Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice (6732 Views)

Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? / Who Remember This Car? Who Can Guess Nickname? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Its really sounding educative here to hear dis from exp pple thanks all d way
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Ikenna351(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
charly24: Its really sounding educative here to hear dis from exp pple thanks all d way

Very unfortunate that you have been infected with the "mind virus" that has become the order of the day on media. Because, as far as am concerned, you have not asked the right questions to be able to make right decision by yourself, not by others.

Below is what ought to be your area of attention:

https://www.nairaland.com/1904429/camry-se-07-08-infinity#26329842

Ikenna
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oga ikenna u ar right am kinda confused do u knw dat my friend am to go n get dis car with by week end was like saying I shud just go for Rover 620 today dats its very durable n fuel efficient dat his uncle recommended d car for all his friends and they ar not complaining @ all dat for me to get a used cam 2.2 dat I shud just tip it up a little and get a tokunbo of the rover it sound cool but dis car I see a lot of it but hw durable is this Rover 620 any ideal will be appreciated cos I intend to settle down soon n not to spend my little salary on cars parts thanks Gurus in d house exptn ur response let's than a week to be a car owner
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Eyop: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
charly24: Oga ikenna u ar right am kinda confused do u knw dat my friend am to go n get dis car with by week end was like saying I shud just go for Rover 620 today dats its very durable n fuel efficient dat his uncle recommended d car for all his friends and they ar not complaining @ all dat for me to get a used cam 2.2 dat I shud just tip it up a little and get a tokunbo of the rover it sound cool but dis car I see a lot of it but hw durable is this Rover 620 any ideal will be appreciated cos I intend to settle down soon n not to spend my little salary on cars parts thanks Gurus in d house exptn ur response let's than a week to be a car owner
You are not yet ready to buy a car. Initially you were talking of Toyota camry,Honda Academy and Mercedes C class and now you are talking of Rover 620. My brother,just stick to any vehicle you love and any good mechanic around you could be able to handle and stop going in circles. There's no car that doesn't have its own problems atleast none that i know.

2 Likes

Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Ikenna351(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
When seeked for an advice from an average Nigerian mechanic about a car you are interested in to purchase, he would tell you, "Don't buy car A, because the engine cost 200k to replace, while the auto gear cost 350k. Buy car B instead, because the gear cost 60k, while the engine cost 45k." It may not sound professional, since engine ought to last lifetime of the car. But in Nigeria and for most Nigeria used cars, this fear do come to pass.

You told us you are an "income earner", even though I still haven't understood what that means. But I would take it you meant "low income earner". Now, have you bothered to find out how much the tokunbo engines of these 3 costs? What about the cost of their auto transmissions? Which among the 3 can you afford to replace, with your income if one of them fails during the ownership of the car?

One of the 3 cars you mentioned, their engines are prone to oil sludge. Meaning, to own such a car, you have to be replacing the engine oil like the current owners do: every month, 2 months or at least 3 months and not more than that. Some people said on this very section that they made the attempt to wait till 6 months for oil change even with fully synthetic but their engines suffered dearly with sludge issue. Can you afford to be bringing out some thousands from your monthly income to be replacing your engine oil if you go for the car with this issue? But then, the 2nd car in the list, the oil change interval can last 6 months or more, without having to lose the engine from oil sludge.

One of the cars you mentioned, the owners said in this very section that their engine harness (wires) at some point or mileage will expire. And that the only solution is to replace the entire engine harness and the problem will be gone. Can you deal with that annoyance with your income?

One of the cars you mentioned is known for frequent shock absorbers failure. while another car in your list, the suspension last ages before they give up, even though they may be pricey. Which of them can you live with?

One the 3 brands you mentioned don't have much mechanics that understand their systems. Meaning, you will have to start learning how to do some of basic checks and repairs yourself. Are you willing to do that or pay higher at workshops each time the starts misbehaving?

