Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

“apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun (728 Views)

20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / These Pictures Will Make Your Day / “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun by FNNEWS: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
In yet another bout of blame trading and petty political shenanigans, the main Nigerian Opposition Party, the APC has blamed the Goodluck Jonathan led Federal Government for the high cost and inadvertent unavailability of the about to be released iPhone 6.

In an open letter to the PDP, the National Chairman of the APC, John Oyegun, lambasted President Jonathan for the high cost of the soon to be released iPhone 6.

“Why are iPhones so expensive? Why? Why can’t the masses afford iPhones? Why? I’ll tell you why. The PDP doesn’t want the Nigerians to enjoy the finer things in life. GEJ bought all the iphones and gave as gifts at his daughter’s wedding! You see? You see? Meanwhile the masses are using Tecno!”

He further added:
“This wouldn’t be the case in an APC government, We would petition the APPLE people to reduce their price………….because we love the people”
“As a matter of fact, i hereby declare that if the APC is voted into government in the forthcoming elections, I guarantee that the next iPhone release, the Iphone 7 or 8 or whatever will be available to Nigerians for as little as N12,000″

We have no idea how the APC plan to pull this off, but all FNN staff have already made a down-payment.
You know, just in case he isn’t bluffing.
More of this after the elections.

SOURCE: http:///2014/09/apc-will-make-iphone-6-readily-available-masses-oyegun-2/
Re: “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Promise,promise and promises
STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2014
FNNEWS: In yet another bout of blame trading and petty political shenanigans, the main Nigerian Opposition Party, the APC has blamed the Goodluck Jonathan led Federal Government for the high cost and inadvertent unavailability of the about to be released iPhone 6.

In an open letter to the PDP, the National Chairman of the APC, John Oyegun, lambasted President Jonathan for the high cost of the soon to be released iPhone 6.

“Why are iPhones so expensive? Why? Why can’t the masses afford iPhones? Why? I’ll tell you why. The PDP doesn’t want the Nigerians to enjoy the finer things in life. GEJ bought all the iphones and gave as gifts at his daughter’s wedding! You see? You see? Meanwhile the masses are using Tecno!”

He further added:
“This wouldn’t be the case in an APC government, We would petition the APPLE people to reduce their price………….because we love the people”
“As a matter of fact, i hereby declare that if the APC is voted into government in the forthcoming elections, I guarantee that the next iPhone release, the Iphone 7 or 8 or whatever will be available to Nigerians for as little as N12,000″

We have no idea how the APC plan to pull this off, but all FNN staff have already made a down-payment.
You know, just in case he isn’t bluffing.
More of this after the elections.

SOURCE: http:///2014/09/apc-will-make-iphone-6-readily-available-masses-oyegun-2/
hahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2014
abeg if na so. I go vote.
Re: “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun by Liamm(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
LWKMD. grin
Hahaha
Re: “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun by Tval(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2014
FNN at it again.
Re: “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun by donfineboy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
buhahahahahaha
Re: “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun by Dolemite(f): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why not fix power supply first so the masses can charge their iphones, hopeless country, hopeless people.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know That You Are Mad / Akpos In American Embassy / If Animals Were On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.