Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer (1135 Views)

Can One Be A Muslim Fanatic And Same-sex Sympathizer At The Same Time? / BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer / Boko Haram Sympathizer Obtains Personnel Records Of SSS Employees Posts Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Samueldo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
HOW TO IDENTIFY A BOKOHARAM SYMPATHIZER
In football, when the team
you are supporting scores a
goal, you announce it by
shouting goaaal!!. Even your
neighbours who don’t have
Television will know that your team have scored. When
the other team scores, you
keep quiet and those outside
won’t even know that a goal
was scored.
Now this is how you know
the supporters of Terrorism.
When they hear that
terrorists have bombed
Nyanya or Madaballa, they
announce it all over facebook, post
pictures to prove it, source the
net for the most horrible
pictures they can find so they
can spread, all to magnify the
efforts of their team.Even when the authorities say 30
people were killed, they say
its a lie, and claim it was up to
10,000 people. They do
everything to magnify the
efforts of the terrorist.
But when they hear that
Nigerian soldiers have killed 50
terrorist, they keep quiet.
Even when they talk, they
mock the story, arguing it
was exaggerated. Some even ask for evidence . When they
hear that a terrorist have been
arrested or extradited, they
keep quiet, mock the efforts
of the security officers and
try to diminish their efforts.
Some have made themselves
Boko Haram Public
Relation Officers. While the
military is struggling to
spread information and inspire
people,create hope and encourage their men at the
fronts, Boko Haram won’t
even spend money and some
people will spread their evil
gospel for free, create panic,
spread fear and gradually paint a picture of
hopelessness source ACHEKWU BUNZA fb

10 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by akinwun(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
You need not go that length, cos every muslim sympathises with boko haram.

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by edo70: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Quite true.lots of boko haram sympathisers on d net.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by brownlord: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
I agree with you, berem, egift, koboko, el rufai are boko haram sympathizers, but we will defeat them.

God pass them, Gbawe is not on my list because he's like those supporters that will neither shout goal but wants the team to keep winning

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Mogidi: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
By their fruit ye shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
You've contracted the cluelessness of the weakling drunk.
If the attacks of Boko Haram are not spread, Jonathan will be telling us lies that our soldiers winning, till even Lagos will be attacked unaware.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Samueldo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sahara repoters, BBC hausa and the nation are guilty of this

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by fx45(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord: I agree with you, berem, egift, koboko, el rufai are boko haram sympathizers, but we will defeat them.

God pass them, Gbawe is not on my list because he's like those supporters that will neither shout goal but wants the team to keep winning
Boko Haram has an armada of lowlife supporters on this forum. U forgot to include Size38, NgeneUkwenu, Omenka, Ilugun, Keneking, Oduastates, Orlando Owoh, Neena, Demdem, Aresa, Brimmie, Lakpalakpa, Howmanage, Odinma1, Abagworo.... The list is endless here on Nairaland

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by HowFar: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
fx45:
Boko Haram has an armada of lowlife supporters on this forum. U forgot to include Size38, NgeneUkwenu, Omenka, Ilugun, Keneking, Oduastates, Orlando Owoh, Neena, Demdem, Aresa, Brimmie, Lakpalakpa, Howmanage, Odinma1, Abagworo.... The list is endless here on Nairaland

This bobo head dey well well. That is almost the complete list. There are people still missing on that list though, good list nevertheless. Lets expose the boko boys on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
fx45:
You forgot berem, texazzpete, kobojunkie, obiagelli, ekoile1, ispiksdatroof and shymexx and his endless number of handles.
Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by MORNDEW(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
So wen ppl speak out against evil they are Boko haram sympathisers abi. Well u can add me on that group nd challenge me to a debate what u mean by dat. Ur foolishness knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by emmatok(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Samueldo: HOW TO IDENTIFY A BOKOHARAM SYMPATHIZER
In football, when the team
you are supporting scores a
goal, you announce it by
shouting goaaal!!. Even your
neighbours who don’t have
Television will know that your team have scored. When
the other team scores, you
keep quiet and those outside
won’t even know that a goal
was scored.
Now this is how you know
the supporters of Terrorism.
When they hear that
terrorists have bombed
Nyanya or Madaballa, they
announce it all over facebook, post
pictures to prove it, source the
net for the most horrible
pictures they can find so they
can spread, all to magnify the
efforts of their team.Even when the authorities say 30
people were killed, they say
its a lie, and claim it was up to
10,000 people. They do
everything to magnify the
efforts of the terrorist.
But when they hear that
Nigerian soldiers have killed 50
terrorist, they keep quiet.
Even when they talk, they
mock the story, arguing it
was exaggerated. Some even ask for evidence . When they
hear that a terrorist have been
arrested or extradited, they
keep quiet, mock the efforts
of the security officers and
try to diminish their efforts.
Some have made themselves
Boko Haram Public
Relation Officers. While the
military is struggling to
spread information and inspire
people,create hope and encourage their men at the
fronts, Boko Haram won’t
even spend money and some
people will spread their evil
gospel for free, create panic,
spread fear and gradually paint a picture of
hopelessness source ACHEKWU BUNZA fb