If you stay in Abuja, visit APO mechanic village. Start from Benz line. Find out how many Benz engines and transmissions are sold from that line on "weekly" basis. Then, go to Japanese line, beside France line, find out how many Toyota engines and transmissions are sold on "daily" basis. Then, visit Honda line, the last line on that market. Find out how many transmissions they sell on "daily" basis.

At the end, which of them can you afford to keep on the road from your income? Which of them will have higher cost of maintenance at end of every 6 months for you?

I could go on and on, but it wont help you if I continue. So, have you considered the cons of each of those cars you listed or are you carried away with their pros? Have you asked the right questions that will help you know what you are getting yourself into?

If you were buying tokunbo, there would high probability that you wont meet any of the cars annoyances until after a long time of usage, depending on your maintenance culture. But for a Nigeria used car, hmm! Only very few were lucky to have gotten a well maintained ones that don't give them headaches. You may be that lucky, you may be not. But you need to be prepared for the worse. I won't sign up for any class that teaches "It's not my Portion". Its no ones portion. You only learn how to deal with one, when God says its your time to handle a situation or condition. Like Jim Rohn once said, " Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills to deal with them. Don't wish for it was easier, wish it you were better. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom". My own school of thought is this, "Accept a challenge, because you cant grow without one". I am where i am today in Auto industry because I took up a challenge I encountered when I bought my 505 V6 and dealt with it. Now, people seek to tap the knowledge I acquired when I overcame that challenge. Like I said, you cant grow without one.

Ikenna

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
If u were in my shoes u will understand am just trying to seek opinions from experienced pple ok? And dat was very has of u any I don't want any regrets dats y cos I get diff advise from pple pls more advice cos am here to knw n learn
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Eyop: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
charly24: If u were in my shoes u will understand am just trying to seek opinions from experienced pple ok? And dat was very has of u any I don't want any regrets dats y cos I get diff advise from pple pls more advice cos am here to knw n learn
Bro, is this going to be your first car?
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eyop:
Bro, is this going to be your first car?
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yes sir it is my first
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ikenna351: When seeked for an advice from an average Nigerian mechanic about a car you are interested in to purchase, he would tell you, "Don't buy car A, because the engine cost 200k to replace, while the auto gear cost 350k. Buy car B instead, because the gear cost 60k, while the engine cost 45k." It may not sound professional, since engine ought to last lifetime of the car. But in Nigeria and for most Nigeria used cars, this fear do come to pass.

You told us you are an "income earner", even though I still haven't understood what that means. But I would take it you meant "low income earner". Now, have you bothered to find out how much the tokunbo engines of these 3 costs? What about the cost of their auto transmissions? Which among the 3 can you afford to replace, with your income if one of them fails during the ownership of the car?

One of the 3 cars you mentioned, their engines are prone to oil sludge. Meaning, to own such a car, you have to be replacing the engine oil like the current owners do: every month, 2 months or at least 3 months and not more than that. Some people said on this very section that they made the attempt to wait till 6 months for oil change even with fully synthetic but their engines suffered dearly with sludge issue. Can you afford to be bringing out some thousands from your monthly income to be replacing your engine oil if you go for the car with this issue? But then, the 2nd car in the list, the oil change interval can last 6 months or more, without having to lose the engine from oil sludge.

One of the cars you mentioned, the owners said in this very section that their engine harness (wires) at some point or mileage will expire. And that the only solution is to replace the entire engine harness and the problem will be gone. Can you deal with that annoyance with your income?

One of the cars you mentioned is known for frequent shock absorbers failure. while another car in your list, the suspension last ages before they give up, even though they may be pricey. Which of them can you live with?

One the 3 brands you mentioned don't have much mechanics that understand their systems. Meaning, you will have to start learning how to do some of basic checks and repairs yourself. Are you willing to do that or pay higher at workshops each time the starts misbehaving?

If you stay in Abuja, visit APO mechanic village. Start from Benz line. Find out how many Benz engines and transmissions are sold from that line on "weekly" basis. Then, go to Japanese line, beside France line, find out how many Toyota engines and transmissions are sold on "daily" basis. Then, visit Honda line, the last line on that market. Find out how many transmissions they sell on "daily" basis.

