Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Beware Of Oguntimmy - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Oguntimmy (7152 Views)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by dazekid(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
The only way this shii can go is that Oguntimmy pays kodred his money and after kodred confirms receipt of the cash,a "case resolved" thread be made coz the way this stuff is going the name ogun..... timilehin would be put on EFCC's watch list and would be blacklisted online.The ripple effect of which would be that working online and offline would be extremely difficult so @Ogunjimmy,please be wise 15k is a small price to pay compared to the losses you stand to make starting from now.Akinalabi is also a member of nairaland you know and from your screenshots,your nairabet handle is also Oguntimmy,Akin Alabi can choose to ban your account straight up so you see it is in your best interest to pay the nigga..Oga Edenhazard just dey troll this thread up and down sha...
P.s:Oguntimmy I didn't type out your full surname so as to not tag it in the same keyword as EFCC online and please stop asking for an apology.
I have tried to be liberal here and the fact is you have a lot more to lose than you think.
Peace in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Yungmilio2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
dazekid
he has agreed to settle kodred
so we should just chill
@ Kodred when he pays you on Monday me sure you delete this thread and create an apology thread (forget any insult / just mere words)
at least make you self show some maturity
we be guys
we fight and settle
nobody knows who go help each other tomorrow
all man GATS be in good terms
l
but let's chill till Monday
more green for the weekend
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 12, 2014
dazekid: The only way this shii can go is that Oguntimmy pays kodred his money and after kodred confirms receipt of the cash,a "case resolved" thread be made coz the way this stuff is going the name ogun..... timilehin would be put on EFCC's watch list and would be blacklisted online.The ripple effect of which would be that working online and offline would be extremely difficult so @Ogunjimmy,please be wise 15k is a small price to pay compared to the losses you stand to make starting from now.Akinalabi is also a member of nairaland you know and from your screenshots,your nairabet handle is also Oguntimmy,Akin Alabi can choose to ban your account straight up so you see it is in your best interest to pay the nigga..Oga Edenhazard just dey troll this thread up and down sha...
P.s:Oguntimmy I didn't type out your full surname so as to not tag it in the same keyword as EFCC online and please stop asking for an apology.
I have tried to be liberal here and the fact is you have a lot more to lose than you think.
Peace in Gaza.
so efcc go carry me because i help PERSON BET. love the way you reason..so shallow.... did kodred give me any money or pay into my bank account. ??
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2014
Opiosko: Pls let's cut Oguntimmy some slack.
The hungry arrogant scam artist has agreed to look for another inexperience nigger to scam over the weekend to raise cash.
Oguntimmy you will pay for this your arrogant approach to this issue. Quote me on that.
are you crazy... if you dont want thunder to strike ur whole generation.... what is the meaning of scam artist did i spend d guys money,did i ask him to pay into my own nairabet account...

please do not jugde if you cant read what happened,.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2014
mr kodred,.. just earn ur N10,000 in just 2hours... with or without apolog.y, u re getting it on monday. and once again am sorry for all dis.. we dnt know what the future holds.. you may be my future benifactor or i maybe.. life is funny... am also sorry for d reference to ur dad.. it was immature of me to say that.. thanks to all those who contribute to the thread... it shows our nairalanders care for each others.. thanks to those who criticize me.. your criticism will make me a better man in life. and lastly am not a scammer, i will rather die than to start fraud.. .thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Oguntimmy: mr kodred,.. just earn ur N10,000 in just 2hours... with or without apolog.y, u re getting it on monday. and once again am sorry for all dis.. we dnt know what the future holds.. you may be my future benifactor or i maybe.. life is funny... am also sorry for d reference to ur dad.. it was immature of me to say that.. thanks to all those who contribute to the thread... it shows our nairalanders care for each others.. thanks to those who criticize me.. your criticism will make me a better man in life. and lastly am not a scammer, i will rather die than to start fraud.. .thank you all.

