Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Breaking News : Ebola In OAU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Ebola In OAU (824 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead In Africa Fear Of Zombie Oo / Breaking News: Ebola Spreads Across Europe, France,spain Discovers Carriers! / Breaking News!! Ebola Kills Nigerian Nurse who treated the liberian victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : Ebola In OAU by lwise(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2014
It was reported that a lady showed Ebola symptom yesterday in her hostel (Obafemi Awolowo University).

She was rushed to the clinic and she later confess that she had a contact with the doctor that died of Ebola in Portharcourt.

your guess is as good as mine,if fully confirmed,that means nothing less than 100 student in that school has to be quarantined.
Re: Breaking News : Ebola In OAU by koboko66: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Source not reliable....

But it is very posible considering the fact that, OAU just resumed, and some of this babes can carry runs to any where....

Thisnis what we were saying, not just primary and secondary schs were meant to be shut. Universities too....some argued that undergraduates can take care of themselves. I wonder what kind of silly argument that is. Only God knows how many people she has contacted now since she got to sch. Sch BF is number one suspect...as they will have defintely bleeped...then sch bf wod have had contacts too....she has had contacts too.....see the long chain. Wahala dey ooo
Re: Breaking News : Ebola In OAU by Rexnegro(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Fake news I guess that's why the op has only gotten a comment from u before mine now...
Re: Breaking News : Ebola In OAU by lwise(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Rexnegro: Fake news I guess that's why the op has only gotten a comment from u before mine now...

Very true,heard it over the radio yesterday.Dont be quick to discredit a news,always try to confirm fist.Ewu

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=185820

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD POSTPONE THE RESUMPTION DATE OF SCHOOLS.
Re: Breaking News : Ebola In OAU by IGBOSON1: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
But when the fool heard the Doctor she came into contact with had contracted and died of ebola, why didn't she immediately contact the health authorities so she can be put under surveillance and quarantined immediately she starts showing symptoms of the disease!?

If this disease continues unabated and gets out of control, it wouldn't be for lack of knowledge; rather it would primarily be because of our stubborn and selfish nature as Nigerians, coupled with our over-sabi attitude!
Re: Breaking News : Ebola In OAU by lwise(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
IGBOSON1: But when the fool heard the Doctor she came into contact with had contracted and died of ebola, why didn't she immediately contact the health authorities so she can be put under surveillance and quarantined immediately she starts showing symptoms of the disease!?

If this disease continues unabated and gets out of control, it wouldn't be for lack of knowledge; rather it would primarily be because of our stubborn and selfish nature as Nigerians, coupled with our over-sabi attitude!

I wonder.
Re: Breaking News : Ebola In OAU by Rexnegro(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
lwise:

Very true,heard it over the radio yesterday.Dont be quick to discredit a news,always try to confirm fist.Ewu

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=185820

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD POSTPONE THE RESUMPTION DATE OF SCHOOLS.

Ur family re all EWU

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:report Links Ex-governor Sheriff & Chad President / No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Others –APC. / Breaking News: Scotland Rejects Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.