Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Beware Of Oguntimmy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Oguntimmy (7243 Views)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by CoCoLav(f): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2014
***following***
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nzecorneboy: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Zedric: Dude, the guy claimed he will refund you if he loses the money and you believed him? Is he the owner of Nairabet? I don't see any reason why he should refund you at all because (1) betting is very risky and there is not way he could control the turn of events (2) He paid into YOUR account and you also had access to the money, right? That means he had honest intentions, he could have just paid out into his own account and disappear. (3) You should be happy you met someone has honest as that guy. He even promised to give you 30% of 20k even you confessed to losing 5k yourself.

You are just a thief
hey man, dnt allow urself to be washed wit curses, hw can u call op a thief? Abi nah u wey wan turn ursef to a foo.l. Is it 4 trusting the vfl niqqa? Or what? Oguntimmy take urself jeje and settle kodred and nt speaking trash cos ur image online is astake! And u kodred, neva tender any apology to him cos he dnt worth it

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2014
frankben: do as he said and get half of your fund. If i were offered this opportunity, i won't hesitate cos my money is at stake here. He's even kind enough for agreeing to refund you on (easy) conditions. A very rare scenario in 9ja.. 10k can fetch you your 20k in 1 week so just apologize via email as he's stated. I'm sure he'll keep to his words.

he as been promising to refund since April uptill date na, it was because he didint refund kodred came to air the kasala
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2014
mr kodred,Deep reasoning is the ability to use all part of brain... I gave you an easy route to write a bunch of letters... But some of your "online supporters" said you should not collect d money.. Where they there when you are working for ur hard earn money? Oh, i get it you are not after the money you are after my downfall and want to destroy my online reputation.. Well you can keep trying..

Profitng have sucessfuly made over 200 payouts.. The trust is there.. I never compromise my promise..

I always think before i write.. The money am giving you is not as refund but as to cut d long story short... If you cant complete my terms, i swear to God who made me.. You wont get N1,000 from my pocket... You can go ahead to spoil my reputation using every means... But i assure you, you wont make it far in life. Someone will always pull you down..

To others- Am sorry, i accept my fault, and i take full responsibility.. And i agree to give him some money. Back.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2014
femcruz:

he as been promising to refund since April uptill date na, it was because he didint refund kodred came to air the kasala
femcruz.. I never promise to refund... I promise to console him with "some amounts"
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by blessedjohn: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2014
@oguntimmy, You are a matured and respected fellow at the football betting forum and i think you should not be found wanting in this kind of a GAME. Why can't it be other way round?. You settle him and the guy come back online to save your face.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: mr kodred,Deep reasoning is the ability to use all part of brain... I gave you an easy route to write a bunch of letters... But some of your "online supporters" said you should not collect d money.. Where they there when you are working for ur hard earn money? Oh, i get it you are not after the money you are after my downfall and want to destroy my online reputation.. Well you can keep trying..
Profitng have sucessfuly made over 200 payouts.. The trust is there.. I never compromise my promise..
I always think before i write.. The money am giving you is not as refund but as to cut d long story short... If you cant complete my terms, i swear to God who made me.. You wont get N1,000 from my pocket... You can go ahead to spoil my reputation using every means... But i assure you, you wont make it far in life. Someone will always pull you down..
To others- Am sorry, i accept my fault, and i take full responsibility...

My stance with this is simple. Refund my money (15k) and before you say jack robinson, this thread is out.
'To others- Am sorry, i accept my fault, and i take full responsibility...'
seriously you think you'd just post that and they will be like oguntimmy has been exonerated since he accepted full responsibility lol. What you don't know is accepting full responsibility means you're willing to bear the loss and refund my money, otherwise you're just ranting. If there's gonna be any apology at all, you're gonna be the one to apologize first for putting me through this mental stress.

PS. Nobody will have reason to pull you down if you're transparent in everything you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

My stance with this is simple. Refund my money (15k) and before you say jack robinson, this thread is out. seriously you think you'd just post that and they will be like oguntimmy has been exonerated since he accepted full responsibility lol. What you don't know is accepting full responsibility means you're willing to bear the loss and refund my money, otherwise you're just ranting. If there's gonna be any apology at all, you're gonna be the one to apologize first for putting me through this mental stress.

PS. Nobody will have reason to pull you down if you're transparent in everything you do
Transparent?? Lol.. I was transparent with you but You were blind to see the transparancy... If you need my money you must do d needful.. My Money, My Terms... Or did i withdraw from ur bankroll?? Do you pay into my bank account? No. . With normal sense.. This is rubbish..
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: Transparent?? Lol.. I was transparent with you but You were blind to see the transparancy... If you need my money you must do d needful.. My Money, My Terms... Or did i withdraw from ur bankroll?? Do you pay into my bank account? No. . With normal sense.. This is rubbish..

You don't call jumping back and forth transparency. You never kept your word(s)
My Money, My Terms... Or did i withdraw from ur bankroll?? Do you pay into my bank account?
lol omo that na story for the gods o. My only prayer for you is that this thread doesn't get to the front page before you come to realise the damage you've done to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

You don't call jumping back and forth transparency. You never kept your word(s) lol omo that na story for the gods o. My only prayer for you is that this thread doesn't get to the front page before you come to realise the damage you've done to yourself.
Is like dis matter is settle....

Email me when you are ready..
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Fayrouzz(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmmm... This is serious.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: Is like dis matter is settle....

settled? lol who settled it? until I get a bank alert of my 15k, nothing is settled. You go wait tire for email. We are going to settle everything here on this forum with everybody watching. you still have my bank details so you do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: Is like dis matter is settle....

hehehehe
my guy hear front page..
He be lyk shocked shocked shocked shocked
I hate dz kinda shiii
jst refund dz guy nd let piss outta hear
#Vfl no be beans...even oguntimmy can testify grin
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: femcruz.. I never promise to refund... I promise to console him with "some amounts"
thats exactly what am talking about.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: hehehehe
my guy hear front page..
He be lyk shocked shocked shocked shocked
I hate dz kinda shiii
jst refund dz guy nd let piss outta hear
#Vfl no be beans...even oguntimmy can testify grin

heheheheh i guess this is the u have be waiting for, when oguns go confirm say no be beans
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: mr kodred,Deep reasoning is the ability to use all part of brain... I gave you an easy route to write a bunch of letters... But some of your "online supporters" said you should not collect d money.. Where they there when you are working for ur hard earn money? Oh, i get it you are not after the money you are after my downfall and want to destroy my online reputation.. Well you can keep trying..

To others- Am sorry, i accept my fault, and i take full responsibility.. And i agree to give him some money. Back.

angry this is da oguntimmy i know. wink..........oya do some cashout nd give d bro some $$$$$ from his 20.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

My stance with this is simple. Refund my money (15k) and before you say jack robinson, this thread is out. seriously you think you'd just post that and they will be like oguntimmy has been exonerated since he accepted full responsibility lol. What you don't know is accepting full responsibility means you're willing to bear the loss and refund my money, otherwise you're just ranting. If there's gonna be any apology at all, you're gonna be the one to apologize first for putting me through this mental stress.

bro, my advise is u move on nd forget the cash, there is nothing we do in life that doesn't have an equal nd opposite reaction, ur purpose of the thread have been achieved well, u av helped others to be careful with there funds.....Move on bro there are more greens ahead..Me i can help u with some skills on punting o but i cant manage ur account.
Cheers bro.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2014
femcruz:
bro, my advise is u move on nd forget the cash, there is nothing we do in life that doesn't have an equal nd opposite reaction, ur purpose of the thread have been achieved well, u av helped others to be careful with there funds.....Move on bro there are more greens ahead..Me i can help u with some skills on punting o but i cant manage ur account.
Cheers bro.

That's the whole point. I have moved on since. If he wants an apology of any sort or for me to clear his name, he must pay his dues. The point of the thread is to expose the nigga which I've achieved (partially tho, because I go still do some heavy publicising when I get time) and I dare not see him promulgate his site if he hasn't cleared himself. He should just forget about NL traffic. You blast person money finish, you still get mouth dey talk crap. BS. Thanks bro I really appreciate ur input and yea I won't mind those skills wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy is a fake ass

I can remember when Oguntimmy brought up the idea of doubling money in 4days with VFL. .

I was expecting to see testimonies after some days or month later but i didn't see any one

He brought the idea of selling VFL ebook, i was also expecting +ve testimony 4rm buyers but no single one.

Oguntimmy is a fake ass nigga. .

Right 4rm the day I meet oguntimmy i discover that his an info marketer he doesn't. .

The guy sabi lie nd he knw hw to manipulate things.

I understand why "kodred" run out of patience is because Oguntimmy is not doing anything with the money in his acct. . .

Believe me Oguntimmy is scared to stake on VFL, dats why his looking for pple dat he will use dier money to gamble.

Oguntimmy is a lie. . He must refund kodred

you shouldn't hv start what you can't end.

Kodred trust you dat is why he want you to double the money for him.

U're a lie
profitng.com is a scam, pple should beware of that website.

If you dn't refund kodred between today or tommorow i will spoil you.

I dn't even knw y kodred will fund his acct because of VFL, oguntimmy dat can never stake 10k on VFL na 50naira im dey stake.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Oguntimmy is a fake ass

I can remember when Oguntimmy brought up the idea of doubling money in 4days with VFL. .

I was expecting to see testimonies after some days or month later but i didn't see any one

He brought the idea of selling VFL ebook, i was also expecting +ve testimony 4rm buyers but no single one.

Oguntimmy is a fake ass nigga. .

Right 4rm the day I meet oguntimmy i discover that his an info marketer he doesn't. .

The guy sabi lie nd he knw hw to manipulate things.

I understand why "kodred" run out of patience is because Oguntimmy is not doing anything with the money in his acct. . .

Believe me Oguntimmy is scared to stake on VFL, dats why his looking for pple dat he will use dier money to gamble.

Oguntimmy is a lie. . He must refund kodred

you shouldn't hv start what you can't end.

Kodred trust you dat is why he want you to double the money for him.

U're a lie
profitng.com is a scam, pple should beware of that website.

If you dn't refund kodred between today or tommorow i will spoil you.

I dn't even knw y kodred will fund his acct because of VFL, oguntimmy dat can never stake 10k on VFL na 50naira im dey stake.

kodred you shouldn't apologies to oguntimmy, Oguntimmy is the one that need to apologies because his the one that fail to do wat he promise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2014
All nairalanders must hear about this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin
i lov this
i kip rollin lyka boris
#PROFITNG IS A SCAM SHA
he may be paying u nw bt 1 day he wil run with all ya cash
he just lied that their new head office is in jos
hehehehe
if ah hear
RUN RUN RUN RUN
Brb
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nzecorneboy: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: All nairalanders must hear about this.

boss hw far nah?
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Yungmilio2(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dygeasy: This is the part of the business section that I love. You must sha laugh.

Sorry bro.

Penny wise Pound foolish.
where you go hide
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Yungmilio2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Opiosko:
Bro pls lemme b d first person you will help.
I have 73k on in my merrybet acct, how many days will it take you to make it 2 milia?
cheesy cheesy tongue
Guy you wan drain me?
if I get 2mila you think say you go see me for NL
nah only my tour pikx you go dey see for FB thread
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nzecorneboy: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Guy you wan drain me?
if I get 2mila you think say you go see me for NL
nah only my tour pikx you go dey see for FB thread
chai! Oga DanTan u no go kil me wit lafta...tour pix..lol

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Yungmilio2(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nzecorneboy: chai! Oga DanTan u no go kil me wit lafta...tour pix..lol
yeah
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: grin grin grin grin
i lov this
i kip rollin lyka boris
#PROFITNG IS A SCAM SHA
he may be paying u nw bt 1 day he wil run with all ya cash
he just lied that their new head office is in jos
hehehehe
if ah hear
RUN RUN RUN RUN
Brb
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Dygeasy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yungmilio2:
where you go hide
I dey everywhere o. Ghost mode
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by blessedjohn: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
@OGUNTIMMY, Can you just see your life?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nzecorneboy: boss hw far nah?

am good, i never forget you. . We go talk in the evening
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nzecorneboy: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

am good, i never forget you. . We go talk in the evening
ok, hope there is progress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Business Name Vs Limited Company - Which Should You Register? / You Can Now Borrow To Pay Electricity Bills On Buypower.ng / I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.