Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO (18017 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tinyemeka:
Frank Nneji, Chairman/CEO of TSS is also the founder of ABC Transport.

Seems he's about drastically expanding and consolidating his business reach.

is it Frank Nneji or G.U. Okeke that owns Anammco
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ikology: He was actually the one that brought the company to it knees, It is foolhardy praising GUO when he is part and parcel of the problems ANAMMCO has suffered for the last decade.
BPE sold to him and Benz AG wanted to be double dipping: ie keeping technical partnership with ANAMMCO while appointing a third party to be selling and serving FBUs ( fully built units) in Naija.. GUO had to fight to protect his investment.. I think the case is still in court.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
kmariko:

BUSINESSDAY 10/09/2014
Frankcheesy
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
aguiyi:

That guy is telling u the truth, listen to him, that's all I can say for nowsmiley
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Ikology(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
BPE sold to him and Benz AG wanted to be double dipping: ie keeping technical partnership with ANAMMCO while appointing a third party to be selling and serving FBUs ( fully built units) in Naija.. GUO had to fight to protect his investment.. I think the case is still in court.
Ok
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
aguiyi:

Frank Nneji is the CEO of ABC and TSS which is bringing the Chinese manufacturer, Shacman while GUO owns the assembly line- Anammco.
Dunno why folks are saying that Shacman is unheard of.. They have not been paying attention.. Their trucks have S-like logo in front of the cabin.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by maskamdo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Like minds attract, fake products since...................................................................................................................................I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Balkan(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Igbos Leading Nigeria in manufacturing since Amalgamation!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
Frank Nneji is the CEO of ABC and TSS which is bringing the Chinese manufacturer, Shacman while GUO owns the assembly line- Anammco.
Dunno why folks are saying that Shacman is unheard of.. They have not been paying attention.. Their trucks have S-like logo in front of the cabin.

thanks for this clarification.

you are more or less saying that Frank Nneji and G.U. okeke are partnering to revivie Annammo.

Thats cool.

Am really thinking of how to be a player in this automotive industry no matter how small since 2 of the Auto companies are in my state.

who has idea of car seat or break light design and manufacturing.

i can provide work shop and some capital for a start.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
aguiyi:

thanks for this clarification.

you are more or less saying that Frank Nneji and G.U. okeke are partnering to revivie Annammo.

Thats cool.

Am really thinking of how to be a player in this automotive industry no matter how small since 2 of the Auto companies are in my state.

who has idea of car seat or break light design and manufacturing.

i can provide work shop and some capital for a start.
You are more than correct.. Rich man talk to rich man, u give me this and I give u that .. Rich folks don't like to sell treasured assets, they have made money and still making by acquiring stuff.
Good luck in finding a partner!
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Niseamaka(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mekyno:
he is a gr8 silent achiever; he slow n steady. He is a meticulous planner. i wish he had bn there since last 15 yrs, nigeria would hv witness great industral transformatn. Gudluk to GEJ

Folks like you make me feel like weeping for the "sleeping" giant called Nigeria. Jonathan, a "meticulous planner" and "achiever"?, just b/c a Chinese auto company will ASSEMBLE trucks in Enugu.?. You need to travel out of wherever you're holed up in so that you can see the true meaning of planning and achievements.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Niseamaka:

Folks like you make me feel like weeping for the "sleeping" giant called Nigeria. Jonathan, a "meticulous planner" and "achiever"?, just b/c a Chinese auto company will ASSEMBLE trucks in Enugu.?. You need to travel out of wherever you're holed up in so that you can see the true meaning of planning and achievements.
U dey mind him? If u have only been to Shoprite, you would think that's the best mall ever built on earth..
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by kmariko: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
U dey mind him? If u have only been to Shoprite, you would think that's the best mall ever built on earth..

Because that's what exists in there domain. If you can provide anything much better am pretty sure they will appreciate you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by ramonmulti(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Let's keep it up. It's a great achievement for we easterners even Africa as a whole. Long Live GEJ.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by stinggy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
passion007:

That's because you're ignorant. ANNAMCO assembles Mercedes Benz trucks.
Yes I was. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Cheers!
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by tecmon: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
I recall when i was living in Emene in the 90s, Anammco trained some of my friends as automtive engineers and technicians. Bring back the good old days, God bless Nigeria, GEJ till 2019 !

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Mekyno(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Niseamaka:

he is million miles better dan ur glorified evil geniuses n retards called 'former head of states' frm northern extraction, all added together.
He is tryin his best to fix all dat 'ur former head of states' neglectd n messed up for decades.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by InvertedHammer: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
/
Which one to believe again.

You talk say na Chinese investors... Another one say na ABC transport owner.