Normal blackmail from people who can't reason well .
Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Balyz: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
our opposition to Jonathan and his corrupt, incompetent regime should never be construed as support for boko haram. We just see him as the weak and incapable commander in chief that he is.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
See the cockroaches lining up to defend themselves using alternate handles. You've been busted! grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by condralbede(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: I agree with you, berem, egift, koboko, el rufai are boko haram sympathizers, but we will defeat them.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by lilprinze: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2014
BH sympathizers are APC, Sahara reporters and foreign media(BBC and CNN)

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 10, 2014
rickkid: You forgot berem, texazzpete, kobojunkie, obiagelli, ekoile1, ispiksdatroof and shymexx and his endless number of handles.

Phaggot, keep my handle out of your posts, you illiterate weasel.

Don't ever post my handle, prick.

You think everyone is like you, biitch ar.se plonker. And what happened to ya old handle that used to jock rossike everywhere, after I smashed ya head with an e-brick? Go talk to stark illiterates on ya level, you son of a slutty hag! And su.ck ya mum as well.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by seanet02: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2014
shymexx:

You think everyone is like you, biitch ar.se plonker. And what happened to ya old handle that used to jock rossike everywhere, after I smashed ya head with an e-brick? Go talk to stark illiterates on ya level, you son of a slutty hag! And su.ck ya mum as well.
i don die
see bashing
Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2014
seanet02:
i don die
see bashing

The guy is an illiterate irritant, and I can't stand him. If it's actually possible to hate someone in cyberspace, he's definitely one poster I hate with a passion - someone I'll surely blow his brains out in person. That's how much I can't stand this stalker.

He used to stalk me with a next handle last year, then changed to this one, and it's still the same tripe. I just clocked a few weeks ago when he said his dad is from Badagry and his mum is Calabar. Same stalker, under different handles. He has the IQ of a panda, with zero intelligence, and absolute nothing to offer - apart from being an illiterate ultra Nigerian nationalist - spouting the same tosh everywhere. Freaking son of an eunuch father, and a product of artificial insemination.
Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2014
shymexx:

The Pure Yoruba Don grin
Re: How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2014
shymexx:

The guy is an illiterate irritant, and I can't stand him. If it's actually possible to hate someone in cyberspace, he's definitely one poster I hate with a passion - someone I'll surely blow his brains out in person. That's how much I can't stand this stalker.

He used to stalk me with a next handle last year, then changed to this one, and it's still the same tripe. I just clocked a few weeks ago when he said his dad is from Badagry and his mum is Calabar. Same stalker, under different handles. He has the IQ of a panda, with zero intelligence, and absolute nothing to offer - apart from being an illiterate ultra Nigerian nationalist - spouting the same tosh everywhere. Freaking son of an eunuch father, and a product of artificial insemination.
Ogbeni grin Se daadaa l'a ba yin? grin Bawo ni family e? Se awon Scotland Yard o tii ko eyin papo lo si HMP Broadmoor? grin E wa pa abi? grin Mo ti duro de e lati ojo wo? E e tii se nkan ti mo so pe k'e se? Hmmn, ko da o. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Will Fix Nigeria if He Emerges President In 2015 - Oyegun / General Buhari: A Whole Former Head Of State! By Pius Adesanmi / Those Causing Trouble In Ekiti Are APC Leaders, Fayose Replies Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.