Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. (721 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. by 10kundi: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Whom I fault in the case is Pastor Chris himself. Why did he give so much power to his wife that her suit against him is threatening his business (my view about churches)? If his wife was not given this much power, she would not have been able to cause this kind mess to him.

He should have learnt from other businesspersons like Dangote and Adenuga. These men don’t show case their wives all in the name of love. Even the other Chris (that has divorced twice) didn’t do that, and that is the reason his business would stand even at the 101th divorce. Not forgetting the prophets he claims to be teaching people about. No one knows the wife of Elijah and co.! Then where did he get his own doctrine?

I like Pastor Chris, because he is a Nigerian that cares about Nigeria, not because he is a pastor, and I am not happy with what I read and hear about him and his marriage. This he shows every October 1 of each year and I really respect him for that.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN POWER of any kind, because it is not meant for them! Nature dictates it! A woman should be the support for a man not his partner. The do not share power of any kind! Mind you, I did not say a man should not love his wife, but giving her power should be out of it. If Pastor Chris had place her in the right position, she would have taught twice before thinking of a divorce/take-over/splitting-her-husband-business.

These are my views and I don’t care what you think about them. I would not be replying anyone because I have exams. Just wrote this because I don't completely accept the views of jennydoris in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1894936/what-learn-pastor-chris-pastor .)
Re: What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mumu undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. by spanzed(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op u talk as if u are siding rev.Chris,,yea women are meant 2 be helpers u can't judge all women all b'cos of what Rev.Anita did..na dem sabi wetin cos their quarrel just pray God help dem settle it outside court
Re: What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. by Jennydoris(f): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Please OP I will suggest you go over to my post, read the heading and the body of the post again and again for a better understanding. I never sided with anybody on the marriage saga. My topic says Lessons to learn from Pastor Chris marriage saga. It points out few things that married couples should not and never neglect in their marriage so as to avoid divorce or anything that will mar or tarnish the image of a precious family. I am not siding with pastor Chris nor with the wife because I don't know them. So please before you post a thread I will suggest you go over it over and over for a better understanding to avoid confusing yourself and the readers to.
Re: What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. by 10kundi: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
I don’t care if you favour anyone of them and why do you (everyone) always conclude that someone with another opinion does not understand him? I perfectly understood what you have written and what is hard to comprehend in your thread? My point was I don’t COMPLETELY buy your idea of the lessons to be learnt in the whole saga. If you had said “Tips to know to have a good marriage,” then you would be right, but bringing in their case is very not correct. If Pastor Chris had done the right thing, his wife would have fulfilled bulletin one, two, and three of your opening post. He would have complied with one and four and his wife would not have resulted to six, because of the fear of what she would lose.

There is no need to argue, this thread was written to express my views to MEN that need it. Hopefully, I expect them to have gotten the message.

Jennydoris: Please OP I will suggest you go over to my post, read the heading and the body of the post again and again for a better understanding. I never sided with anybody on the marriage saga. My topic says Lessons to learn from Pastor Chris marriage saga. It points out few things that married couples should not and never neglect in their marriage so as to avoid divorce or anything that will mar or tarnish the image of a precious family. I am not siding with pastor Chris nor with the wife because I don't know them. So please before you post a thread I will suggest you go over it over and over for a better understanding to avoid confusing yourself and the readers to.

(1) (Reply)

Should She Go to visit her husband wife's family??? / Low Budget Wedding Ideas: A Must Read - Don't Miss Out,,, / How To Help A Friend Cope With Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.