Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... (857 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by benalvino1: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
My sister was listening to pastor Chris on youtube then I heard him say just because you are a man of God doesn't mean your wife is automatically a woman of God... then he said "that is why the bible never talks much about women" he still went on to say even peter's wife was never mentioned in the bible...

ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME ASK SINCE WHEN THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS MARRY FOR BIBLE? WHERE HIM LEARN THAT ONE?

A whole popular pastor like pastor chris didn't know the disciples never tot married.

Make una correct me if am wrong o
Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by MERS(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Peter had a wife, and a mother in law who was mentioned sick in one of the gospels. Jesus healed her - he still heals by the way.

Get your facts right before you think to kick a man who is kinda down.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by thorpido(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Simon Peter was mentioned as having a mother-in-law that was sick and got healed.The others were most probably married even though it was not mentioned.The reason is because the jews usually didn't make much mention of women.

However,I listened to Pastor Chris' words and I conclude that instead of making things better between him and his wife and seeking reconciliation,he seems to want to escape by using some bible scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by LambanoPeace: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
OP, you don't knkw the Bible....see how you shame yourself?

Peter was married...now change the topic of your thread, because it makes you look sillier

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by Eruditor: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
1 Corinthians 9:5 GNT

Don't I have the right to follow the example of the other apostles and the Lord's brothers and Peter, by taking a Christian wife with me on my trips?

Leave Pastor Chris alone and study your bible. The anointing he walks with no MOG in Nigeria works with and not just for healings or miracles. He is a teacher.

See the congregation of people who want to teach him about marriage and what not saying "where was it written in the bible that the disciples were married or that they most definitely were married even though it is not mentioned in the bible"

Please don't make me laugh. I doubt I know up to 10% of what he knows and see how much more such my little knowledge is beyond some of you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by benalvino1: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thanks for the response... I said this because of this...
And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery." 10The disciples said to Him, "If the relationship of the man with his wife is like this, it is better not to marry." 11But He said to them, "Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given.…
Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by alabiyemmy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
See how you fool yourself? OP.
Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by Atigba: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
This divorce saga is really affecting Pastor Chris psychologically can't believe him talking this way just feel for him as obhiaba..
Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by Joagbaje(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2014
MERS: Peter had a wife, and a mother in law who was mentioned sick in one of the gospels. Jesus healed her - he still heals by the way.

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by Joagbaje(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2014
LambanoPeace: OP, you don't knkw the Bible....see how you shame yourself?

Peter was married...now change the topic of your thread, because it makes you look sillier

He should change the topic to. "I DONT KNOW BIBLE JARE"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Dont Know The Bible... by airsaylongcome: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
MERS:
Peter had a wife, and a mother in law who was mentioned sick in one of the gospels. Jesus healed her - he still heals by the way.

U emailed me. Coming off your post regarding switching into IT. I don't remember the email address I even used to create my NL account. Best way to reach me ia via Telegram. Check my previous post history for my Telegram handle. 1981 like you. Got (back) into mainstream IT this year.

(1) (Reply)

C / OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? / SHOCKING SECRETS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.