Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People (55246 Views)

Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / 5 Photos Of Famous Celebrities Taken Before Their Death / Tiwa Savage's Lover, T-billz, Says He Isseeing Dead People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by tbaba12345: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
millionboi: Lets hope she coms bac 1day.

Since 1937?? over 70 years ago

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Brukevwe(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
PLS PEOPLE. THE CASE OF CHRIS BENOIT KILLING HIS WIFE N KIDS IS NOT TOTALLY ACCURATE. FINE HE HAD AN ILLNESS BUT FRIENDS REFUSE TO BLIVE DAT. BATISTA N REY. REASON because SOME SAID CHRIS N HIS WIFE OBSERVED DEY WERE BEING FOLLOWED AND ALSO POLICE REORT DIFFERS. WWE PREVIOUSLY BANNED SHOWING FOOTAGE OF HIM BUT BEGAN SHOWING IT ON ITS NETWORK. CHRIS WAS A GENTLE SOUL. IF U DONT BLIVE ME CHECK IT OUT. THAT WAS A MAN WHO LOVED HIS FAMILY. RIP CHRIS

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by happykidArotiba(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Laughing hard* dat wrestler is wicked o... shooo!
kill wife, den son, and himself....
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Opiosko: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Titiluvly: RIP

Chris Benoit, why did u try it at home? undecided
Exactly! Chris why ?.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Louis055(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak:

Countless search parties but no result.

Still another modern mystery.
maybe she enter Bermuda triangle
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
phreakabit:

Hendrix= Drug addict head. Always looks wasted!

Amy Winehouse= Depressed tormented soul. . . Far from being most talented, but up there with the best.

Hitler= Did not kill himself. . . .Relocated to Argentina were he grew old n died.

JFK= Them deal with this family no be small, total wipe out!

Fam, I don't care about people's personal lives - I only focus on their achievements.

Jimi Hendrix = no one will ever be able to play the guitar like him. Legend right there.

Amy Winehouse = arguably the most talented product of the Brit School in the last two decades. And the most talented artist in the last decade. Adele is also a product of the Brit School, but she's not even as rounded as Amy Winehouse was. Go look for anyone else, and none is close.

JFK = you just have to rate the Kennedy family. All their great grandparents were born in Ireland. Yet they moved to America and dominated America politics that's more or less an Anglo-American affair. I don't even care about whatever they did to them - they wrote the Kennedy name in gold, and they will never be forgotten.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by MoriYanu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Where is Dagrin and Micheal Jackson? Op don high o
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Opiosko: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Louis055: maybe she enter Bermuda triangle
Na bra, i dnt think so. It's more likely she entered Sheakua Sambisa triangle.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by RebelLeader15(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
tijjanioyan: make we organise search party go look 4her na
you know if na Shekau kidnap her wey he come carry her go Sambisa heaven chapter
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by herald9: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chris Benoit was my favourite wrestler...
then he disappeared...
After some months I came to learn that he's no more on earth...

R.I.P bro...

John Cena is replacing you wella
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by DGKN: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: Amelia Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. In 1937 she attempted a circumnavigational flight across the globe and she disappeared forever.

This photograph was taken just before the flight

grin grin
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by olempe(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: Billionaire and Apple Inc. founder, Steve Jobs is helped into a car outside his home in California. Several weeks before his death in 2011.

With all he had, he couldn't cure cancer… everything is vanity
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by shadelek(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
-OLADAPO OLAITAN OLAONIPEKUN.
The popular musician known as dagrin was involved in an accident on the 14 of April 2010 and later died 8 days later. Here is his last picture taken frm the hospital bed before he died.

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by igbsam(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
How of all the Pictures........Only 2 are showing. The Rest no dey show.

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by MisterLongman(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
striker9: where is skarley mental ,he also had a pic minutes before he was killed.
Do you mean Damoche
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Udoks(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: This picture of Amy Winehouse walking outside her home was taken on July 23, 2011 a week before she died of alcohol intoxication.

"Na person name dey make/mal am"-Yoruba adage.

