Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) (40435 Views)

The Bleachers Celebrate; Tonto Dike Spotted With Bleaching Expert Pela.. / BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by ROZZAYY(f): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2014
rokiatu:
This is the kind of list that nobody wanna see their name on, grin grin grin

Tonto and ynvolve Nelson looks good thou.

Am waiting for all them girls to come insulting them when most of them are using carolight skinlight etc.......most women now days toned their skin tone somehow, overdoing it is what's bad.

For me I don't bleach but I put vit c brightening serum in my cream to boost it, so I guess am guilty of tonning also. undecided
My dear, everyone on d list is basically like d whole nigeria bleaching. Lolz, some of dem aren't dey have always been ight, just maintaining dier skin tone, which goes wrong as a return of sun, stress etc and d pics of dem dark is probably old quality pics, u can't compare it to d pics quality we have now dat makes a black person with pimples look spotless.
Anyways half of nigerians r guilty of toning who wants a bad skin, nofin do us.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by obailala(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Many people are just plain dumb. You put up different pics of a person taken in different light conditions and jump into conclusion that the individual is bleaching?... yvonne nelson, ebube and many more on that list, it doesn't look like their color has changed at all.

By the way, what's even the obsession with jobless nigerians accusing everyone of bleaching? angry

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by elampiro(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
In most cases, it's not bleaching but picture quality/effect and better life style is the difference here. Little time under the sun and moving aircondition to aircondition will return ones complexion to its original.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by obailala(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
rokiatu:
What about her thou @ Poster, Dame Patience I know shes not in Nollywood but shes a celebrity in her own right lol shes a pro chie!!! Her bleaching is so flawless... shocked shocked shocked

Before up after down
Learn to know the difference between camera light fallout and bleaching. Not every bright picture u see represents bleaching. Most of the pics posted on this thread are just a case of different lighting (poor light condition vs extremely high lighting).

I'm sure if you see the dame today, u would agree with me she doesnt look anywhere near as bright as the 2nd pics u posted.

..and again I ask, what's even the obsession with nigerian girls and accusing everyone of bleaching?
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by eleko1: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Abeg Lala,help us exhume the pisure of Ex Gov of Oyo State Alao AKalamagbo b4 and now.Most of dis peeps go tell U nah Sunburn/one kain Vaseline make their skin change colour.Somebody was even telling us what to use to change our lips colour to pink(imagine changing a smokers lips to pink)I tire
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Bimpe29: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Their skin colour after bleaching/toning is irritating.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Most them look like a burnt egg grin
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2014
mztubsy:
Whether toning or bleaching,the fact is that there's an alteration or enhancement as the case may be.its just so appauling that wwe as individuals don't think of the aftermath and effects of our action.....hmnnn , I witnessed an. Incident wherethey rushed a lady into FMC abeokuta,she was involved in a terrible accident and I was later told by some staff that there was nutn the doctors cud do due to the fact that her skin cudnt be stitched.this was a beautiful lady.it just take a few experiences to change one's orientation and perceptions about things of this nature....I sincerely belive in moderacy in all things.......even coco butter,shea butter and "adia agbon" cud do the trick in making ur skin glow.why d heck wud I bleach? Hian!

Don't mind them. Let them be deceiving themselves. There is no difference between toning and bleaching. Although there are exceptions. But they are very few.
Light people look the same to me now. No more wow factor. This days they all look alike. You cannot even distinguish between a real fair lady and a bleached one cus there are mad ass creams and pills they use now.

Meanwhile all this men that are talking rubbish. Make una no let God punish u o. How many of u are dating dark girls?. You're here talking rubbish. Self hating niggas looking for what will boost their ego and trophy wives. No be here i dey were una go dey call people names like ugly black girls. Some idiots even feel that yoruba girls are dirty just because they are mostly dark skinned. Nothing more. U people equate fair skin wiv cleanliness and beauty yet u are here abusing people who don't want to be left behind. One day we would go to d museum to see what a dark skinned african looks like. Shiooooooor

Oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by joseph1832(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2014
ROZZAYY:

