Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,829 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

“invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank (1593 Views)

If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? / “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank / Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by FNNEWS: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
It was a very hilarious scene in GTBank ,the berger paint branch that left several customers stunned,after a young man entered into the bank like a normal customer,carrying no gun or a weapon of any and attempted to rob the bank.

Eye witnesses said to FNN that ,he came in without being given any attention as he did not look like a threat until he jumped on the counter quietly and started putting money-stacks into his ghana-must-go bag.

He got the attention of everyone as their eyes were fixed at him and filled with amazement,wondering what the young man was truly up to.

After several minutes of watching him act unnoticed,he started heading for the exit and that was when the whole charade ended,as he was stopped by already waiting armed security men.

Several attempts to escape went futile,as he was overpowered in all ways. He got questioned to know If he was he a yabaleft patient or whose backing he had to carry-out such an operation,but to the surprise of everyone,he said “nah one phone number i see for bus o,e talk say if I call dem go do anything I want,I call and go their place and dem give me ring wey suppose make me dey invisible for bank robbery..”

It all then came clear to everyone around that he thought he was invisible during the bank robbery,that’s why he acted the way he did.

SOURCE: http:///2014/09/invisible-man-arrested-attempting-rob-bank/
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Funny...
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Zolar4ever(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
All dis is GEJ problem, unemployment youth
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by kommiejewel(f): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheap jazz. . .
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by qadeerkug(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Zolar4ever: All dis is GEJ problem, unemployment youth
enhen God bless u brother
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by enoqueen: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Indian temple
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by tellwisdom: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
They should have allowed the poor boi to go eat akara with the peanut
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
FNNEWS: “nah one phone number i see for bus o,e talk say if I call dem go do anything I want,I call and go their place and dem give me ring wey suppose make me dey invisible for bank robbery..”
Lwtmb grin grin
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Zolar4ever(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2014
qadeerkug: enhen God bless u brother
na so my bros, ¥h̶̲̥̅̊μ can't they ask hw much he steal compair to 20Billion dollars that Alinson madukwe steal
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by fruityjojo(f): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin. Na only greedy people dey fall for 419tricks lyk this!
Re: “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by fruityjojo(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin *courtesy fake Niger News!

(1) (Reply)

What If Spiderman Was A Yoruba Guy!!! Lmao / Corper Of The Year (pix) / Trending Now, Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Alone…lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.