Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,253 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Thread For Air Condition - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Air Condition (7983 Views)

The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) / Air Condition Issues In Toyota Camry 2008 GLX / Honda Recalls 304,000 Vehicles Worldwide For Air-bag Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Air Condition by camaro(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hi guy, I have successfully restored back the Ac to factory standard. the locally made thermostat which was installed was really irritating me. So I went into research to meet a very good and knowledgeable technician. I was happy when I explained everything and he to care of them one after they other. After the it was fixed previously, the gas leaked from the compression bearing very close to the clutch. He told me not to buy another compressor that he would fix it. He did that and started troubleshooting to know why the light blinked continuously. He even changed a sensor installed on the body of the sensor but it didn't correct it. A rewrite now came and did the magic. After troubleshooting, he told me that the fAult was from a particular diode. He had to change it and reinstalled the oem thermostat and that solved the problem. Pls ignore any grammatical or typographical error, I have been under the sun with them and I don't have enough energy to re read due no stomach infrastructure. Below are pictures

Re: Thread For Air Condition by camaro(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sensor on the body of the compressor

Re: Thread For Air Condition by camaro(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Relays were checked before he fount the hidden diode

Re: Thread For Air Condition by camaro(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
For those in umuahia that would need someone reliable and a good had on Ac related issue. I can direct you to his office.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Air Condition by chukel(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
camaro:
For those in umuahia that would need someone reliable and a good had on Ac related issue. I can direct you to his office.
too early to pass judgment call
Re: Thread For Air Condition by camaro(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Noted
Re: Thread For Air Condition by Kashif(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
So what was the problem? ECU or diode?
Re: Thread For Air Condition by royallord1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
@ camaro.....congrates ur ac problems have been fixed....it time for case two cheesy

MY 01camry cools superbly well in the mornings or late at night but doesn't do same during the day especially in a hot and sun scorching day....
my a/c gurus of nairaland nation kindly proffer a solution....cause i don't wanna fall mugu for this ac technicians......

case :3...my c class 1998 has a different problem...it seems it drags so much power from the engine when switched on...when d a/c spoilt i abandoned it(a/c repairs) now i want to repair it but the technician cant seem to proffer solution to the problem....insisting that the mechanism controlling the a/c (cant remember the name he called it)has failed......and nothing can be done....so i have to increase the fire to use the a/c and when am not using the ac, the car will be shouting as if there is no tomorrow....it also affect the movement of the car as it seem the car is pulling a car its size and its worst climbing hilly terrain as i have to put of the a/c to climb the hill.....oga bosses abeg help ooo....
Re: Thread For Air Condition by oktawian(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
princejones:
I had a similar issue in my car,and the fan regular was change at the glove compartment area and the low and medium buttons starts working again.mine was 15000

Here you go, this should fix the problem ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33fqw0k_qkM
Re: Thread For Air Condition by camaro(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2015
Kashif:
So what was the problem? ECU or diode?

The diode not the ECU
Re: Thread For Air Condition by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2015
camaro:

The diode not the ECU
Bros pix of the offending diode
Re: Thread For Air Condition by sthugo: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2015
Observing...never heard or seen the ecu to be responsible for ac power button blinking.

Next time check all related power components to the ac system,I believe that corrects the problem sharply.
Re: Thread For Air Condition by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi, my air conditioning cools in cold weather but when the weather becomes temperate itz effect is minimal
Re: Thread For Air Condition by faith2ogesco(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Low gas possibly
Re: Thread For Air Condition by Luckybelt: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Are there external A/c for cars. I notice sometime a/c can be problematic. Can I buy any external air conditioning
Re: Thread For Air Condition by Deeni131: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pls guys can coil of car AC be replaced without without releasing the gas? Pls urgent.
Re: Thread For Air Condition by Mmgboji(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
camaro:
Do you still have this guy's contact? Kindly share with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Aramco Plans To Slow Down Electric Car Progress By Making Efficient Engine / I Need A List Of Good Driving Schools In Lekki / VSC Trac, VSC Off And Abs Issue With 2004 Toyota 4runner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.