Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Empathy In The Workplace: Where To Start? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Empathy In The Workplace: Where To Start? (496 Views)

My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / Benefits Of Being Adaptable To Change In The Workplace / What Is The Best Thing U Like About your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empathy In The Workplace: Where To Start? by Delydex: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
In part one – “Leadership Efficiency starts with Empathy” we started the conversation about what is Empathy and why it matters, we are continuing the discussion about the importance of Empathy in the workplace

In the workplace, managers are valued more for their people skills than their technical knowledge as per the Washington Business Journal, I have seen it many times, hardworking managers that have a lot of experience not moving up or barely advancing in their careers as they lack bedside manners or people skills....http://nigerians4change.com/2014/09/empathy-in-the-workplace-where-to-start/

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Tips To Ease Goal Setting / Lawyer With Knowledge Of Legal Advisory / Weighing My Options To Take Up A Research Assistant Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.