Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118734 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogbuduyeke: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
ogbuduyeke:
crystal service is an immigration travelling organization in nigeria and sometime ago they put up an advert for those willing to travel to canada or Australia.though alot of people have really bought forms and registered,because i was told the package involves geting them an accomodation in canada,job,expence paid trip to canada,and the canadian visa,that when they get there ,a 12 percent will be paid back to the company that sponsor them to canada for 2years.i would like your contribution with regards to this piece of info.is this whole thing genuine.i need your responce pls.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
ogbuduyeke:

crystal service is an immigration travelling organization in nigeria and sometime ago they put up an advert for those willing to travel to canada or Australia.though alot of people have really bought forms and registered,because i was told the package involves geting them an accomodation in canada,job,expence paid trip to canada,and the canadian visa,that when they get there ,a 12 percent will be paid back to the company that sponsor them to canada for 2years.i would like your contribution with regards to this piece of info.is this whole thing genuine.i need your responce pls.

Wicked Scam, that is all i can say.

3 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2011
@Ogbuduyeke

This is genuine and real. It is only for those who can take the risk.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

@Ogbuduyeke

There's nothing real about Ogbuduyeke's post. If you think there is. . . well, I'm worried about you.

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2011
I am still watching the outcome of Crystal Service Canada trip. I dont know how they ll move about 3000 Nigerian to Canada without an eyebrow. I spoked with one of their numerous agent and he told me they haven given Canadian embassy money to print visa and that i know is not obtainable. He also claimed that the recruited candidates ll work at Manitoba hydro electrical stations in canada and that they ll travel in june 2011.

Equally they claim that the program is free and 100 % sponsorship, but people were charged as much as N70k for police clearance and medicals.

Saw their ads last month on paper asking registered candidates to attend a seminar with them at Unilag multipurpose hall.

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

@Ogbuduyeke

Can you confirm if the candidates have travelled to Canada?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2011
Fogman:

I am still watching the outcome of Crystal Service Canada trip. I dont know how they ll move about 3000 Nigerian to Canada without an eyebrow. [/b]I spoked with one of their numerous agent and he told me [b]they haven given Canadian embassy money to print visa [/b]and that i know is not obtainable. He also claimed that the recruited candidates ll work at Manitoba hydro electrical stations in canada and that they ll travel in june 2011.

Equally they claim that [b]the program is free and 100 % sponsorship
, but people were charged as much as[b] N70k[/b] for police clearance and medicals.

Saw their ads last month on paper asking registered candidates to attend a seminar with them at Unilag multipurpose hall.
Some Nigerians deserved to be scammed. I don't feel sorry for any brainless fool who falls for this.

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2011
justwise:

Some Nigerians deserved to be scammed. I don't feel sorry for any brainless fool who falls for this.

Desperate Nigerians dont bother to read "between the lines!"
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2011
Fogman:

Desperate Nigerians dont bother to read "between the lines!"

They will get what they deserved.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Tochnna: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
Blessed are those who dont see but belive bros it is real dont mind anybody but it seems you are not following up becos right now applicants are applying for bta loan if you are intrested you go and apply and pay back in two months time as soon as you receive text message from crystal services
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
Tochnna:

Blessed are those who dont see but belive bros it is real dont mind anybody but it seems you are not following up becos right now applicants are applying for bta loan if you are intrested you go and apply and pay back in two months time as soon as you receive text message from crystal services

Shame on you useless human being.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Delta007(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
Fogman:

I am still watching the outcome of Crystal Service Canada trip. I dont know how they ll move about 3000 Nigerian to Canada without an eyebrow. I spoked with one of their numerous agent and he told me they haven given Canadian embassy money to print visa and that i know is not obtainable. He also claimed that the recruited candidates ll work at Manitoba hydro electrical stations in canada and that they ll travel in june 2011.

Equally they claim that the program is free and 100 % sponsorship, but people were charged as much as N70k for police clearance and medicals.

Na mami-water hydro dem wan work, not Manitoba hydro.

Folks, this is a scam. If you have money to piss away, you might as well give it to hungry peeps rather than biro-robbers.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
Tochnna:

I m keenly interested in this organisation.  My worries is how they will move about 3000 Nigerians to Canada without an eyebrow. Do you know if visas have been obtained?  And when is the likely departure date? Keep us posted here
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Why did u remove your post? How will that company shift 7000 Nigerians to Canada?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
justwise:

Why did u remove your post? How did that company shift 7000 Nigerians to Canada?