At the end, which of them can you afford to keep on the road from your income? Which of them will have higher cost of maintenance at end of every 6 months for you?

I could go on and on, but it wont help you if I continue. So, have you considered the cons of each of those cars you listed or are you carried away with their pros? Have you asked the right questions that will help you know what you are getting yourself into?

If you were buying tokunbo, there would high probability that you wont meet any of the cars annoyances until after a long time of usage, depending on your maintenance culture. But for a Nigeria used car, hmm! Only very few were lucky to have gotten a well maintained ones that don't give them headaches. You may be that lucky, you may be not. But you need to be prepared for the worse. I won't sign up for any class that teaches "It's not my Portion". Its no ones portion. You only learn how to deal with one, when God says its your time to handle a situation or condition. Like Jim Rohn once said, " Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills to deal with them. Don't wish for it was easier, wish it you were better. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom". My own school of thought is this, "Accept a challenge, because you cant grow without one". I am where i am today in Auto industry because I took up a challenge I encountered when I bought my 505 V6 and dealt with it. Now, people seek to tap the knowledge I acquired when I overcame that challenge. Like I said, you cant grow without one.

Ikenna
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Noted Oga ikenna God bless u
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by bravolad(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Ikenna351: When seeked for an advice from an average Nigerian mechanic about a car you are interested in to purchase, he would tell you, "Don't buy car A, because the engine cost 200k to replace, while the auto gear cost 350k. Buy car B instead, because the gear cost 60k, while the engine cost 45k." It may not sound professional, since engine ought to last lifetime of the car. But in Nigeria and for most Nigeria used cars, this fear do come to pass.
Ikenna

I disagree with most of the things you wrote above. 70-80% of the time! buyers do not consider the cost of an engine or transmission as a basis for buying a particular brand of car. Failures thereof arose out of the wrong use of Automatic Transmission Fluid other than the recommended one. Some other time, car owners wait an awful long period of time before replacing fluid. The same thing can be said of engine oil change. Most owners use wrong oil viscosity in Nigeria instead of what is recommended for their vehicles. One case study is the use of 20W-50 for all car models irrespective of manufacturer's recommended oil. Yet some others who use the right oil wait until they notice some kind of abnormal sound in their engines before they replace the oil. Another typical example of abuse of cars is Nigerians using Abro ATF for Nissan Murano which has a CVT transmission.

You talked about sludge. This is a direct outcome of using the wrong oil. I agree that some Toyota engines are prone to sludge, but if you do your OCI at the right time with the required oil, you will have less to do with sludge. For your information, I used a Toyota Camry 2001 model for more than three (3) years and never experienced any of the things you mentioned. The guy that bought the car lives and works in Abuja, he tells me the car still still drives like brand new. He has neither replaced his tranny or engine. Additionally, even if you use the best synthetic oil, provided it is not the recommended grade, you most likely would grapple with sludge.

Else where, we collectively agreed that the health of your car is directly proportional to your maintenance habits. Whereas the Camry/Toyota to some extent can accept this level of abuse, some other brands may not. This is the crux of this discussion. However, just to show the ignorance of an average Nigerian car owner. Last week, I went to check the alignment of my vehicle (Toyota Sienna 2004). While I was waiting for my turn, some men were discussing the effect of Thermostat on an engine. One of the who uses my same kind of Sienna tries to justify why he removed his thermostat and connected his fan directly. He said Nigeria is a tropical country, therefore, there was no need for a thermostat in an automobile. First, I told him that the fan is not mearnt to spin at all time and that it's wrong for him to have removed the thermostat. The next thing he said was that I should not insult him and that by the way; he's an Electrical Engineer. I told him that Toyota categorically and unequivocally stated that the thermostat should not be removed. He continued to argue and I asked him to bring his manual so I can show him. He was shocked to realise that he has goofed. Tell me why this man would not replace his engine or even transmission soon? He has a manual but never read it. This is the typical scenario for most car owners in Nigeria. They prefer to ask roadside mechanics about what kind of oil to use or what parts to buy. What do you expect?

