Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pension Fund Administrator In Nigeria - Oak Pensions Ltd - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pension Fund Administrator In Nigeria - Oak Pensions Ltd (1595 Views)

Voluntary Pension Contributions Still Very Low – Susan Oranye / NNPC Moves To Avert Workers' Strike Over Pension / Pension Fund Hits N3.5trn, 5.6m Workers Registered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pension Fund Administrator In Nigeria - Oak Pensions Ltd by djsholi: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Oak Pensions Limited (PFA) is set up for the business of Pension Fund Administration under the new Pension Reform Act 2014. What is your experience with the PFA and what would you like to see improved?

1 Share

Re: Pension Fund Administrator In Nigeria - Oak Pensions Ltd by djsholi: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oak Pensions Ltd, the PFA of first choice can be accessed on http://www.oakpensions.com
Re: Pension Fund Administrator In Nigeria - Oak Pensions Ltd by eekpon: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
I must say that i am not been treated well. So sad to say this, but i am having a bad experience with this Pension company.

On August 2013, i wanted my money from NSITF Trustfunds be transfered to my OAKS Pensions account. I was ask to send my TrustFund certificate, 2passport photographs, and a photocopy of my national ID Card which i did send through your Uyo office, but till today no transfer has been made and no one in the Lagos office cares to return my Trustfund Certificate.

Whenever i called, its always one female voice or another one who will speak to me, needing my fresh explaination. For over 3years now i have been tosed up and down, . they could not effect a transfer nor returned my certificated.

Please, i know that people are different in every offices and there must be a good staff in that office who could check for my TrustFund certicate and send it back to me through your Uyo office.
Help please before its gets out of hand. Thanks.
Re: Pension Fund Administrator In Nigeria - Oak Pensions Ltd by djsholi: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good afternoon @eekpon. We are so sorry about your experience. This case would be escalated and expect a call soon. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pension Fund Administrator In Nigeria - Oak Pensions Ltd by eekpon: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2017
Hello djsholi, . .

The matter has been settled. I got a call as you promised and i was informed to come collect my Trustfund Certificate which i did today at your branch office, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

I am going to write an application to the Director General, National Pension Commission, requesting for my pin megger and transfer of fund to my account with Oak Pensions Ltd.

Thank you for your earlier response and swift action taken for success!
Re: Pension Fund Administrator In Nigeria - Oak Pensions Ltd by djsholi: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thank you very much @eekpon. We are here to serve you.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Small Business Opportunities In The Mining Industry / Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please / Cooking Gas Price Reduced Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.