Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO (18025 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by soldierdollar(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Good development

See as I take miss front page sad

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by 100Cents: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Frankenstein: Why always Anambra state? Why always us?

Because we are hardworking.

ANAMCO is situated in Emene Enugu, close to the Akanu Ibiam airport and the Innoson Plastics company..

#Proudly Enugu bred...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by 100Cents: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2014
soldierdollar: Good development

See as I take miss front page sad

MTN will say, TRY AGAIN LATER..
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2014
There should be laws to checkmate these foreigners' excesses before it becomes uncontrollable.

Good news, though.

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by tchigofigo(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2014
good development..,been there for excursion in ss2 for a subject, automobile mechanics..,feb. 2000. they were very active then, churning out assembled buses, coasters and mini-luxuries,with various MB models..hope we get to see more

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by brownlord: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2014
This is the kind of news that give petrodollar, Oxygen, wale, and other black gay humans from that poor country running stomach

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by condralbede(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2014
stinggy: Good development!
The only dark side is that the company is relatively unknown. Nigerians don't believe in such products. I hope this works out well though.
ha oga r U sure? Since the days of old anambra The company has been in existence.Although its situated In Enugu.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by ichommy(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2014
He mean d
China Company Shaanxi

Evergreen123:

Anamco was quite popular.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Okudiover(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2014
gift01: You are right BUT the problem is Ibo men takes competition to the extreme. To a point where they leave co-operation and start antagonism. Then other tribes will be settling brotherly conflict that shouldn't be in the public

And your point is?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by 100Cents: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Okudiover:

And your point is?

No mind the guy.

Some people are just uncomfortable that Igbos are enterprising..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by ogene007: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2014
This is really sweet music to the ears. GEJ is truly working despite all the distractions from the naive political opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by mbadinujiu(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
I love this. This is a sign of growth

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Kcinho(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Frankenstein: Why always Anambra state? Why always us?
Sorry bro, anamco is in Enugu. No way you guys are claiming this one. Good one ENSG, more jobs and revenue.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by uwa1(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Nice one. Hope all d haters are watching oh. GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by anonimi: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Coming barely one year after the introduction of the new automotive policy by the Federal Government, industry watchers say the commencement of assembly operations at ANAMMCO will lead to the revival of local component manufacturers in areas such as automotive batteries, lubricants, windscreen, clutch cables, mudguards, wiper blades, brake pads, automobile paints, component for tyres, etc.

They add that it will also bring about possible creation of new spin-offs, encourage small and big foundries, as well as the nation’s iron and steel industry, and ultimately lead to creation of thousands of jobs, many of them for several previously disengaged skilled workers of ANAMMCO.

The TSS/ANAMMCO deal comes on the heels of an earlier deal between TSS and Chinese commercial vehicles manufacturer, Shaanxi Heavy Duty Automobile Import and Export Company Limited, an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), for the assembly of Shacman range of trucks in Nigeria.

Frank Nneji, chairman and chief executive, TSS Limited, told BusinessDay in an interview that the assembly plant was expected to have the capacity to produce an estimated 100 units of light and heavy duty trucks, tankers, lorries, tractor heads of up to 50 tonnes, tippers and concrete mixers for different applications.

The 100 units are expected to be produced on one shift alone, with capacity to double the number on the back of demand and supply.

Already, 12 automotive engineers from the Chinese Shacman trucks building company are expected to arrive in Enugu soon to set up the equipment in conformity with global standards.

When fully operational, no fewer than 3,000 units of trucks will be produced annually at the plant, with likelihood of raising output to 4,000 or even higher.

Patience Mike-Nwosu, an industry analyst, said the commencement of direct flights by Ethiopian Airlines from Addis Ababa into the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, was very critical and laudable in opening up the eastern and south-south part of the country to markets in Africa, Europe, America, and Asia where the bulk of passengers from the zones visit regularly for trade and commerce.