\
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by thwarrior72: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
InvertedHammer: /

\
Annamco is owned by the owner of ABC group of companies, while Chinese company Shaanxi is investing in annamco
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
InvertedHammer: /

\
Read between the lines.
1:A Chinese truck maker has partnership agreement with Nneji of ABC Transport to assemble in Naija.
2: Nneji forms partnership with GUO to use Anammco assembly line which is owned by him- GUO
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
nzeBiddle: This is a welcome development. As an enugu man who also spent his formative years in the coal city and at one time toured that anamco facility on a school excursion trip during its heydays in the late 90s, this development particularly excites me. Over the years especially in the recent past the facility has laid there moribund. Each time I pass that place (its close to the enugu airport) en-route the city whenever I visit enugu, my heart bleeds because I know what the case used to be during the heydays of anamco. Those of us who were born before the 'indomie generation' would recall that at a time in the country, the 'MB 1414' and 'MB 1418' dotted the nations highways in abundance. Ditto anamco/mercedez benz 'truck heads', mini/luxury buses etc. Majority of these vehicles were assembled there; and were notably of very high quality. I only hope this new group maintains the high standards anamco were known for in the manufacturing/assembling of products. Luckily for them, unlike anamco they would directly benefit from the presence of an intl airport in the coal-city. Good news for the local enugu economy (particularly a la employment generation and increased spending/ripple effects ie emergence of various relevant 'smaller businesses') and more importantly great news for the nigerian economy
I remember those vehicles, every school got one from the Federal Govt.
I think it was a noble idea on how to replace much of the vehicles body with aluminium sheets and avoid the unavailable premium iron sheeting. The idea has now been overtaken by the use of fibre composites in modern vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Chinom(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's about time. Anammco has been left to rot for a long time. I thought Innoson was interested in acquiring it. Anyway, Frank Nneji is very much welcome.

I'm guessing it's the same Nneji that owns ABC transport.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by InvertedHammer: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:
Read between the lines.
1:A Chinese truck maker has partnership agreement with Nneji of ABC Transport to assemble in Naija.
2: Nneji forms partnership with GUO to use Anammco assembly line which is owned by him- GUO
/
Thanks for the clarification
\
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by InvertedHammer: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
thwarrior72: Annamco is owned by the owner of ABC group of companies, while Chinese company Shaanxi is investing in annamco
/
Thanks for the clarification

\
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by InvertedHammer: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by InvertedHammer: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Frankenstein: Why always Anambra state? Why always us?

\
Because there are only 3 states in Nigeria:Lagos, Anambra and the rest.
grin grin grin
/
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by adconline(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
thwarrior72: Annamco is owned by the owner of ABC group of companies, while Chinese company Shaanxi is investing in annamco

Not true! Anammco is owned by GUO and Sons while ABC Transport owner forms partnership with GUO to use Anammco's assembly line to assemble Shacman trucks.

Businessday:
[/quote]
ANAMMCO, located in Emene, Enugu, which has been moribund for several years, is being recalled to life by an assembly contract agreement it signed with Transit Support Services (TSS) Limited.[/quote]

Exp: TSS and Anammco have a contract.. No need for a contract if they are both owned by one person or entity.

Businessday:
[/quote]
Sequel to the contract, TSS has acquired an assembly line in ANAMMCO and is set to commence full-scale heavy duty and articulated trucks assembly operations next month (October), a move that is expected to see the production of 100 trucks per month in the first phase.[/quote]

Exp: Acquired "an"assemble line i" in Anammco which means one out of other lines and Anammco will house this operation

Businessday.
[/quote]
The TSS/ANAMMCO deal comes on the heels of an earlier deal between TSS and Chinese commercial vehicles manufacturer, Shaanxi Heavy Duty Automobile Import and Export Company Limited, an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), for the assembly of Shacman range of trucks in Nigeria.
[/quote]

TSS has a multi-deal with Chinese truck make and Anammco-Naija assemble line owner.. TSS is like a middle man or linkage between Shacman and Anammco.

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/09/hope-rises-for-eastern-auto-market-as-new-investors-enter-anammco/#.VBDHAom9Kc1
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by thwarrior72: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:

Not true! Anammco is owned by GUO and Sons while ABC Transport owner forms partnership with GUO to use Anammco's assembly line to assemble Shacman trucks.

Businessday:

ANAMMCO, located in Emene, Enugu, which has been moribund for several years, is being recalled to life by an assembly contract agreement it signed with Transit Support Services (TSS) Limited.[/quote]

Exp: TSS and Anammco have a contract.. No need for a contract if they are both owned by one person or entity.

Businessday:

Sequel to the contract, TSS has acquired an assembly line in ANAMMCO and is set to commence full-scale heavy duty and articulated trucks assembly operations next month (October), a move that is expected to see the production of 100 trucks per month in the first phase.

