Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

#brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) (1580 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by donsteady(m): 2:27am On Sep 10, 2014
i saw this on Banky w Instagram page, dont know how true it is.
what is your view on it? A

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Better than #athiefu is back again for more or #Buhari must caliphate 9ja or #vote me cos ab0ki is trending by tambuwal

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by egift(m): 2:37am On Sep 10, 2014
It is only an evil coven that will suppress a legitimate course and turn around to feast and harvest its proceeds and fortunes. The is a peak of Shamelessness.

9 Likes

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:44am On Sep 10, 2014
egift: It is only an evil coven that will suppress a legitimate course and turn around to feast and harvest its proceeds and fortunes. The is a peak of Shamelessness.

deal with it

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by scribble: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Banky no dey remove cap
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by donsteady(m): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2014
and very provocative
egift: It is only an evil coven that will suppress a legitimate course and turn around to feast and harvest its proceeds and fortunes. The is a peak of Shamelessness.

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by shikshark: 2:59am On Sep 10, 2014
this is midnight accross eagle square or thereabout. what is banky doing out there by this time?
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by egift(m): 3:08am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: deal with it

Recommend how to deal with a hyper corrupt leader, very deceptive man, wickedness behind a broad smile, criminals looting national fortunes, desperate greedy men in charge of the future of over 160 million soul, and more.

How do you deal with a failed leadership when some clowns, thugs and idle hands are willing to defend, rampaging everywhere insulting anyone that tries to question why a leader can be this clueless? How do we deal with that?

3 Likes

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:10am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

Recommend how to deal with a hyper corrupt leader, very deceptive man, wickedness behind a broad smile, criminals loots national fortunes, desperate greedy men in charge of the future of over 160 million soul, and more.

How do you deal failed leadership when some clowns, thugs and idle will hands are rampaging everywhere insulting anyone that tries to question why a leader can be this clueless? How do we deal with that?

You are hypocrite and a bloody liar.

Any update on Faith belle?

You hacksaw

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by egift(m): 3:12am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: You are hypocrite and a bloody liar.

Any update on Faith belle?

You hacksaw

egift: How do you deal with a failed leadership when some clowns, thugs and idle hands are willing to defend, rampaging everywhere insulting anyone that tries to question why a leader can be this clueless? How do we deal with that?

3 Likes

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:22am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

As I said before and as I will say again; you are an hypocrite!

You dont care for Nigeria or Nigerians but whatever crumbs that drops off from your APC shill masters.

As I said also get ready for BOKO HARAM 3.0!

This is bigger than your APC masters.

The horde of illiterate almajiris that your northern masters created among their people are practically jumping in line to join Boko Haram.

Do you think for a second that they want to limit themselves to the NE only? They (Bokos) can never dare to come to the SS (WE HAVE THE GUNS TO MATCH EM AND THE BALLS TO SEE THEY DIE MISERABLY). The SE is prepared as hell for another civil war and will march out and defend their borders. The Middle belt has already capitulated to Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Islamic dominance, it is just a matter of time before the planting fields turn into the killing fields. That leaves you guys in the SW!

I can't wait to see one useless coward come out in the name of statesmanship to beg for one Nigeria again so that you won't be the only losers in the south to come under Arewastan.

These words will surely come true. It is just how soon. To hasten it; ask your boko militia to kill GEJ or better yet go and beg ab0kis in the army to overthrow him.

BIG BELLE NO ALWAYS MEAN SAY I CHOP BELLEFUL

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by egift(m): 3:26am On Sep 10, 2014
[s]
ChiefJusticeFuk:

As I said before and as I will say again; you are an hypocrite!

You dont care for Nigeria or Nigerians but whatever crumbs that drops off from your APC shill masters.

As I said also get ready for BOKO HARAM 3.0!

This is bigger than your APC masters.

The horde of illiterate almajiris that your northern masters created among their people are practically jumping in line to join Boko Haram.

Do you think for a second that they want to limit themselves to the NE only? They (Bokos) can never dare to come to the SS (WE HAVE THE GUNS TO MATCH EM AND THE BALLS TO SEE THEY DIE MISERABLY). The SE is prepared as hell for another civil war and will march out and defend their borders. The Middle belt has already capitulated to Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Islamic dominance, it is just a matter of time before the planting fields turn into the killing fields. That leaves you guys in the SW!

