Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How To Stop Corruption! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop Corruption! (537 Views)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / BREAKING! Buhari Picks Ngige As Running Mate: Vows To Stop Corruption(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Corruption! by gatiano(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
how to stop or curb corruption and in the process improve the economy.

i am one of those who believe that corruption is worst than ebola and hiv put together, once corruption enters your heart (taking end and giving end and stealing national funds), it will ... infect it is not possible to stop, they only try to use corruption to stop corruption in all cases.

then i got this idea, not perfect but one of those things...
it will require tight border guards, on all the borders of the country, the airport terminals, seaports and every outlets and inlets.
it will require good banking systems, computers and stuffs. not so expensive.

now once al border is tight, it is allowed for you to steal any amount that you wish, 100 trillion pounds, yes! steal it, the president can steal the country if he wants, anybody can rob who they want, embezzle bank's money. it is all ok, as long as it does not go out of the country. keep it in your house or in your bank. nobody will ask your bank accounts, but when you are robbed, that is your wahalla. with it you can buy as much of companies you want, and every house you have must be occupied.

the catch: at every 24th december of every year, every nigerian's account should be limited to just 24000 naira! every politician, the bank personnel, dangote, folorunsho, ovia, innosson, dantata, babangida, me , you etc, everybody's acct relegated to 24000 naira. which means you have until 24th of dec, to spend that 100 triilion pounds.

what do you all think?

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Corruption! by gatiano(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
if i become the president, i will surely do this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Ndigbo By Joe Igbokwe / Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Aide / Why Goodluck Jonathan Deserves To Contest In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.