na d pics of the event u want abi.... go adamawa

idonbilivit.....till i c am for front page.
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Donkunxex(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Donkunxex(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
romzyxy:

idonbilivit.....till i c am for front page.

omo u go old ooh...b like say dem mods dey sleep
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2014
dat9jaguy:
The Obasanjos(father and son)fought and are still fighting for a united Nigeria.They should be commended.
The dude really resemble Baba, I wish him quick recovery as well as other fallen hero(ine) and the deads , RIP !!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by MeAndYou(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by pelvicky(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2014
The news is confirmed, i heard on my radio right now@crown fm 101.5fm osun state.

They still lost another armour tank to this bloody sucker..SMH

And beside,many soldier has lost their life and they did not announce each of deir names,,so y is obasanjo son special than others....shebi him be fighter,,nt so special jare...
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by nickxtra(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2014
You must be insane! Playing politics of hatred with the life of a gallant officer, who is fighting to keep Nigeri one. I don't think you are human. Wishing you - Boye and all the injured speedy recovery. For those who were killed, rest in peace
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by simpleseyi: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Useless Olusegun Obasanjo, I hate him with a passion. He is a disgrace to the Yoruba tribe all over the world. But wait ooo, Obasanjo fought the civil war to keep Nigeria as one country, now his son is fighting boko-haram also to keep Nigeria as one country. How else can we define a Great Man? Where are IBB, Jereboy Oseni, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Emeka Ojukwu, Alex Ekweme, Abdulsalam Abubakar's children? OK, they are holidaying in Dubai and Paris. Where are Tinubu, Gbenga Daniel, Alao Akala and other children? They are currently in university campuses enticing our young girls with ill-gotten money and changing their pussies as they change under-wears. What of Jonathan's children? Oh, they are still eating one billion naira plus food per year and growing into hippopotamus.

Olusegun Obasanjo is a monster, but he is a also a Great Man. I still hate him anyway. Please get well soon gallant Jnr Obasanjo. Most officers in Obasanjo's sons level, stay behind the battalion while the junior officers are slaughtered, but Jnr Obsanjo lead the battalion the same way his father lead the battalion to re-capture Owerri and end the civil war. Get well soon Great Gallant Officer.
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
dat9jaguy:

I salute the obasanjo's for there conts loyalty to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Horlawoomey(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2014
GET WELL SOON SOLDIER
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Samunique(m): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2014
I wish the son of nigerian heroe quick recovery, and to the gallant solders who paid the ultimate price while defending their father land RIP, may the Lord take care of the loved ones u left behind.

Woe unto boko islamists!!!!

Woe unto their sponsors and sympathizers where ever they are.

I know BH sympathizers here on nairaland we soon come to condemn, accuse and ridicule nigerian solders of incompetence.

Nemesis will catch up with u all.
Re: Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Boko Haram Adamawaattack by Pelupelu: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2014
I m proud of this man... It is not easy to sacrifice leisure for service.. Victory is for those who trust and believe in the one~Nigeria project..

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Goes Back To School; Registers For Masters Degree / Worshipper Dies After Drinking Pastor’s Concoction / Why The Hole Is Getting Bigger because you are violating international law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.