Exp: Acquired "an"assemble line i" in Anammco which means one out of other lines and Anammco will house this operation

Businessday.

The TSS/ANAMMCO deal comes on the heels of an earlier deal between TSS and Chinese commercial vehicles manufacturer, Shaanxi Heavy Duty Automobile Import and Export Company Limited, an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), for the assembly of Shacman range of trucks in Nigeria.

TSS has a multi-deal with Chinese truck make and Anammco-Naija assemble line owner.. TSS is like a middle man or linkage between Shacman and Anammco.

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/09/hope-rises-for-eastern-auto-market-as-new-investors-enter-anammco/#.VBDHAom9Kc1
Ok ooo
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by erico2k2(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
shady26: why do i feel all these recent developments regarding the automobile industry are publicity/electioneering campaign stunts/pranks ? you know we have seen it before, soon after re-election nobody hears anything again about the so called investors......
These are private sectors.what has it got to do with Elections?
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Niseamaka(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mekyno:
he is million miles better dan ur glorified evil geniuses n retards called 'former head of states' frm northern extraction, all added together.
He is tryin his best to fix all dat 'ur former head of states' neglectd n messed up for decades.

You're missing the point dude. The issue here is not who is better b/w former/present thieves (leaders) that have milked and is still milking Nigeria dry. That two Igbo business men in conjunction with their Chinese partner teamed up to assemble trucks in Enugu is not worthy of being included in the list of achievements by a sitting president. If a local government chairman invites a Chinese company to assemble anything, it's not an achievement, that chairman should not be classified as a meticulous planner. I can do it too. Wake up from your slumber, step out of that hole you've been hiding in all your life. Like someone stressed above, shoprite maybe the only shopping mall you've ever stepped into, that's why you think that assembling trucks is a monumental achievement by an incumbent president.
Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Mekyno(m): 1:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Niseamaka:

You're missing the point dude. The issue here is not who is better b/w former/present thieves (leaders) that have milked and is still milking Nigeria dry. That two Igbo business men in conjunction with their Chinese partner teamed up to assemble trucks in Enugu is not worthy of being included in the list of achievements by a sitting president. If a local government chairman invites a Chinese company to assemble anything, it's not an achievement, that chairman should not be classified as a meticulous planner. I can do it too. Wake up from your slumber, step out of that hole you've been hiding in all your life. Like someone stressed above, shoprite maybe the only shopping mall you've ever stepped into, that's why you think that assembling trucks is a monumental achievement by an incumbent president.
ok sir......kip insultin ursef n ur entire household.
It is nt an achievement because it is a gud news, had it been it is a bad news u ppl/supporter of APC would hav find a nice way to robe him in.
To me, GEJ is a meticulous planner, he has a grand plan 4 dis nation n he is executin it gradually; Rome waz nt build in a day, ok.
On d issue at hand, he, through his adminstration, provide an enabling evironment 4 investment to thrive which ur 'former thieves', dat raped dis nation, folded/messed up.
I know ur nt aware dat he has a think-tank committee he set on investment matters. Dnt u know they might hav been d ones dat wooed/convinced such investor to come n invest in nigeria. U thought they jst wake up n came to invest in nigeria, in ur little mind!
U can see, D committee on job creation he jst set up has started workin even b4 dey hav bn set.
Hav u nt seen wat is happening in d railway sector? I can give testmony of d PH section dat hav been renovated/upgraded. Do u know hw many dams he is building now, wich ur wicked 'former evil geniuses' neglectd/messed up?
Guy, park well joor, GeJ is setting things rolling in d nation gradually.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO by Niseamaka(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mekyno:
ok sir......kip insultin ursef n ur entire household.
It is nt an achievement because it is a gud news, had it been it is a bad news u ppl/supporter of APC would hav find a nice way to robe him in.
To me, GEJ is a meticulous planner, he has a grand plan 4 dis nation n he is executin it gradually; Rome waz nt build in a day, ok.
On d issue at hand, he, through his adminstration, provide an enabling evironment 4 investment to thrive which ur 'former thieves', dat raped dis nation, folded/messed up.
I know ur nt aware dat he has a think-tank committee he set on investment matters. Dnt u know they might hav been d ones dat wooed/convinced such investor to come n invest in nigeria. U thought they jst wake up n came to invest in nigeria, in ur little mind!
U can see, D committee on job creation he jst set up has started workin even b4 dey hav bn set.
Hav u nt seen wat is happening in d railway sector? I can give testmony of d PH section dat hav been renovated/upgraded. Do u know hw many dams he is building now, wich ur wicked 'former evil geniuses' neglectd/messed up?
Guy, park well joor, GeJ is setting things rolling in d nation gradually.

You grew up physically too fast and mentally too slow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US / Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.