Imagine what could be written on her tomb stone 'here lies Winehouse who, true to her name, died of wine intoxication'

smh

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by MisterLongman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
A Nigerian musician Damilola Olaniyan aka damino damoche took this picture few hours before he was shot dead by suspected cultists at LASU on february 28 2013

3 Likes

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Fam, I don't care about people's personal lives - I only focus on their achievements.

Jimi Hendrix = no one will ever be able to play the guitar like him. Legend right there.

Amy Winehouse = arguably the most talented product of the Brit School in the last two decades. And the most talented artist in the last decade. Adele is also a product of the Brit School, but she's not even as rounded as Amy Winehouse was. Go look for anyone else, and none is close.

JFK = you just have to rate the Kennedy family. All their great grandparents were born in Ireland. Yet they moved to America and dominated America politics that's more or less an Anglo-American affair. I don't even care about whatever they did to them - they wrote the Kennedy name in gold, and they will never be forgotten.
Amy Winehouse is classic. When I heard her song... (she was already dead) I ran to wikipedia to read about her, that's when I found out. I felt really bad that I discovered her late, but even from her looks, she doesn't seem @ peace with herself.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
I hav been banned by one pig called puskin, who sabi am make he/she warn am b4 bad things go start befall am.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Memphis357(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: Notorious BIG posing for a picture with Sean Combs on March 9,1997. Fifteen minutes after this photo was taken, BIG was shot and killed.
The best that ever did it......
RIP,Notorious One!

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Feedmemore(f): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
igbsam: How of all the Pictures........Only 2 are showing. The Rest no dey show.

I was wondering too, i disconnected and reconnect thinking t'was my connection.

Op, re upload the pics.

@topic, Amy Winehouse was my favorite among the lot. I was devastated when i heard of her demise.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
pussygotlips: That wrestler na big otondo

Really miss him. I was his fan in those days
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by donbenie(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
The Warrior Lives Forever..#UltimateWarrior..
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by donbenie(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Brukevwe: PLS PEOPLE. THE CASE OF CHRIS BENOIT KILLING HIS WIFE N KIDS IS NOT TOTALLY ACCURATE. FINE HE HAD AN ILLNESS BUT FRIENDS REFUSE TO BLIVE DAT. BATISTA N REY. REASON because SOME SAID CHRIS N HIS WIFE OBSERVED DEY WERE BEING FOLLOWED AND ALSO POLICE REORT DIFFERS. WWE PREVIOUSLY BANNED SHOWING FOOTAGE OF HIM BUT BEGAN SHOWING IT ON ITS NETWORK. CHRIS WAS A GENTLE SOUL. IF U DONT BLIVE ME CHECK IT OUT. THAT WAS A MAN WHO LOVED HIS FAMILY. RIP CHRIS
Pity what happened to him,was a great guy and a fine wrestler,found it hard to digest the news at the time..RIP to the dead..
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Amy Winehouse is classic. When I heard her song... (she was already dead) I ran to wikipedia to read about her, that's when I found out. I felt really bad that I discovered her late, but even from her looks, she doesn't seem @ peace with herself.

Just make sure you get that "Back to Black" album - classic album right there with the supreme production skills of Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi. The album also launched Mark Ronson's career. Listen to the album about three times and your life will never be the same again.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Krak(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Feedmemore:

I was wondering too, i disconnected and reconnect thinking t'was my connection.

Op, re upload the pics.

@topic, Amy Winehouse was my favorite among the lot. I was devastated when i heard of her demise.

Which ones are showing? Let me know so that I can repost the others.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by emmabest2000(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmm....
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by kobonaire(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2014

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Olawaleslimfit(m): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=shockwave91]R.I.P heath ledger. Love ya forever.

Chris benoit hope u sucking di.ck in hell u psycophant angry. Same goes for hitler
Guy how u take knw say dem dey suck dick for heaven? Abi u mean hell?
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2014
I miss 2pac!.. RIP bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by ebuksama(m): 12:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Krak:

His brain had been destroyed by drugs, according to the autopsy.
no wonda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.