Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Marital Breakthrough! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marital Breakthrough! (480 Views)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marital Breakthrough! by tunji09(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Marital Breakthrough!
“previously, whenever my two elder brothers, who are above 30 years got into a relationship in a bid to get married , it always ended mysteriously.
When I got to that age, I experience the same difficulty. At the liberation night in 2012. The bishop declared, there shall be no more guess work in your marital destiny and everything that has been holding you down is destroyed! I keyed into those words that night and cried to God for change of story.
In the morning, I went to see a client and mysteriously forgot my phone in his house. I called him about the phone and he told me to collect it from his office. When I got to the bus stop where his office was, I was about to cross the road, when I saw two ladies who crossed and spoke in my dialect. Suddenly, the
Holy Spirit said to me, that is your wife! So, I ran towards them and said to one, ’you go,’ and to the other, you come, you are my wife.
We exchange numbers and I gave her my complementary card. On April 20, 2013, we got married. Praise The Lord!”…Mr&mrs Joshua Akpan

Join us next Sunday for ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES. IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A CHANGE OF STORY!

1 Like

Re: Marital Breakthrough! by adanduka: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
So one went and one came. grin

People can make testimonies sweet and they tell lies in the process.
Re: Marital Breakthrough! by asalimpo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bros, no courtesy! not even excuse me (lady). Just "You go, You come" undecided undecided.
Mayb this was the cause of failure in his past relationships- no wisdom.
A lil wisdom can save from tarry nights and un necessary special servce attendance.

(1) (Reply)

Come As You Are!!! / Who Really Is A Christian / The Illuminati...oyinbo Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.