Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,792 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO (18027 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by pazienza(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
Sorry to burst ur bubble.Anammco is proudly owned by Chief G U Okeke, CEO of GUO and Sons Ltd from Anambra

What exactly is wrong with you guys? Whats the meaning of this dick measuring contest. Anambra,Enugu,Abia,Imo,Ebonyi, are all artificial creations that wont be in existence tomorrow, you lots should start thinking Igbo.

11 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by numen(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Good development for Job creation. To all the people that worked hard in one way or the other for this deal to see the light of day, I say God Bless You all.

gift01: You are right BUT the problem is Ibo men takes competition to the extreme. To a point where they leave co-operation and start antagonism. Then other tribes will be settling brotherly conflict that shouldn't be in the public

This is an unnecessary comment. I am Igbo and I don't antagonize....

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
pazienza:

What exactly is wrong with you guys? Whats the meaning of this dick measuring contest. Anambra,Enugu,Abia,Imo,Ebonyi, are all artificial creations that wont be a existence tommorrow, you lots should start thinking Igbo.
Excuse me, what does ur post really mean in common sense English?
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by numen(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2014
pazienza: From that article, we can now see how important an international airport, no matter how sub standard it might look, is very vital to the South East. Thanks to Enugu international airport, our people in Asia can bring in investors directly to Igboland,without having to stop at anyother part of Nigeria.

Once the five SE governors and our resourceful people,come together to find a way to pull funds together and make the Obuaku seaport a reality, and getting the Enugu-PH express road in a good condition, as well as the railway connection, then we must have laid the foundation for industrial revolution in the SE and increasing the IGR of the SE.

Great minds think alike. Very good comment and foresight.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by nzeBiddle(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
This is a welcome development. As an enugu man who also spent his formative years in the coal city and at one time toured that anamco facility on a school excursion trip during its heydays in the late 90s, this development particularly excites me. Over the years especially in the recent past the facility has laid there moribund. Each time I pass that place (its close to the enugu airport) en-route the city whenever I visit enugu, my heart bleeds because I know what the case used to be during the heydays of anamco. Those of us who were born before the 'indomie generation' would recall that at a time in the country, the 'MB 1414' and 'MB 1418' dotted the nations highways in abundance. Ditto anamco/mercedez benz 'truck heads', mini/luxury buses etc. Majority of these vehicles were assembled there; and were notably of very high quality. I only hope this new group maintains the high standards anamco were known for in the manufacturing/assembling of products. Luckily for them, unlike anamco they would directly benefit from the presence of an intl airport in the coal-city. Good news for the local enugu economy (particularly a la employment generation and increased spending/ripple effects ie emergence of various relevant 'smaller businesses') and more importantly great news for the nigerian economy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Edunwa302(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
nice devlopment but i hope dey v settled all pending issues starting from share holders to management and to daimler benz franchize that force closed our beloved MB annamco jan three yrs ago, 80percent of us lost our job just as we come back from xmas break without our entitlement as the company was bankrupt.i pray we all be recallled back to our job and continue in development of automobile industries in nigeria

NOTE;
MB anammco before has more than 5000 active workers both in enugu(HQ@),lagos,abuja and PH offices.
Was assembling and servicing mercedeze benz bus,mini en heavy duty trucks ,has service dept for all benz cars en also sales original spare parts of all benz model
they built also special vehicles such as troop carreer, refus dumper,towing trucks,sewage disposal vehicle,mobile clinic vehicle en so on......
Wish i cld type more but not confortable typin wit dis small fon.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Mavor: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
And they will flood it with Chinese illegal immigrant workers!!!
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Kcinho(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
Sorry to burst ur bubble.Anammco is proudly owned by Chief G U Okeke, CEO of GUO and Sons Ltd from Anambra
Who cares if the owner is from adamawa,. All I know is that the company is in Emene, Enugu state. Hence more revenue and employment for the state.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Akpan107(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2014
stinggy: Good development!
The only dark side is that the company is relatively unknown. Nigerians don't believe in such products. I hope this works out well though.
They will believe in it when there is no means of importing one, therefore having these as the 'only option' left.
2015: it's either every Nigerian willingly inhale this Fresh air that blowinig everywhere or they will be forced to inhale it.
God bless the man behide this Devolopment.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Kcinho:
Who cares if the owner is from adamawa,. All I know is that the company is in Emene, Enugu state. Hence more revenue and employment for the state.
Just pointing out to u that GUO, the owner deserves to be praised before ENSG. ENSG didn't buy out the moribund company, but private individual risked his money..
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by AskLouder(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
lol assemble why not manufacture it here
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Kcinho(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
Just pointing out to u that GUO, the owner deserves to be praised before ENSG. ENSG didn't buy out the moribund company, but private individual risked his money..
If the government decided to leave it the way his predecessors abandoned it would he have seen the opportunity to "risk" his money. Meanwhile other investors have shown interest over the years but didn't get the go ahead.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Kcinho:
If the government decided to leave it the way his predecessors abandoned it would he have seen the opportunity to "risk" his money. Meanwhile other investors have shown interest over the years but didn't get the go ahead.
Which govt are u talking about? Govts divested their interests and passed on risks and liabilities to a private entity that bought it. I see no govt hand in this!
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2014
This is the kind of news we would have been hearing in this country, but Boko Haram menace and their cohorts are hell-bent on rendering this administration useless.

