Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa (901 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Austria Student Visa. / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa by Kamal019(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hey all, hows everyone? okay my problem is, ive been a full time student in the uk, in bristol england, for about four years now, i was a dependant on my parents visa, well their visa got refused so i am being penalised from my education now, i was half way through my a levels, and i had to return back to mauritius, but i applied again and i got refused i am in the process of appealing right now, any body knows how long this might take? because my friends made a petition to get me back and got over 1300 signatures, they did a protest, spoke to a full council meeting, about 3 articles on different newspapers and i even had to give an interview on the bbc radio for letting people know about how horrible some people at the home office are, the grounds they refused my visa was 1, my immeadiate familly is in england so i wont be coming back ( but they were all with me in mauritius as their visa got refused ) 2, my school is not registered ( it is a letter from my school was sent to the embassy to prove so ) and that i would be a financial burden on my sponsor ( he is a commercial accountant at a firm called nair & co. aand gets over a thousand pounds every month, and also my mother left him 5000 pounds to support me till i finish my education) anyone please, can you tell me what i can do to make the process go faster or anything i should or can do to make sure i get the visa.  im not sure if my age is part of the reason they refused it but i am 17 at the moment.
Thank you very much and feel free to email me on bart_simpson019@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Brazil ? / Why Do Professional Working Nigerians Risk Smuggling Self To Europe Via Sea! / Travel The World Visa Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.