Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) (46884 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges / See Blackberry's Latest Phone With A Curved Screen / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen (2) (3) (4)

Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by WanaG(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Samsung has revealed its latest phablet, the Galaxy Note Edge.

The most noticeable feature of the Note Edge is its screen, which is curved on one side.

The Galaxy Note Edge's unique curved touchscreen that provides quick access to frequently used apps, alerts and device functionality.

As it pops out of the phone it can even be used when the cover is closed.

The curved screen can also display notifications at the top and bottom while viewing a video without disruption.

The right hand side of the Edge, which is curved, is where notifications and other icons appear.

The Galaxy Note Edge was announced at the IFA trade show in Berlin on Wednesday, alongside the new Galaxy Note 4 phone, which lacks the side screen, and a virtual-reality headset called Gear VR.

GALAXY NOTE EDGE SPECS

Processor: 2.7 GHz Quad-Core

Display: 5.6 inches (141.9mm) Quad HD+ Suiper AMOLED (2560 x 1440)

Operating System: Android 4.4 (KitKat)

Rear camera: 16 Megapixel Auto Focus camera with Smart OIS

Front camera: 3.7 Megapixel

Memory: 32/64 GB internal and microSD slot (up to 64 GB)

RAM: 3GB

Dimensions: 151.3 x 82.4 x 8.3 mm

Weight: 174 grams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik8uuPw4Adw

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2742253/Samsung-unveils-Galaxy-Note-Edge-complete-curved-EDGES-Slick-new-feature-displays-notifications-phablet.html
http://www.360nobs.com/2014/09/samsung-unveils-the-galaxy-note-edge-with-a-curved-screen-photos/

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by dasphinx1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Asin ehn, i cant shout!!!!!!! Samsung, been promoting tech innovation since forever!!!!!!

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by pussygotlips: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Can't wait to lay my hand on it

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by invisiblerock(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Am addicted to samsung products........ without samsung technology doesn't exist in my world.

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mtcheww undecided #TeamNokia#TeamLumia#TeamWindowsphone tongue
Go hug kainji dam if e no do u

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by nickz(m): 5:41am On Sep 04, 2014
my greatgrand father used to say

'IF ITS NOT HTC,DON'T BUY IT grin grin grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by balaclava: 5:57am On Sep 04, 2014
if d screen break na so una go find am tire, u go curve, curve, curve b4 u find am. u go come curve ur hand 4 pocket 2 pay 4 am.

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by qadeerkug(m): 6:02am On Sep 04, 2014
mheen see phone,,,but how much is the prized

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bastien: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2014
Nonsense, Same design for all there fone, same spec

I will leave ma tecno unless I see fone wey dey scan virus for toto and ebola

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by hatux: 6:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Wow!

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by qadeerkug(m): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2014
bastien: Nonsense, Same design for all there fone, same spec

hahahahahaha

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by gift01: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2014
balaclava: if d screen break na so una go find am tire, u go curve, curve, curve b4 u find am. u go come curve ur hand 4 pocket 2 pay 4 am.
How you wan take pocket curved phone? Girls be like, Bros something dey come out for your trouser

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Ayomi088(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2014
WOW......sweet

Affordable MTN data on offer....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300

Hop in 2 find out
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by MisterLongman(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2014
balaclava: if d screen break na so una go find am tire, u go curve, curve, curve b4 u find am. u go come curve ur hand 4 pocket 2 pay 4 am.
lmao........ But the phone head dey there
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Phone na phone ogini
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by generalia: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2014
I love samsung products!!!

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by ZACHIE: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2014
why not call it NOTE 4?
It is actually NOTE$ with the Edge being a variant
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Les: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2014
snowprince07: Mtcheww #TeamNokia#TeamLumia
the only thing different about this device is the curved screen, and nothing else. I'm on Windows 8.1, guy I no fit shout.... shocked
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014

thats y the 3 phones are brothers. Abi u fit tell me the different between htc one , htc one m7 and m8?

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bastien: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
Collinz2: thats y the 3 phones are brothers. Abi u fit tell me the different between htc one , htc one m7 and m8?
no difference, just price difference

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bastien: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2014
qadeerkug: hahahahahaha
yeah grin
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mlanreh: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Cool. grin
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by tonardo(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2014
End of discussion
Best phone 2014
Too much money...
When note 5 comes out i then go for 4..

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Les: the only thing different about this device is the curved screen, and nothing else. I'm on Windows 8.1, guy I no fit shout.... shocked
**** wink
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by marveangel(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2014
I wonder when a made in Nigeria product will generate this much hype around the world......can't wait 4 dat day sha...........4eva Naija.....We will get there soon!!!!

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
marveangel: I wonder when a made in Nigeria product will generate this much hype around the world......can't wait 4 dat day sha...........4eva Naija.....We will get there soon!!!!
if naija man make phone, u go buy am?

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Samsung ...
i love their product..
but how come its expensive

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by caukerzee(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2014
nickz: my greatgrand father used to say
'IF ITS NOT HTC,DON'T BUY IT grin grin grin
snowprince07: Mtcheww #TeamNokia#TeamLumia
Brand loyalty is just stupid.

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bastien: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
caukerzee:
Brand loyalty is just stupid.
hey Mister, I stick wit no fuccccckkin brand,I love Samsung, but overrated n over priced, I love bb, I don't even like temple alone love tecno, I buy anything and That's not ur p tongue

Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription / Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend