Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) (4700 Views)

Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos) / Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by tuneriolo: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by hatux: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Lol cheesy... And they shared this kind of photo... Smh!!!
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by Danielle22(f): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Gud for them
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by nickz(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2014
shocked shocked kiss
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by vosquare: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2014
so what happened next? grin
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2014
I hope they didn't........... grin
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by Larrey(f): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Sorry to say o,ur mates are busy collecting award(s) ,u are here receiving urs on morgan's chest
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by nwaobitex: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2014
lol
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by Ab025(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2014
there is nothin wrong with the pics....

its u guys that are seeing bossoms, i only see a pics of 2 good friends all jolly.
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by sucreblazing(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2014
what's the big deal there?
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by fr3do(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Bini gal with Igbo sense
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by johnstar(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
ok
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by elari(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
I just love this giRl cynthia Morgan, started from d day I watched her playing snooker with her paddies on hiptv
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by MisterLongman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
What is wrong with pictures.......
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by MisterLongman(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dreyl: I hope they didn't........... grin
Can you please elaborate
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by Dreyl(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
MisterLongman: Can you please elaborate
i don't need to elaborate just fill in the space. grin
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by MisterLongman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dreyl: i don't need to elaborate just fill in the space. grin
gringrin
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Larrey: Sorry to say o,ur mates are busy collecting award(s) ,u are here receiving urs on morgan's chest
Hater! She's certainly jealous of cyntia morgan. Or did Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ rather dammy krane use your bobby as his pillow grin
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Cynthia morgan and eddie murphy grin
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by Janeify(f): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
There's nothing bad there
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by siriustuneri: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by Larrey(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
haryomikun:
Hater! She's certainly jealous of cyntia morgan. Or did Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ rather dammy krane use your bobby as his pillow grin
hater?jealous of cyntia?I dnt hate dammy krane,u sa wan comment sa
Re: Dammy Krane Turns Cynthia Morgan's Boobs To His Pillow..........(photos) by Jarchi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doesn't seem so to me

(1) (Reply)

Interior Of 17yr Old Kylie Jenner's Whooping $2.7million New Mansion (pictures) / H0t South African Girls Showing It All For The Camera / Recent Pictures Of Talented Actress Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.