My dear, everyone on d list is basically like d whole nigeria bleaching. Lolz, some of dem aren't dey have always been ight, just maintaining dier skin tone, which goes wrong as a return of sun, stress etc and d pics of dem dark is probably old quality pics, u can't compare it to d pics quality we have now dat makes a black person with pimples look spotless.
Anyways half of nigerians r guilty of toning who wants a bad skin, nofin do us.
Is that so? How come you don't fall under those who tone or bleach?. Abi you no won be Tonto Decay? Lol.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by ROZZAYY(f): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2014
joseph1832:
Is that so? How come you don't fall under those who tone or bleach?. Abi you no won be Tonto Decay? Lol.
Actually I'm no hypocrite so I won't pretend I do maintain my skin tone in d best possible harmless way I can. Also I just googled dis now d skin isn't all abt wat u rub, d skin is more from d inside, the cleanliness of ur liver, wen u eat gud foods dat make ur liver clean, ull have subtle great skin. So most of dem became rich, able to afford d kind of food ordinary we can't, dey don't enter sun, which is a major cause of bad skin in africa, dey use spf which pips like us don't know we have to use cos of sun and dey travel abroad to spend tyme in dier gud weather.
Bliv me anyone subjected to these will have a glowing skin. Ego nekwu my dear.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Gen2jaynee: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Yes some of them Bleach,. Not all of them... You don't expect me to be looking the same way I was looking when. iwas still struggling, always walking undr the sun... Eating moimoi. And bread almost everyday because it cheaper, no excercising.... NOOOO you don't xpect me to look that way, Now that I eat blue berry, salmon fish,... Better food and body ccream for great skin and complexionn.... Abeg una bad belle don too much!
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
From Hilda Ogbe's book ... See how we roast ourselves in the sun to make our skin nice & brown, while nature has given you that enviable colour free of charge. We whites pay heavy money for our straight hair to be curled, - while you want to pay that money to have your curls straightened. Is man never satisfied?
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by sarutobie(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2014
My take is, some of them are naturally fair . I use myself as an example, I have always been called "yellow"(which is very annoying) since I was a kid,even though my skin is subjected to naija's harsh weather I am still considered as being fair.Now assuming I move to a cooler climate, obviously I will get "fairer"..Most of the fair female celebrities use toners and moisturiser which is ok (since the female skin retains less moisture compared to it's male counterpart)..that is why a lot of fair guys can go a decade without applying anything on their skin and still look fresh...but bleaching is another thing all together...a dark skinned woman/man overriding the melanin on his/her skin to look fair smacks of pitiable inferiority complex..
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2014
NOLLYWOOD AGAIN! grin
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by fuckyouhard: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2014
poosies smiley
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lastchild: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Tonto dikeh is naturally light skinned,I met her in audition in 2007 in enugu

I've known rita dominic way back in uniport,she's light skinned,though she's lighter now but that's not bleaching
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by redcliff: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
ice prince said he's not bleaching

Are you blind? Cant you see its the lighting and exposure? Smh
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Rose111: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
In my opinion, they all look Dirty WORD
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by delishpot: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2014
OP, are you judging based on fotos or you know from videos and real life? If solely from fotos, then this list may contain some names that shouldnt be there.
I know flash and good lighting can change ones complexion.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by themmyd: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Also dayo amusa
berem:
The only bleachers in all the pictures are Benson Okonkwo and Thelma.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Turbocharged: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Some of the did not tone or bleach at all. One may take 2 different pics in thesame potision and the same minute, and have 2 different colour presentations. These depends on the illumination and camera quality.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Juzzybabe(f): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Turbocharged:
Some of the did not tone or bleach at all. One may take 2 different pics in thesame potision and the same minute, and have 2 different colour presentations. These depends on the illumination and camera quality.
Exactly!!! And let's remember that money brings out one's true beauty o. Can we compare the complexion of a dark person who rides,sleeps and relax in AC all day to a light skinned who hawks all day in the sun? The truth is money and environment brings changes not all of them are bleaching or toning that's if there is a difference between the two terms.lol
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by tobell: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lemme answer some of this questions here:
Bleaching is to forcefully peel skin layer and this practise is highly dangerous and can cause skin cancer at the long run because of toxic build up.
Toning or skin lightening is to deep cleanse your skin which helps to rejuvenate the skin and it gives you bright and smooth skin tone especially when you use Herbal base product.

The one that am using right now is Veggies Herbal lightening Soap and cream and u can bearly notice that am using any thing because my skin looks so natural and I don't have knuckles.

Veggie phone No: 08034630280
BBM: 29502324
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by slimbiggy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
[b][/b] on judgement day God will definitely end up not recognising all this people because they are now different from how he made them. And i go just dey one side dey observe them with my merrybet. Slip for hand

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Godiskind: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will not call all of them bleaching. There are some changes that come up when someone is relaxed and confortable. While u are publishing pictures u tag 'before', dont forget that sunlight can turn sombody darker. There are those who at some point in time were overexposd to sunlight that made them darker than their real color. If u see such person at that time u will take that to be his or color. Secondly when u are a bit economically balanced, u eat d right food (guy food food dey oo), even when u dont apply cream ppu will be asking u which cream do u use. So u wont xpect them to remain d same, level don change...lol. Even though some actually bleach

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Lawalemi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
My major worry is the men indulging in this act

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by empress4u: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
saheed balogun

jide kosoko

denrele
denrele when is madness was part-time. its now full time
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by kayalla(f): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2014
they re not toning, when money arrives ur body sef will understand.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by fuckerholic(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Women worshipping their skin as though it is their God when their soul is rotting and decaying..I wonder if people do know that life is not all about beauty,money and material aquisition.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by fuckerholic(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
kayalla:
they re not toning, when money arrives ur body sef will understand.
No be lie !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Times Hushpuppi Was Spotted With Expensive Cars / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Son In A Stroller (Photos) / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.