Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank (2071 Views)

US Drone Crashes In Iraq Desert, Locals Pose For Selfies (PHOTOS, / BREAKING NEWS: US Drone Equipped With Hellfire Missiless Kills Al-shabab Leader / Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by dekronik: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2014

Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Who are the "we" that "need" this? Maybe it's you and your father's compound.

After they armed and funded ISIS, we're supposed to clap for them and their token gesture abi?

Abeg go and sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by reedbam: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
rickkid: Who are the "we" that "need" this? Maybe it's you and your father's compound.

After they armed and funded ISIS, we're supposed to clap for them and their token gesture abi?

Abeg go and sleep.
langley is coming for you..lol

1 Like

Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
reedbam: langley is coming for you..lol
Let them come. I no fear anybody on this planet.
Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by dekronik: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2014
rickkid: Who are the "we" that "need" this? Maybe it's you and your father's compound.

Abeg go and sleep.

"We" refers to my beloved country Nigeria.
Show me proof that US "armed and funded" ISIS. Smh. Why to people always tend to believe conspiracy theories. Arabs are natural terrorists. How will you tell me they were armed by the US for Gods sake. Very soon you will blame US for boko haram, Ebola and even the PASS degree you got in the university.

Nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2014
dekronik:

Show me proof that US "armed and funded" ISIS. Smh. Why to people always tend to believe conspiracy theories. Arabs are natural terrorists. How will you tell me they were armed by the US for Gods sake. Very soon you will blame US for boko haram, Ebola and even the PASS degree you got in the university.

Nonesense.
So you want to act like you don't know that the so-called Free Syrian Army which the US decided to flood with cash and weapons is largely what has now morphed into ISIL? You want to pretend that the sophisticated equipment and arms that ISIL is using weren't provided by America when they were trying to remove Bashir Al Assad? Or you think we don't understand that this entire ISIL issue wouldn't have happened if America hadn't decided to interfere in the internal affairs of the two sovereign nations concerned? These things which are on public record are what you are attempting to brand "conspiracy theory". Thunder fire you and your father there, 1diot!
You think Nigerians are fools you fukin paid internet troll? You think we don't know your agenda? You think we don't understand that the people you work for are interested in creating a pretext for an R2P invasion so they can Balkanise and exploit Nigeria?
You damn fool, of course we know! And your agenda will fail and is already failing!

Fool.
Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by Afroconnect: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2014
dekronik:

Nonesense.
He has a point...the US funded rebel groups fighting Al-Assasd.
Isis came out from a gathering of extremists front that were battling gainst Al-Assad for Syria.

US did not think that this group of young men had their own ambitions but were blinded by taking Al-Assad out of power.

That is why Isis are very technical in handling American humvees and even drones,a lot of military consultants/trainers from the US were sent to the rebels to train and arm them covertly...that is why the US didn't pursue Isis till they started going after American interests and killing Americans.

Every keen observer of world politics knows this.

1 Like

Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by dekronik: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
rickkid:
So you want to act like you don't know that the so-called Free Syrian Army which the US decided to flood with cash and weapons is largely what has now morphed into ISIL? You want to pretend that the sophisticated equipment and arms that ISIL is using weren't provided by America when they were trying to remove Bashir Al Assad? Or you think we don't understand that this entire ISIL issue wouldn't have happened if America hadn't decided to interfere in the internal affairs of the two sovereign nations concerned? These things which are on public record are what you are attempting to brand "conspiracy theory". Thunder fire you and your father there, 1diot!
You think Nigerians are fools you fukin paid internet troll? You think we don't know your agenda? You think we don't understand that the people you work for are interested in creating a pretext for an R2P invasion so they can Balkanise and exploit Nigeria?
You damn fool, of course we know! And your agenda will fail and is already failing!

Fool.

Thank you.
Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by koboko66: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014

Abeg go and sleep.

Exactly, the same way Ihejirika did with BH. Between OP, how is that a tank
Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by moneybag100: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014

Abeg go and sleep.
Even though U.S armed the IS does that justify the slaughtering and be heading of christians? They don't armed ISS...they armed rebels in Syria to fight dictator imperialist Assad......its never U.S fault and nothing in this world justify ISIS doing.
Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by dekronik: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
moneybag100:
Even though U.S armed the IS does that justify the slaughtering and be heading of christians? They don't armed ISS...they armed rebels in Syria to fight dictator imperialist Assad......its never U.S fault and nothing in this world justify ISIS doing.

My brother no mind dem. Always blame the US for terrorism while in truth we know who terrorist are. Very soon you will blame the US for the abduction of Chibok girls.
Re: Pix: What We Need; Us Drone Bomb Isis Armoured Tank by misterh(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
dekronik:

My brother no mind dem. Always blame the US for terrorism while in truth we know who terrorist are. Very soon you will blame the US for the abduction of Chibok girls.
Maybe if US had stayed away from interefering in matters of other states, ISIS would not have sprung up. ISIS sprung up from the group US armed to take out Assad. Now, tell me how US is not complacent. Who the hell told you an Arab is naturally a terrorist? The crisis in Iraq stemmed from the wrongful US invasion of that country. Have you met an Arab before or what gave rise to your conclusion?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Attacks Military, Says Jonathan Planning To Rig / APC Wins In Obasanjo’s Ward In Ogun - Vanguard News / BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.