Hmmmm. Patiently waiting........
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kentochi(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2014
Oguntimmy: mr kodred,.. just earn ur N10,000 in just 2hours... with or without apolog.y, u re getting it on monday. and once again am sorry for all dis.. we dnt know what the future holds.. you may be my future benifactor or i maybe.. life is funny... am also sorry for d reference to ur dad.. it was immature of me to say that.. thanks to all those who contribute to the thread... it shows our nairalanders care for each others.. thanks to those who criticize me.. your criticism will make me a better man in life. and lastly am not a scammer, i will rather die than to start fraud.. .thank you all.
guy am happy for you at last you have found it needful to make peace.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Yungmilio2(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2014
This kind of ish can only make you grow Stronger
At • Oguntimmy • Nice one
But won't commend you till
Monday
If possible you can just fund his Nairabet account quickly so that ths ish will end shaparly
I
More views in here aint good for ur monicker

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2014
young mil I appreciate but he already has my bank details. The bad exposure is what I've been trying to tell him but he seem not bothered.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Opiosko: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Oguntimmy: are you crazy... if you dont want thunder to strike ur whole generation.... what is the meaning of scam artist did i spend d guys money,did i ask him to pay into my own nairabet account...

please do not jugde if you cant read what happened,.

You are a confused soul that is drifting shamelessly to destruction.
You contradict yourself at every point. Denying your fault and raining abuse on people now and then apologising the next second...Not just once but since this thread came to light. You are the only one here who has dragged peoples family into the issue, that clearly show how shallow you are. Pay Kodred his money on Monday but be assured that i will make you will pay for your arrogance. Just watch and see you thieving sonofabitch.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Opiosko:

You are a confused soul that is drifting shamelessly to destruction.
You contradict yourself at every point. Denying your fault and raining abuse on people in now and then apologising the next second...Not just once but since this thread came to light. You the are the only one here who has dragged peoples family into the issue, that clearly show how shallow you are. Pay Kodred his money on Monday but be assured that i will make you will pay for your arrogance. Just watch and see you thieving sonofabitch.
okay..
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by valboy20(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Michky: *grabs him back by the neck of his shirt and says to him* brother, dont faint. Its me for real. Michky.

where'd ya been?
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by dridowu: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yungmilio2: dazekid
he has agreed to settle kodred
so we should just chill
@ Kodred when he pays you on Monday me sure you delete this thread and create an apology thread (forget any insult / just mere words)
at least make you self show some maturity
we be guys
we fight and settle
nobody knows who go help each other tomorrow
all man GATS be in good terms
l
but let's chill till Monday
more green for the weekend
@bolded, creating another apology thread means that kodred is at fault rather oguntimmy should be the one to clear his by creating apology thread to kodred for causing him "financial psychology imbalance". Once kodred receives his money from oguntimmy, then he should do the needful by infoming the house and moderators so that they can delete the thread.
@oguntimmy,while wait till monday before you pay him back, you can do internet banking transfer, quickteller, my paga, pocket moni transfer e.t.c my personal advice to you is that never accept full responsibility for what you know is not your fault.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Yungmilio2(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
dridowu: @bolded, creating another apology thread means that kodred is at fault rather oguntimmy should be the one to clear his by creating apology thread to kodred for causing him "financial psychology imbalance". Once kodred receives his money from oguntimmy, then he should do the needful by infoming the house and moderators so that they can delete the thread.
@oguntimmy,while wait till monday before you pay him back, you can do internet banking transfer, quickteller, my paga, pocket moni transfer e.t.c my personal advice to you is that never accept full responsibility for what you know is not your fault.

If you say so
I said so cuz of what it has caused oguntimmy n profittng
Its simple man
He brought the case up
And he kodred has to close it
Shikena
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by dazekid(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oguntimmy: so efcc go carry me because i help PERSON BET. love the way you reason..so shallow.... did kodred give me any money or pay into my bank account. ??

Didn't say they will "carry" you..I said yoi could be flagged...
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by iykmora(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
chai...my belle o...this thread is really funny. The way comments swing to and fro lyk a giant pendulum is amazing. But Kodred, monday e haf almost reach o. When dat rabba enter ur ac, make sure say you high all man...my brand na very chilled ODEKU...ehehehehehehe...wetin we dey celebrate...we dey happy say one prodigal money wey enter one chance don find way reach him pale house, though e no come back complete since him teeth loss after okada hit am. Half bread e beta pass kwilikwili...so even though na 10-tonne instead of 15-T, we happy. Still hoping that you get ur refund, i just want you to know say anytin still fit happen. We dey watch!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by femo86(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2014
Watching in 5D all these while.....#knockonthedoor...anyone @home? Alert don show ni abi Alert never show ni?.....I dey gbadun d drama gan an...Season 2 loading!!!!!! Good morning all
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Buddyy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cool...now that its resolved, what is the website about? Profitng.com
I wanna know...
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by blessedjohn: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by iykmora(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Memory lane....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Drags FIRS To Tribunal Over Taxation Of N330bn Fine / HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? / I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.