The above highlighted portions of the report are very key to understanding the new wave of interest in Nigeria's economy based on the laudable, well-thought out revival strategies of the Jonathan/Sambo administration that are beginning to yield palpably delectable fruits for the benefit of our fellow compatriots all over this POTENTIALLY great country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Mekyno(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2014
tomakint: This is a thrilling news from the staple of this great and working administration of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Woe betide any Southerner who felt Jonathan is not working cool
he is a gr8 silent achiever; he slow n steady. He is a meticulous planner. i wish he had bn there since last 15 yrs, nigeria would hv witness great industral transformatn. Gudluk to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by pazienza(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2014
From that article, we can now see how important an international airport, no matter how sub standard it might look, is very vital to the South East. Thanks to Enugu international airport, our people in Asia can bring in investors directly to Igboland,without having to stop at anyother part of Nigeria.

Once the five SE governors and our resourceful people,come together to find a way to pull funds together and make the Obuaku seaport a reality, and getting the Enugu-PH express road in a good condition, as well as the railway connection, then we must have laid the foundation for industrial revolution in the SE and increasing the IGR of the SE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Well..

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Anambra "Home for all"
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by stinggy(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2014
condralbede: ha oga r U sure? Since the days of old anambra The company has been in existence.Although its situated In Enugu.
Not about being in existence for long, it's about its popularity.
I've not seen ANAMCO trucks in Lagos and the West, neither have I seen any in the North. Shaanxi itself isn't a popular name, I would have assumed it will an automatic success story had it been it was acquired by a big name.

100Cents:
Sir, After the brand that Dangote uses, and the common old Mack tipper trucks, Shacman is the next most abundantly used truck maker in Nigeria.
Please visit, heavy duty construction sites to get informed..
I've seen Volvo, Ashok Leyland, I haven't seen Shacman.
Innoson is battling popularity contest at the moment, I wouldn't want this company to join her in that

Evergreen123:
I was referring to shaanxi
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by cliffm43: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
ANYBODY WHO THINK THAT GEJ IS NOT WORKING FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIANS IS A WITCH,,,,,WE HAVE SUFFERED IN THE HAND OF THE HAUSA'S WHO HAVE ROLLED FOR 4YRS AND NOTHING,COMMON ELECTRICITY WE DON'T HAVE....WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT,THERE ARE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE AND JOBS WILL BE CREATED,,,,,GOD BLESS GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by passion007: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2014
stinggy:
I've not seen ANAMCO trucks in Lagos and the West, neither have I seen any in the North. Shaanxi itself isn't a popular name, I would have assumed it will an automatic success story had it been it was acquired by a big name.

Innoson is battling popularity contest at the moment, I wouldn't want this company to join her in that

That's because you're ignorant. ANNAMCO assembles Mercedes Benz trucks.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by erico2k2(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2014
stinggy: Good development!
The only dark side is that the company is relatively unknown. Nigerians don't believe in such products. I hope this works out well though.
If you are into the haulage and trucking business you would know them
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by passion007: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2014
stinggy:
I[b]'ve not seen ANAMCO trucks in Lagos and the West, neither have I seen any in the North. [/b] Shaanxi itself isn't a popular name, I would have assumed it will an automatic success story had it been it was acquired by a big name.

That's because you're ignorant. ANAMCO assembles Mercedes Benz trucks.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Shollay20(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by condralbede(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2014
stinggy:

Now I get ur point!But it can still make sense since the Chinese are now ready to partner with them.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by shady26(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123:

why do i feel all these recent developments regarding the automobile industry are publicity/electioneering campaign stunts/pranks ? you know we have seen it before, soon after re-election nobody hears anything again about the so called investors......

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Okeikpu(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
God Bless The Great Biafrans cool

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Kcinho:
Sorry bro, anamco is in Enugu. No way you guys are claiming this one. Good one ENSG, more jobs and revenue.
Sorry to burst ur bubble.Anammco is proudly owned by Chief G U Okeke, CEO of GUO and Sons Ltd from Anambra
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Chibokgame: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Nice One,
Transformations on the increase .

GEJ , keep transforming Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Okeikpu(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
pazienza: From that article, we can now see how important an international airport, no matter how sub standard it might look, is very vital to the South East. Thanks to Enugu international airport, our people in Asia can bring in investors directly to Igboland,without having to stop at anyother part of Nigeria.

Once the five SE governors and our resourceful people,come together to find a way to pull funds together and make the Obuaku seaport a reality, and getting the Enugu-PH express road in a good condition, as well as the railway connection, then we must have laid the foundation for industrial revolution in the SE and increasing the IGR of the SE.
Gbam! O nna gi muru gi...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US / Top 10 Import Portals To Source Your Quality Products From / Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.