Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

“Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank (3271 Views)

If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? / “invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank / Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by desgiezd(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
It was a very hilarious scene in GTBank ,the berger paint branch that left several customers stunned,after a young man entered into the bank like a normal customer,carrying no gun or a weapon of any and attempted to rob the bank.

Eye witnesses said to FNN that ,he came in without being given any attention as he did not look like a threat until he jumped on the counter quietly and started putting money-stacks into his ghana-must-go bag.

He got the attention of everyone as their eyes were fixed at him and filled with amazement,wondering what the young man was truly up to.

After several minutes of watching him act unnoticed,he started heading for the exit and that was when the whole charade ended,as he was stopped by already waiting armed security men.

Several attempts to escape went futile,as he was overpowered in all ways. He got questioned to know If he was he a yabaleft patient or whose backing he had to carry-out such an operation,but to the surprise of everyone,he said “nah one phone number i see for bus o,e talk say if I call dem go do anything I want,I call and go their place and dem give me ring wey suppose make me dey invisible for bank robbery..”

It all then came clear to everyone around that he thought he was invisible during the bank robbery,that’s why he acted the way he did.

http:///2014/09/invisible-man-arrested-attempting-rob-bank/

1 Share

Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by desgiezd(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
So, so hilarious!
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by lekkie073(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fake news Nigeria....
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Firefire(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is super story… Thank you for watching this edition of SUPER STORY.

Next week...
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Aringarosa(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
This story is crap!
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by PointB: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
See the way they bundled the idio.t away. cheesy cheesy grin grin

I can only imagine what was going on in his mind when he thought everything was going on smoothly. By the way, did they also tell him the Ghana-Must-Go back will also be invisible during the operation? Did he test the ring before launching into a real operation.

This one is a foolish thief. Fortunately for his, he won't be charged with armed robbery!
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Dlionsheart: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
African magic thing. He is so lucky because the charges against him will be light but he still have some questions to answer in court.
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by temhab(f): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
I can stop laughing
He's a mumu
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by egift(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2014

Mission Impossible. Invincible Thief grin grin grin - If it worked, that will be the end of Nigeria grin
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
I bet u can't see my comment
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by redsun(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
A babalawo could have assured him that he will rob the bank without anybody seeing him. And he probably spent his last dime making that charm with a human skull that is stolen from a cemetery. grin
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Khaynet: I bet u can't see my comment

grin grin grin grin

He tried sef cheesy cheesy
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by spicyhoney(f): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol!
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Freest(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
See how the man was wrapped... Like a goat going for slaughter
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
andromida:

grin grin grin grin

He tried sef cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by idupaul: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
PointB: See the way they bundled the idio.t away. cheesy cheesy grin grin

I can only imagine what was going on in his mind when he thought everything was going on smoothly. By the way, did they also tell him the Ghana-Must-Go back will also be invisible during the operation? Did he test the ring before launching into a real operation.

This one is a foolish thief. Fortunately for his, he won't be charged with armed robbery!

Ever heard of FNN (Fake News Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Dreyl(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hehehehehehehe
so hilarious grin
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by PointB: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
idupaul:

Ever heard of FNN (Fake News Nigeria)

Aww.
Same guys thats broke the Visa ATM Card travel document news? It pays really to check the link. I was sold. Thanks
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Baddestguyp(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
for info on how to get invisibility juju, pm me
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by nwaobitex: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
lol
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Smh
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by bigjerro: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Real super story,, y den skipe d branch wey d tin happen? Aniways cheers
Re: “Invisible” Man Arrested After Attempting To Rob A Bank by wisdom34: 1:34am On May 03, 2015
No any kind of charm dey work for bank oo.....

(1) (Reply)

Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) / Bashys Wedding / Pls She Needs A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.