The point I'm making with the above is that, if you stick with the routine maintenance of your car in accordance with manufacturer's recommendation, there will be less issues to deal with. Every vehicle requires attention. Whether or not you understand what OP mearnt by being an income earner is immaterial, a well maintained Camry would be less expensive to keep than a well maintained Benz.

The Camry suspension you also talked about as being susceptible to failure depends equally on the state of your road. Mercedes suspension may last longer but I can assure you that that of the Camry does not fail as such. I used mine for more than three (3) years and never changed it.

But of course, the onus is on the OP to decide on what he wants. For him, there is no confusion. We are not talking about class, prestige or social standing but the ability to keep a car going for a longer time frame.

5 Likes

Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hhmm 2 days to become a car owner hhmm can't wait Oooo
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by adanny01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
charly24: Hhmm 2 days to become a car owner hhmm can't wait Oooo

Before i graduated from school around 2003/04, i used to like a song, '....i want to get money, to buy a honda, end of discussion....' it was the rave of the town and all radio stations played it atleast hourly. I admired the car then till i bought it only just last year. My room mate then saw me recently in the car and started singing our favourite song. He laughed and joked about the fact that i still had the car in mind.

Even though people said the gear box fails, it never bothered me at all.

Dont get confused, choose the car you love, whatever happens between you and the car, love will comfort you. If you buy what people say you should buy and it gives you wahala, you will live to always regret the choice.

If honda looks good to you, buy it. If toyota looks good, buy it. If MB looks good, buy it. All you need to do is make sure its in good condition then proper maintenance will not kill you once you know how. The rover 620 you mentioned, thats you getting confused.

1 Like

Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Lagusta(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
OP...

Let me give you some tips on buying your first car..

1) go there, see the car, open all doors, open the boot, check the engine as you open the bonnet, check other components in the engine bay, like the air filter, intake manifold, throttle body, etc...

2) take the key, start the car, listen to the sound of theengine, notice any vibrations, check for smoking from the exhaust, check if the fan spins constantly or intermittently or does not spin at all.... THEN CHECK FOR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT!!!

3) go home, call a mechanic to help you check it (i mean a genuine one, not a clown) ask him for any fauls, the pros and cons.... When he is done, CALL ANOTHER ONE!!! He may discover faults the first one didnt...

4) then call an auto electrician to check all wires, etc. Call another once he is done

this applies to all cars on your list. Once you're satisfied, then be a man and buy your choice!!!

Hope this helps....

1 Like

Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by charly24: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks guys lagusta and adanny I appreciate ur contributions I will do just dat
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Burger01(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2014
abatically:

Fuel economy is not only dependent on engine size. On paper the c180 w202 and Camry 1999 i4 with 2.2L engine have almost the same mpg even though the Camry's engine is bigger. But in reality the Camry has better fuel economy and easily managed than c180 w202.
Are you sure?
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by redcliff: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
chiebube:
I dont believe in the fact that some people say one car is better than another. For a used car, it entirely depends on the state of the car when you buy it. Though camry may have an edge over the benz, but it depends on the owner's use/abuse of the car, the mechanic who repairs your car and what kind of spare parts you buy. What is good for the goose may certainly not be good for the gander.

Are you a novice, amateur or professional in car maintenance?