Just take time and imagine a Nigeria without Boko Haram. We shall triumph at last...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Kcinho(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
Which govt are u talking about? Govts divested their interests and passed on risks and liabilities to a private entity that bought it. I see no govt hand in this!
So you are trying to tell me the business man just decided to buyout risks and liabilities. He must be a philanthropist.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by IGBOSON1: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: This is the kind of news that give petrodollar, Oxygen, wale, and other black gay humans from that poor country running stomach

^^^That wasn't very nice now was it?

I know they can be annoying little runts most times, but try and be nice to your African brothers! smiley
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Oringo1: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Gej!!Gej.... Ewo abeg you no go kill me with all these fresh air....

Gej till we can generate 50,000 mega watt
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by brownlord: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^That wasn't very nice now was it?

I know they can be annoying little runts most times, but try and be nice to your African brothers! smiley

They must show respect and bow before their big brother. We can singlehandedly raise their already crumble economy if they show humility, instead of Mahama going round the world begging money like tax collector
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by KEZDON(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Proudly enugu/igbo/nigerian boy!
Ezigbo nwannem kedu?
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
The only dark side is that the company is relatively unknown. Nigerians don't believe in such products. I hope this works out well though.
This is good news, at least they came out plain and not deceiving people like the assembler in Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by chidooh1: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Good move, but the price must be friendly if not...i see another wasted effort.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2014
KEZDON: Ezigbo nwannem kedu?
Alobam,udo di.....kee kwanu nke n'eme na ogbe gi?
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by coolebux(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2014
gift01: You are right BUT the problem is Ibo men takes competition to the extreme. To a point where they leave co-operation and start antagonism. Then other tribes will be settling brotherly conflict that shouldn't be in the public

What have you achieved now? ....nothing! mtcheew!

And you were not supposed to comment but you couldn't hide the bitterness in your heart.

South East is a pure heaven for foreign multinational investment.

Like your fathers told you, Igbos know real business.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by donnish(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Did I hear somebody call GEJ clueless... all this positive things we now see in 9ja na who dey motivate them... shey na dia granpapa....God bless GEJ joor still 2019.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by kettykings: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Stella Odua will forever be a heroine , The slow , steady but gradual divestment of investments and return to the east has started, first it was Orji Kalu , followed by Jim Ovia with his mega investment in Akwa Ibom , and now we have Frank Nneji with this game changing mega investments.

The Economy of the old eastern Region is now more than the entire western Region Including Lagos

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kcinho:
So you are trying to tell me the business man just decided to buyout risks and liabilities. He must be a philanthropist.
Tell me as a philanthropist how many times u bought expired goods or spoilt tomatoes, banana, pineapple and oranges? Anammco was moribund and bleeding money until somebody bought.. No need to thank ENSG!
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Kcinho(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
Tell me as a philanthropist how many times u bought expired goods or spoilt tomatoes, banana, pineapple and oranges? Anammco was moribund and bleeding money until somebody bought.. No need to thank ENSG!
My point is, No investor buys liabilities only as the assets outweighs the risks. Its obvious you don't like the ENSG, did the non-indigene sack affect you?
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by plus1000: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
ENUGU IS "EBE ANO"............WHERE WE NEED TO BE.......... THAT IS THE RISING SUN..........
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Tinyemeka(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Frank Nneji, Chairman/CEO of TSS is also the founder of ABC Transport.

Seems he's about drastically expanding and consolidating his business reach.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kcinho:
My point is, No investor buys liabilities only as the assets outweighs the risks. Its obvious you don't like the ENSG, did the non-indigene sack affect you?
My point is, ENSG, is not responsible for this progress and should not take the glory!
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Ikology(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
He was actually the one that brought the company to it knees, It is foolhardy praising GUO when he is part and parcel of the problems ANAMMCO has suffered for the last decade. Moreover how sure are you that he still has a stake in the business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Import Portals To Source Your Quality Products From / KAM Steel Acquires Standard Methallugical Company, Targets 10,000 Jobs / OML 17: Niger Delta Deserves More – Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.