Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) (4358 Views)

Canadian Immigration News / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by zeefa: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good day everyone in the house. Please i heard of a sad story and i want to share it with people in the house so that the Virus of the scam wont spreed in Nigeria.

A friend of mine was scammed $15,000 by Canadian Immigration application agency ( Swift travels Solutions) with the website address http://swifttravelsolution.com. for a work permit visa TRV to Canada.

he paid the $ 7, 800 to their office address in the United State (590 Great Circle Rd. Nashville, TN 37228) and they sent him LMO and Job offer Letter from the company the agent arranged from him, Not knowing it was a fake document until the embassy confirmed it.

Prior to the submission of his application, this same agent asked him to pay $6000 for accommodation in Canada which is one of the clearance from the CIC that he was ready to relocate for the job in Canada. He went ahead again to pay $6000 for the accommodation and the receipt was scanned and sent to him through his email address. ( I know so many people will be surprise and tag him as being stupid but this people are just too real to ever be fake ).

He made his application to the Canadian Embassy with the documents from swift travels solution and after three months of the application processing time, The Embassy invited him for a chat on the fake documents ( LMO ) and he was asked if he used an agent but he declined and he was denied on the ground of using fake documents.

He contacted the agent and they promise to refund his money but up till today, efforts to get through to them proof abortive and to no avail. they no longer take his calls and even respond to emails.

Please if anyone have an idea of how to track this people, Let us try and help out. I have the email address of the agent and their website is still active.

People should be vigilant of this agent. I am sure all the pictures on their website are fake pictures. if you get any email or pop up advert from swift travels for any immigration assistance, Please try as much as possible to discard them so that you wont fall to be a victim.

http://swifttravelsolution.com/travel-consultants.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by Osama10(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
shocked What a loss.
Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by zeefa: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
...Not funny at all, the picture posted is that of Emily White, One of the agent in swift travels.
Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2014
Why did your friend deny using an agent?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by zeefa: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
The agent advised him that it won't a good moves to declare that he used the agent because that may affect his application. And unfortunately it caused a damage to him.

All I need from the house is experts that can help track the guyz. And anybody could help use their email address to see if they would respond to immigration services.

Their address is on the website.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by Adekolasam: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Some under the name swift travels just advertised canadian undergraduage and graduate admission. I clicked and i jst started conversation right now. But as a bad sharp guy wey i dey always remind myself, i say make i do small CIA on the agent. na en i come here ooo. imagine.... by the way, i can play mumu if you still want to get intouch with the agent, that's if na them sha.... lemme know before i cut off
Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by zeefa: 9:17am On May 08, 2023
Adekolasam:
Some under the name swift travels just advertised canadian undergraduage and graduate admission. I clicked and i jst started conversation right now. But as a bad sharp guy wey i dey always remind myself, i say make i do small CIA on the agent. na en i come here ooo. imagine.... by the way, i can play mumu if you still want to get intouch with the agent, that's if na them sha.... lemme know before i cut off

if you still have their link, Please send it to me.
Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by babakb: 10:09am On May 08, 2023
These days I don't empathize with anyone ripped off by these fraudulent travel agents.

What else do people want, every developed country runs a user friendly immigration website that contains all the details and requirements regarding Visit, Tourist, Study and Temporary/Permanent Residence Visas but it's like people prefer to be lazy and spoon fed, hence the unscrupulous agents take advantage of them.

Some people also assume that some of these agents can pull some strings to influence or circumvent these Visa requirements but that's a false assumption.
Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by Vickievanz: 9:22am On May 11, 2023
If you see any Agent on IG that says his name is Mr Emmanuel and his business is swiftravels or swif_travels. Please avoid him: he’s a scam. I don help whoever need help.
Re: Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) by Tinkiebillzz(f): 7:32am On Apr 04
Please any reviews of swif_travel because am about to apply for visa
His name is Mr Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

American Visa Lottery Is Here Again October 2011 / Kuwait Visa And Working Permit / I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.