Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) (40422 Views)

The Bleachers Celebrate; Tonto Dike Spotted With Bleaching Expert Pela.. / BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by dollydolly(f): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Meanwhile some of the photos above are d way they are cos of d picture effect. But d likes of Eucharia n Benson are just obvious. Mean while is it just me or does anyone feel that this Benson guy is just too weird. angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by onikiri: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
How can one identify a real fair person

Some people are really fair but with the bleaching issue these days! Its quite difficult to tell one from the other.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
What about her thou @ Poster, Dame Patience I know shes not in Nollywood but shes a celebrity in her own right lol shes a pro chie!!! Her bleaching is so flawless... shocked shocked shocked

Before up after down

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na wa oo, this bleaching thing again undecided

U guys make me question myself these days if I'm bleaching too cheesy

At least as long as I can remember I've been called yellow sisi embarassed how can you tell now
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
rokiatu: What about her thou @ Poster, Dame Patience I know shes not in Nollywood but shes a celebrity in her own right lol shes a pro chie!!! Her bleaching is so flawless... shocked shocked shocked

Before up after down

wow!"! d difference is clear oooo. she was darker then. but whatever cream she's using is good on her as u would hardly notice it.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lovaleenny(f): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
I don't think jide kosoko and saheed shud b dere....don't see bleaching in their case

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by fairheven: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
But some truth must be said though,if u can see the pictures of these people when they were kids,u will see that virtually all of them were light-skinned,bt over time,due to hustle,weather and suffering ,they become dark in complexion,then later on ,wen they start to "enjoy life,"the skine will return to its original complexion which is light-skinned..I have been there trust me,and anyone wu has been outside the country and gone to a much friendly-weather nation can also attest to that cool

10 Likes

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
fairheven: But some truth must be said though,if u can see the pictures of these people when they were kids,u will see that virtually all of them were light-skinned,bt over time,due to hustle,weather and suffering ,they become dark in complexion,then later on ,wen they start to "enjoy life,"the skine will return to its original complexion which is light-skinned..I have been there trust me,and anyone wu has been outside the country and gone to a much friendly-weather nation can also attest to that cool

abii. u r right . those in this. category include biola Ige, tonto, Rita Dominic, flavour, Artus,

but as for benson he bleached. its obvious . even oge. look at her hands in d before pic
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Kx: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ojuju calabar.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by PrettyEmy(f): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eucharia, I will never understand her hairstyle and make up sad
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by fairheven: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
dollydolly: Meanwhile some of the photos above are d way they are cos of d picture effect. But d likes of Eucharia n Benson are just obvious. Mean while is it just me or does anyone feel that this Benson guy is just too weird. angry angry sad
True talk!

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by tandj: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by chimerase2: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Most of dem look like wily wily
Na bleach dem dey use undecided
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by tandj: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
tandj: Lalasticlala pls do tell me, where is that pant wearing dude's prickk?
I don find am tire.

He looks like a gay 100%

OK don't bother again, c d thing u de find for here

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
tandj: Lalasticlala pls do tell me, where is that pant wearing dude's prickk?
I don find am tire.

He looks like a gay 100%

tandj, u said he looks gay?
c his girlfriend ooo

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
I dnt tink d picx al has to do with d bleaching stuff. 70% is 4rm camera flash cool

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
how could I forget Christy okonkwo and Ayo adesanya.?

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sexipea: I dnt tink d picx al has to do with d bleaching stuff. 70% is 4rm camera flash cool

that could b d case with Yvonne Nelson
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
lalasticlala:

OK . d rest are just toners abi?
if you look at the pictures well, you'll realise most of those pics only have diffference in lighting hence the look of it.

I'm sure to look lighter if I take a pic outsiDe than if I take one inside. Then there are some who have always been light, but una sun dull their skin small. Notice that when one travels to a cold climate, they become lighter.

Apart from Sikiratu, Tonto, Rukky, that gay on dreads and Iyabo, I don't see anyone else that really bleachedd
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
safarigirl: if you look at the pictures well, you'll realise most of those pics only have diffference in lighting hence the look of it.

I'm sure to look lighter if I take a pic outsiDe than if I take one inside. Then there are some who have always been light, but una sun dull their skin small. Notice that when one travels to a cold climate, they become lighter.

Apart from Sikiratu, Tonto, Rukky, that gay on dreads and Iyabo, I don't see anyone else that really bleachedd

OK

but what of toning?

again what of eucharia, ayo , and clarion?
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by maxism2: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
everyone of them there is definitely guilty. whle d likes of ayo, d mr gay benson, christy, sikiratu, ronke, dayo, eucharia..clarion, thelma, ruky, are al guilty of bleaching, d rest r al guilty of toning. and who told u dat a fair persons cant bleach to look fairer?
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Davidovinci(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yvonne Nelson said she's using cocoa butter *Laughs in Swahili*
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
denrele?

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
lalasticlala:

OK

but what of toning?

again what of eucharia, ayo , and clarion?
with Ayo and Clarion there's some bleaching, with Eucharia it doesn't seem like bleaching, more like the type of make-up used at that time and lighting as well
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
safarigirl: with Ayo and Clarion there's some bleaching, with Eucharia it doesn't seem like bleaching, more like the type of make-up used at that time and lighting as well

OK dear
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by maxism2: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
rokiatu: What about her thou @ Poster, Dame Patience I know shes not in Nollywood but shes a celebrity in her own right lol shes a pro chie!!! Her bleaching is so flawless... shocked shocked shocked

Before up after down
SHE SIMPLY UPGRADED FROM TO SUIT HER POSITION AS D 1ST LADY. DATS ALL. Mrcorck come find wife here o. u 2 like fair women. u and airforce1
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by tandj: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
tandj: cheesy cheesy @lala, u won't injure me with lafta!

The thing di ka mkpuru aki.

As per d galfriend never mind, majority of them have galfriends. Its not an open thing in Nigeria and with d law against them, all man gat to pretend but honestly, anybody in d biz will know he is def one.

Eucharia and Clarion are naturally fair. Instead of them to tone their color, they were bleaching it. Check out clarion's hand and armpit. Evidence of all those tubes in d market.

To maintain a very fair color is hard especially those that r prone to sun damage. We have different types of fair color.
Tonto dike won't be affected much by d sun but eucharia can.
All they need is a good soap and toning cream. Also too much makeup as in d case of eucharia will give dark patches around the eyes.

The worst is guys that bleach. They smell like burnt groundnut.

If u wanna bleach pls go and buy d bleaching drug. That's what oyinbos use.

Yuk.

nwanne, it seems u r an expert in cosmetology.

lol

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
tandj: cheesy cheesy @lala, u won't injure me with lafta!

The thing di ka mkpuru aki.

As per d galfriend never mind, majority of them have galfriends. Its not an open thing in Nigeria and with d law against them, all man gat to pretend but honestly, anybody in d biz will know he is def one.

Eucharia and Clarion are naturally fair. Instead of them to tone their color, they were bleaching it. Check out clarion's hand and armpit. Evidence of all those tubes in d market.

To maintain a very fair color is hard especially those that r prone to sun damage. We have different types of fair color.
Tonto dike won't be affected much by d sun but eucharia can.
All they need is a good soap and toning cream. Also too much makeup as in d case of eucharia will give dark patches around the eyes.

The worst is guys that bleach. They smell like burnt groundnut.

If u wanna bleach pls go and buy d bleaching drug. That's what oyinbos use.

Yuk.

Do white women ( oyinbos ) bleach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Parties With Jamie Fox & Leonardo Dicaprio at Vogue Show / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) / Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.