Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Wife And I Playing With Nigerian Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife And I Playing With Nigerian Politicians (672 Views)

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And I Playing With Nigerian Politicians by njuwo(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2014
My Wife And I Playing With Nigerian Politicians
--------------- ------------

I said to My wife; I'm GEJ. She said to Me; You are kidding. Our President is GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan). I said; I mean I'm GEJ - GOING on EMERGENCY JOURNEY! She smiled; Oh! You are not serious! What kind of journey are you going on? I replied; OBJ. My wife asked; To meet Obasanjo? I said; No. It means ON a BUSINESS JOURNEY. She exclaimed; Oh! I then said; IBB. She asked; Babangida? I said; I'LL BE BACK. She smiled. I said to her; Till then, I'll APC. She asked; You want to join politics? I said; I mean I will ALWAYS give you a PHONE CALL. She quipped; Hmmm! I said to her; While I am away, PDP with our love. She said; What? I said; PLEASE DON'T PLAY with our love. She replied Me; You know I won't. I'll BRF. I said to her; What has Lagos State Governor got to do with all this? She smiled; I'll BE RIGHTEOUS and FAITHFUL! I said to her; I trust you. She said to Me; FOOL! I was shocked and exclaimed; What? She

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/09/my-wife-and-i-playing-with-nigerian_7.html?m=1
Re: My Wife And I Playing With Nigerian Politicians by ogbenicodes(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
concluding part:
She replied; FOR OUR OVERWHELMING LOVE!

I don't know what I should do if you and your wife are jobless.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Playing With Nigerian Politicians by njuwo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
ogbenicodes: concluding part:
She replied; FOR OUR OVERWHELMING LOVE!

I don't know what I should do if you and your wife are jobless.
Lol. Join us!
Re: My Wife And I Playing With Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
njuwo: Lol. Join us!
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As VIP Seating Collapses At Pro-jonathan Rally; Several Injured / 5 Things You Didn't Know About Boko Haram / Nigerian Journalist Missing After Appointment With Niger StateOfficials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.