I actually had a rethink about how much information I was spitting out. Those who have applied are yet to leave. They are going to leave in batches. Am sure you got the message and that is why you asked why I removed the post. If those who work with the agency can tell their families to apply, then how do you expect them to be duped. If your aunt work with such agency and asks you to apply, would you doubt him and think he wants to dupe you.

I am not asking you to apply, just wait till the end of September, if people don't leave, then you will know it was all a sham.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

I actually had a rethink about how much information I was spitting out. Those who have applied are yet to leave. They are going to leave in batches. Am sure you got the message and that is why you asked why I removed the post. If those who work with the agency can tell their families to apply, then how do you expect them to be duped. If your aunt work with such agency and asks you to apply, would you doubt him and think he wants to dupe you.

I am not asking you to apply, just wait till the end of September, if people don't leave, then you will know it was all a sham.

You haven't answered my question, i asked you how will ur agency shift 7000 Nigerians to Canada to work, give them accommodation and pay for the trip as well. I don't believe the story of pple asking their family members to apply, its all part of the game.

You did not give out any reasonable information, i read ur first post and there is nothing there to suggest that this bogus business will not end in tears.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2011
justwise:

You haven't answered my question, i asked you how will your agency shift 7000 Nigerians to Canada to work, give them accommodation and pay for the trip as well. I don't believe the story of pple asking their family members to apply, its all part of the game.

You did not give out any reasonable information, i read your first post and there is nothing there to suggest that this bogus business will not end in tears.

The agency is doing this in conjunction with the Canadian government. The agency is not paying for the trip and accommodation, they are more like middle men. They are going to move them in batches. If you need more info, send me an email at luwatos1@aol.com. Am not in anyway affiliated with the agency.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2011
ogbuduyeke:

Cipriani:

The agency is doing this in conjunction with the Canadian government. The agency is not paying for the trip and accommodation, they are more like middle men. They are going to move them in batches. If you need more info, send me an email at luwatos1@aol.com. Am not in anyway affiliated with the agency.
Who do we believe?

Why would i send u an email if u are not affiliated with the agency? I guess one need to forward this thread to Canadian embassy.

5 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

Is this a special arrangement for Nigerians? Or what do we call this program? Canadian green card or what. I was informed that the program is for 2 years and my question is what kind of visa will be issued to them. Because i know that you can not work with a temporary visitor visa and work visa cant be issue to them cos every Dtick Tom and Harry applied for it. Skilled and unskilled
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by claremont(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

So the Canadian government are involved in this, are they?! That shouldn't be hard to verify, simply provide us with a link to a Canadian government official webpage where they specifically mentioned that they will sponsor 7000 Nigerians to Canada. There must be a web link somewhere!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Delta007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

Again, this is a scam. The Canadian govt is not involved in this rubbish.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
justwise:

Who do we believe?

Why would i send u an email if u are not affiliated with the agency? I guess one need to forward this thread to Canadian embassy.

Please do forward it to the Canadian embassy, the pleasure is all mine. Whatever your findings are, then please feel free to share with us here. Understand my post very well. The Canadian embassy/government is aware of this. The Immigrations are also aware of this. Note, the Canadian government is not paying for anything, they are only aware of the whole thing.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
Delta007:

Again, this is a scam. The Canadian govt is not involved in this rubbish.

claremont:

So the Canadian government are involved in this, are they?! That shouldn't be hard to verify, simply provide us with a link to a Canadian government official webpage where they specifically mentioned that they will sponsor 7000 Nigerians to Canada. There must be a web link somewhere!

Fogman:

Is this a special arrangement for Nigerians? Or what do we call this program? Canadian green card or what. I was informed that the program is for 2 years and my question is what kind of visa will be issued to them. Because i know that you can not work with a temporary visitor visa and work visa cant be issue to them cos every Dtick Tom and Harry applied for it. Skilled and unskilled

Note The Canadian govt is not involved directly. But they are aware of the program. They are not sponsoring anything. Besides, you guys should know where the embassy is located, feel free to walk in and ask your questions there. Programs like this are always hard for thomases like you to believe, most especially because its happening in Nigeria where we have all turn ourselves to spammers. People don't just want to believe anything anymore, even if it is the truth.