My exact same thoughts. I wont come here to see advice on the kind of car to buy. because whatever you get here is more of a personal opinion rather than rational one. If you like a car and you think you can maintain it then go ahead and buy it. Simple!!!
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by FlyboyZee: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
redcliff:

My exact same thoughts. I wont come here to see advice on the kind of car to buy. because whatever you get here is more of a personal opinion rather than rational one. If you like a car and you think you can maintain it then go ahead and buy it. Simple!!!
This is the exact reason I have always refused to buy a Toyota. Everyone's shouting Toyota! Toyota!! so Irefused to buy any of it to see if the other brands I bought would kill me but so far they've all been wrong. In my motoring life, I have owned 4 Hondas (EOD, '88 Prelude, '02 Acura TL & '10 Civic Coupé), 2 Nissans ('00 2.0l Primera & '05 Almera Tino) and a Mercedes Benz 190E, but no Toyota and I have not had any regrets with any of these cars. I had friends who scolded me for my choice and for hating anything Toyota that owned Toyotas who had made mechanics their besties and neighbours just to transit from A to B.

What I have come to notice is that people who are scared of other brands of vehicles other than Toyotas are those that drive very old vehicles, as in 1999 and below. for most guys who buy vehicles made from 2003 to date, they rarely bother themselves about what make to get because even the mechanics that would insist you buy tiny light camry are usually at lost on what to do even on the 2003 Camry. Most cars these days are mechatronical or at worst electrically controlled and maintained and as such those mechanics have little or no input to make in car maintenance as most of them have refused to update their skills.
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by redcliff: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
FlyboyZee:

This is the exact reason I have always refused to buy a Toyota. Everyone's shouting Toyota! Toyota!! so Irefused to buy any of it to see if the other brands I bought would kill me but so far they've all been wrong. In my motoring life, I have owned 4 Hondas (EOD, '88 Prelude, '02 Acura TL & '10 Civic Coupé), 2 Nissans ('00 2.0l Primera & '05 Almera Tino) and a Mercedes Benz 190E, but no Toyota and I have not had any regrets with any of these cars. I had friends who scolded me for my choice and for hating anything Toyota that owned Toyotas who had made mechanics their besties and neighbours just to transit from A to B.

What I have come to notice is that people who are scared of other brands of vehicles other than Toyotas are those that drive very old vehicles, as in 1999 and below. for most guys who buy vehicles made from 2003 to date, they rarely bother themselves about what make to get because even the mechanics that would insist you buy tiny light camry are usually at lost on what to do even on the 2003 Camry. Most cars these days are mechatronical or at worst electrically controlled and maintained and as such those mechanics have little or no input to make in car maintenance as most of them have refused to update their skills.

I hate the way nigerians think. And its poverty causing it. My first car was a volkswagen and any problem it had i was the one that caused it.. the only problem that car gave me was the fuel pump and when i found out what to do to it the problem stopped for good and i fixed it myself even after mechanics under my watchful eyes tried their best.. i really felt good having that car and it make me believe that our mechanics are very stewpid ay their jobs. Because with full time research, i dictated to them what to do because they have the tools but i knew what i was expecting as a result so all energies were channeled towards that direction.. the only cars i may not buy in nigeria are those brand names i may not find their parts in the market at all. But for the normal 5 star car companies in the world, i would use any brand, model and year that pleases me.

1 Like

Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by FlyboyZee: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
redcliff:

I hate the way nigerians think. And its poverty causing it. My first car was a volkswagen and any problem it had i was the one that caused it.. the only problem that car gave me was the fuel pump and when i found out what to do to it the problem stopped for good and i fixed it myself even after mechanics under my watchful eyes tried their best.. i really felt good having that car and it make me believe that our mechanics are very stewpid ay their jobs. Because with full time research, i dictated to them what to do because they have the tools but i knew what i was expecting as a result so all energies were channeled towards that direction.. the only cars i may not buy in nigeria are those brand names i may not find their parts in the market at all. But for the normal 5 star car companies in the world, i would use any brand, model and year that pleases me.
They said the Acura is a no-go area, yet I own a 2002 TL that makes the '08 Toyota Camry look like a toy both in performance and facilities. All I do is scan the car, get the codes, go online and do more research on the codes just to be sure of what I am doing. Then call a mechanic and tell him exactly what to do while supervising him. Each time I go to my mechanic, he wqits for me to give him step by step instructions.
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Eyop: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
FlyboyZee:

