Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider! (1086 Views)

Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider / Who knows the Best Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria? / Please Suggest Best VPS Hosting Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider! by LoadedHost(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi,

We need a .ng Reseller Provider in Nigeria or anywhere! Just .ng alone, not general reseller, in order to provision .com.ng and the .ng TLD.

Requirements:
REST HTTP API for instant Provisioning
Prepaid Billing
Instant Setup and Availability after payment
Real-time accurate Availability checker(Not the one which shows its available when it is not.. I know a few sites. Wont mention names)
Control panel to manage domain names!
At least $8.89/year or less
Online payment support for payment of domain names e.g PayPal, 2co or whatever!

If you are a company that can provide this, please email us sales@loadedhost.com or email me racin.d@loadedhost.com

Thanks,
Racin Denis!
Re: In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider! by IamGodzilla: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm not sure if they do that....but contact [url]whogohost.com[/url]
Re: In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider! by LoadedHost(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
We contacted whogohost but they wanted us to buy their full Reseller program which we do not need.

We only need the .ng aspect.

I know most providers may not do this officially that is why we are trying to negotiate and arrange it privately.
Re: In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider! by whogohost: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
LoadedHost:
Hi,
We need a .ng Reseller Provider in Nigeria or anywhere! Just .ng alone, not general reseller, in order to provision .com.ng and the .ng TLD.
Requirements:
Prepaid Billing
Real-time accurate Availability checker(Not the one which shows its available when it is not.. I know a few sites. Wont mention names)
If you are a company that can provide this, please email us sales@loadedhost.com or email me racin.d@loadedhost.com
Thanks,
Racin Denis!

Hello,

Our domain reseller packages would be ideal for you (https://www.whogohost.com/domains/domain-reseller.php). We have a rich API system which you may integrate to your system. You may visit https://www.whogohost.com/host/knowledgebase/35/Domain-Reseller-API-Configuration-Guide for more details regarding this. If you use WHMCS to provision your other TLDs, we also have a domain registrar module that you can easily install on your WHMCS system. All you need to do is choose to register only .ng domain names using the API/registrar module.

If you have any inquiries about this, feel free to send us a mail via technical@whogohost.com and we would be glad to assist you with this.
Re: In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider! by smthosting: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
contact smthosting.com
http://smthosting.com/domainreseller.php
LoadedHost:
Hi,

Requirements:
Prepaid Billing

Thanks,
Racin Denis!
Re: In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider! by ojochidem(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2014

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt / Buy Cheap Data For All Network. / I Need A Website For A School, How Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.