Go to the embassy and ask for more information as a learned person. Whatever your findings are, feel free to post them here. Even, when people start leaving, some people will still never believe.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

Note The Canadian govt is not involved directly. But there are aware of the program. They are not sponsoring anything. Besides, you guys should know where the embassy is located, feel free to walk in and ask your questions there. Programs like this are always hard for thomases like you to believe, most especially because its happening in Nigeria where we have all turn ourselves to spammers. People don't just want to believe anything anymore, even if it is the truth.

Go to the embassy and ask for more information as a learned person. Whatever your findings are, feel free to post them here. Even, when people start leaving, some people will still never believe.

It is like you are privy to some info we dont know or are you an agent or connected to an agent of Crystal Services? All i care is that you keep us posted
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
Fogman:

It is like you are privy to some info we dont know or are you an agent or connected to an agent of Crystal Services? All i care is that you keep us posted

Do you really expect this guy to come back here to tell you what? That the whole program is con?

An agent taking 7000 Nigerians to Canada in conjunction with Canadian govt but the agent got no website, no physical address, no land-line number?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
Fogman:

I am not hiding anything. If you are doubting the program, I told you earlier and I'm still saying it again, go to the Canadian embassy and find out for yourself. Through this, you will be able to clear your mind and know the truth of the whole matter.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
justwise:

Do you really expect this guy to come back here to tell you what? That the whole program is con?

An agent taking 7000 Nigerians to Canada[b] in conjunction with Canadian govt[/b] but the agent got no website, no physical address, no land-line number?

Even if you get the address, and you visit the place, am sure you will still not believe. [b]Note[/b]it is not in conjunction with Canadian govt. They are only aware of the program and please, stop making me repeat myself. They have a physical address and a phone number, but go to the embassy to find out if it's true or not. You will never appreciate if you don't put in some effort to get the information you need.

The difference between a successful man and an unsuccessful one is ability to have and having vital information. You need information but i won't give you. Find it out yourself and you will appreciate your own effort in searching and getting the information you need. Do it fast before it is too late.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
Cipriani:

Even if you get the address, and you visit the place, am sure you will still not believe. Note[/b]it is [b]not in conjunction with Canadian govt.

Cipriani:

You are such a bad liar, you are even denying what u just said couple of mins ago and everybody can see it.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by claremont(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
Why should prospective applicants of this programme go to the Canadian embassy to verify it's authenticity, when all information is freely provided on the Internet?! The Canadian embassy also has a website were Canadian visa applicants can go to find out more about visas needed to enter Canada. This whole programme looks and sounds dodgy, and the refusal of the Poster to provide details of the programme indicates some form of fraud involved. If the programme is as "good" as it sounds, the information about it should have been freely available.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
justwise:

You are such a bad liar, you are even denying what u just said couple of mins ago and everybody can see it.

claremont:

Why should prospective applicants of this programme go to the Canadian embassy to verify it's authenticity, when all information is freely provided on the Internet?! The Canadian embassy also has a website were Canadian visa applicants can go to find out more about visas needed to enter Canada. This whole programme looks and sounds dodgy, and the refusal of the Poster to provide details of the programme indicates some form of fraud involved. If the programme is as "good" as it sounds, the information about it should have been freely available.

You guys should believe whatever you want, I don't care. Am not the poster of this topic, I only made my own comments to answer to the poster's curiosity. Please, don't kill yourself over what you don't know, as they said, what you don't know won't kill you. At least, you guys have not given anybody money. BTW, the poster said the agency put up an advert, why don't you guys search for the advert and get more details.

If you are interested in applying, why don't you guys try be bold enough and spit it out instead of just condemning the program. If you are not, then stop asking for proof.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2011
Cipriani:

You guys should believe whatever you want, I don't care. Am not the poster of this topic, I only made my own comments to answer to the poster's curiosity. Please, don't kill yourself over what you don't know, as they said, what you don't know won't kill you. At least, you guys have not given anybody money. BTW, the poster said the agency put up an advert, why don't you guys search for the advert and get more details.

If you are interested in applying, why don't you guys try be bold enough and spit it out instead of just condemning the program. If you are not, then stop asking for proof.

Rubbish, you can only fool urself. You are not the poster of the thread but u want me to contact you for more info?

Tell us when u are done with those 7000 Nigerians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / Memoirs From Chile / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.