They said the Acura is a no-go area, yet I own a 2002 TL that makes the '08 Toyota Camry look like a toy both in performance and facilities. All I do is scan the car, get the codes, go online and do more research on the codes just to be sure of what I am doing. Then call a mechanic and tell him exactly what to do while supervising him. Each time I go to my mechanic, he waits for me to give him step by step instructions.
grin grin it means the mechanic don't even know what he's doing then. I don't listen to side talks when taking any automobile decisions. The most important thing to do is carry out a research online to know the common problems associated with a particular vehicle before a decision is made. Any mechanic that advises anyone to stay away from a particular brand but confirms only Toyota as the only brand that is ok to buy is an outdated mechanic and does not deserve to hold a spanner.

1 Like

Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by blakky97(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
shortgun:
Buy d C class it's durable, forget about all these Japanese toys they call cars.
You will warm the car everyday with half tank
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by redcliff: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2014
FlyboyZee:

They said the Acura is a no-go area, yet I own a 2002 TL that makes the '08 Toyota Camry look like a toy both in performance and facilities. All I do is scan the car, get the codes, go online and do more research on the codes just to be sure of what I am doing. Then call a mechanic and tell him exactly what to do while supervising him. Each time I go to my mechanic, he wqits for me to give him step by step instructions.

Gbam!!!..that way you and him get to learn much more from the process..
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by FlyboyZee: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2014
blakky97:

You will warm the car everyday with half tank
Haba! Do you even know what an MB C-Class is?
In case you don't know anyway, it is still Benz 190. Try and check its review, its all over the net. Its in the same class as the Toyota Corolla, Kia Optima, Hyundai Elantra and Honda Civic. I am trying to tell you all of these so that you will understand that the MPG of the C class ain't as bad as you make out. Lest you forget, it also has very good fuel economy.
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by blakky97(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2014
FlyboyZee:

Haba! Do you even know what an MB C-Class is?
In case you don't know anyway, it is still Benz 190. Try and check its review, its all over the net. Its in the same class as the Toyota Corolla, Kia Optima, Hyundai Elantra and Honda Civic. I am trying to tell you all of these so that you will understand that the MPG of the C class ain't as bad as you make out. Lest you forget, it also has very good fuel economy.
You'll replace the head lamp for 100k
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Eyop: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2014
blakky97:

You'll replace the head lamp for 100k

Replace which headlamp for 100k? Did you replace one yourself and if yes,state the model of the C class you replaced headlamp for 100k. Your previous post you stated that C class consumes fuel or in your own language "warming the car with half tank of fuel. Do you drive a C class to ascertain the level at which it consumes fuel?

Awaiting answers.
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by blakky97(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Eyop:

Replace which headlamp for 100k? Did you replace one yourself and if yes,state the model of the C class you replaced headlamp for 100k. Your previous post you stated that C class consumes fuel or in your own language "warming the car with half tank of fuel. Do you drive a C class to ascertain the level at which it consumes fuel?

Awaiting answers.

C class is prone to theft. Oya slap me
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by Ikenna351(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2014
blakky97:

You dey carry the matter for head bros? Na ur senior sister make c class? Abeg free me oh!

It appears you really don't get the message.

Conformity sucks! That's the message they were trying to pass across to to you. You have no first hand experience with the Benz C-class , yet you know all about the car. How does that sound, even to you? It make sense?

Ikenna
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by blakky97(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Ikenna351:

It appears you really don't get the message.

Conformity sucks! That's the message they were trying to pass across to to you. You have no first hand experience with the Benz C-class , yet you know all about the car. How does that sound, even to you? It make sense?

Ikenna
Oh! I'm so sorry for the derogatory remarks on a car YOU MADE WITH YOUR BARE HANDS.
Re: About Paying For This Car Kindly Advice by blakky97(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Eyop:

Awaiting answers.
Sorry I mean 120k

I guess you love the car so much you can kill for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rav4 L Or J / American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 / Just Bought This Car At 500k, Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.