I can't wait to see one useless coward come out in the name of statesmanship to beg for one Nigeria again so that you won't be the only losers in the south to come under Arewastan.

These words will surely come true. It is just how soon. To hasten it; ask your boko militia to kill GEJ or better yet go and beg ab0kis in the army to overthrow him.

BIG BELLE NO ALWAYS MEAN SAY I CHOP BELLEFUL
[/s]

Rants of a thug. NEXT! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:27am On Sep 10, 2014
egift: [s][/s]

Rants of a thug. NEXT! grin

don't say i did not warn you...

boko property
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by chacoonder(m): 4:59am On Sep 10, 2014
The Lucifer we know is better than another blood sucking Shekau lurking around the corner and waiting patiently to unleash another mayhem on us at any given opportunity.. .
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by egift(m): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2014
chacoonder: The Lucifer we know is better than another blood sucking Shekau lurking around the corner and waiting patiently to unleash another mayhem on us at any given opportunity.. .

Nigerians are tired of the Lucifer (your word). We are kicking the Lucifer away. Just like God did, we are chasing him back to the Zoo grin

4 Likes

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by olasmith10(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2014
strategy is for kings whining is for women.
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

Recommend how to deal with a hyper corrupt leader, very deceptive man, wickedness behind a broad smile, criminals looting national fortunes, desperate greedy men in charge of the future of over 160 million soul, and more.

How do you deal with a failed leadership when some clowns, thugs and idle hands are willing to defend, rampaging everywhere insulting anyone that tries to question why a leader can be this clueless? How do we deal with that?
u deal with that by sticking something long,sharp n barb up that rappin'n'talkin arsse that u gat so it quits doing ur talking n whinning; ranting n lamentations..u deal with it by thinking wit ur brains n not wit ur damm balls whenever u wanna say something. u deal wit it by staying mute n keeping shut if u got nathn' reasonable,intelligent or educative to say rather than farting just cos others are saying something....
now listin up n pay attention: u damm deal with it by getting ur idle arsse outta here pronto, n go get a job n get busy b4 ur agonising poppa-who wud gladly rather be that 'clueless president' than having to sire n put up wit some ever hungry,idle arsse,lazy,whinning...n grumpus of a son like u all day-or whoever is squatting ur arsse kicks u out...
#GEJ TILL '19
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

we deal with that by
#GEJ TILL '19
Now thats a fast learner n gud boi...some lollipops for ya...
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by chacoonder(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

Nigerians are tired of the Lucifer (your word). We are kicking the Lucifer away. Just like God did, we are chasing back to the Zoo grin
hmm...from past experience, i think that will be unachievable. 'm not writing it off completely but the chances are so infinitesimal.
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by Ijaya123: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Totally irresponsible and insensitive of this government. How do you explain this to the parents of the missing girls?

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by omerta(f): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Can someone tell me why this topic has not been pushed to FrontPage? The legislation by Seun was against BH "attacks". Or does it also cover showing his ineptitude criticizing the president? grin

If it had been Buhari's campaign slogan, Lord knows it would have been on fp with many demeaning words registered. And Seun would have "shared" it with his fellow "patriots".

All these injustices you are sharing in the name of Jonathanism patriotism, we are "seeing" them.

[s]Let's see the rule I will be accused of breaking this time around[/s] grin
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2014
[size=18pt]chai this Goatluck na m0r0n[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerians are crying #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS
Jonathanians are cheering #BRINGBACKGOODLUCK

Two words...
Ridiculous. Shameless

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by mistudreh(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
BringBackJonahToOtuoke2015#

1 Like

Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
ff
Re: #brigbackgoodluck2015 (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2014
mistudreh:

Shameless GEJ, Shameless TAN!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Former Borno Commissioner Carpets APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed Over Boko Haram. / Adamawa State Speaker, Umar Fintiri Served Impeachment Notice / Senator Ndoma Egba's Abuja Residence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.