Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (15696 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rooneyboy: . my guy, what u term a 'slap' wasn't actually a slap, it is an automatic reset of the brain .
she''ll start respecting herself and controlling her mouth henceforth .

#every woman needs that once in a while .
idiot. such idiots like u looses 40 mil contracts because of that. and its bud

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
is the story yours?
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Op.. Huh? I'm confused! You posted a story and you first commented acting like someone else? Anyway, I doubt you're actually feeling bad cause you've justified your actions already. Shame on you! Any man that results to hitting a woman is not man enough to own her. There are ways you can get her to stop and even regret abusing you without beating her. You actually seem "brainless" as she stated- bitter truth!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tymax: You know it baffles me when I see young ladies speaking rudely to men. Especially older men.

Ladies get sharp mouth but when they prod the man to the point of lashing out at them, they label him a monster.

It's funny when ladies say a real man should not do this or that. Are you a man or even a boy? You do not have the slightest idea of what it means to be a man on the receiving end of a young woman's sharp tongue.

The man was wrong to have hit her only because he chose to marry her inspite of her sharp tongue. He should have been prepared to live with all this rubbish.

PS: I don't endorse needless violence against women
. Oh please! You've already endorsed violence against women, why are you contradicting yourself? Do you guys even read what you write before posting or this thread is filled with (in OP's wife's words) "brainless" men? I'm still confused!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Tymax(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Oh please! You've already endorsed violence against women, why are you contradicting yourself? Do you guys even read what you write before posting or this thread is filled with (in OP's wife's words) "brainless" men? I'm still confused!
Honestly, you need a course in English COMPREHENSION.

Emotional people, please stay off my tail.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dechandel(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
She deserved the slap lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Elnino4ladies: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
It is ungentlemanly to slap ur wife...bt come 2 tink of it, callin ur husband brainless is unacceptable, if i'm in d husband shoes i will definately beat a hell out of her. Wht nonsense!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
GoodFaith: slap ur wife?
Did she put her hand on u first?
Her brothers need to visit ur dumb ass

And guess the man doesnt have brothers right? Why does it just seem right for the woman to hit the man first but not the other way round? Anyways, i've made it clear that any woman that deserves hitting from me must get it!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: @Op.. Huh? I'm confused! You posted a story and you first commented acting like someone else? Anyway, I doubt you're actually feeling bad cause you've justified your actions already. Shame on you! Any man that results to hitting a woman is not man enough to own her. There are ways you can get her to stop and even regret abusing you without beating her. You actually seem "brainless" as she stated- bitter truth!
so , you can call your hubby brainless for such reason op mentioned and you ll expect him to smile at you.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by katiemadubiko: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
GO BACK AND SLAP THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF HER BUTT

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
She deserved the slap lipsrsealed
One day you go deserve slap too tongue

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
OP, the slap would make her have real thoughts about her actions since it never happened before . apologise and perhaps get her some gifts.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
she won't deserve it because she wont be so mannerless to call her hubby brainless. respect is reciprocal. you dont want a slap , then avoid anything that may lead to a slap.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: @Op.. Huh? I'm confused! You posted a story and you first commented acting like someone else? Anyway, I doubt you're actually feeling bad cause you've justified your actions already. Shame on you! Any man that results to hitting a woman is not man enough to own her. There are ways you can get her to stop and even regret abusing you without beating her. You actually seem "brainless" as she stated- bitter truth!

Example of such ways please!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

That's if she tries to misbehave like the man's wife! *in fela's voice: you dey waka jeje, person carry big wahala come, u say u be gentleman! I no be that kind gentleman*
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onyiibazz:

hehehe .... keeping girlfriends I guess. I wonder what more you can do to stop a woman who dares you .
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

When teenagers who are still being spoon fed talk, we know! Just look at how you're reasoning, so it's right for the woman to abuse the man verbally but not otherwise!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by kahanma(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Women!!!! Ahhhhhh
They can fuc*k your brain till you are brainless.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dechandel(f): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol grin
Sister me
I wouldn't be that stupid to refer to sm1 as brainless
There re so many sh*its a man can take but not continous insults

Tho i don't endorse violence o

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
majekdom2: hehehe .... keeping girlfriends I guess. I wonder what more you can do to stop a woman who dares you .

I see! Keeping girlfriends that would probably get you into a circular loop of insults. The best way is to give a hit to whom a hit is due!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Lol grin
Sister me
I wouldn't be that stupid to refer to sm1 as brainless
There re so many sh*its a man can take but not continous insults

Tho i don't endorse violence o

This girl sabi book eh! Remind me to buy you fayrouz later for this prompt response!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by doubleking(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rooneyboy: Something that has never happened to me
happened this morning. I dated my wife for
several years before getting married to her
sometime last year. I am temperamental
but patient but I have always been able to
control my temper when dealing with my
wife and I rather walk away or go hang out
with friends or have a drink and sleep it off,
but today it went beyond limit. My wife can
insult Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ will
slap her.
Last week I happened to throw some of my
clothes in the washing machine with very
few of her clothes that she said were in
there earlier which I didn't take note and
after her arrival from work, the next thing
she could say was that I don't have a
brain and that is why I could do that.
Continue
I hate insults and my wife is the type that
does not make her point without insults. I
was very angry and cautioned her not to
speak with me in that manner again but
she kept repeating it and I told her that the
day she will talk to me like this and my
brain receives it wrongly then she will hate
herself.
Just this morning it happened again. We
were both in the kitchen and we were both
about preparing food, apparently she said I
shouldn't do something and I told her that
its not a big deal if I did it and if I don't
see the wrong in it then I won't be able to
handle the same incident when it happens
again. Then she flew up again saying that I
am brainless and I told her to stop it but
she continued by saying I have the
common sense and its because she has
uncommon sense is why she can always
detect me being brainless.Yet again I gave
my warning to her that she should stop
saying such and there will be a day when it
will fall on my wrong side. She continued
saying I am harmless and I should do my
worst. She even dared me into doing
anything. She said it several times and I
got angry and pulled her shirt to warn her.
Then she triggered and started roughing
me then I slapped her and she slapped me
a few times and I gave her one more and
pushed her off.
Firstly this is not my character. For me to
even fight with a male friend physically, it
takes a whole lot, and I can count how
many male friends I have had to fight while
growing up on just one hand. I actually feel
bad for hitting her even though I know the
slap is not the normal slap I can give.
There was emotions in slapping her but I
wanted to prove a point to her that I chose
not to ever hit a woman and its not
something I can't do. I am writing this
because I feel so bad. Do you think I went
beyond lines by slapping her? How do I
make up for it?

culled from LIB BLOG
My brother I might nt approve of ur slapping madam but she went far.don't apologize n dnt beat her again @least u hv proven sumtin to her today!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
majekdom2: so , you can call your hubby brainless for such reason op mentioned and you ll expect him to smile at you.
. Where did I say I'd expect him to smile after calling him "brainless" especially after he acted brainless? Oh and please my husband won't be a brainless man, can't afford to marry a brainless man and reproduce brainless little thangs. Ah hell no!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by cirmuell(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
did you actually read ewerything or just jumped into conclusion undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by 50calibre(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Whoever this guy is, he's one very tolerant individual, in fact, he's patient to a fault.

Some women once in a while go through episodes of madness, this is when they start running their mouths like a tap & as a good/loving husband, it's your responsibility to find her a panacea; this is where the slap comes in handy.

Don't see it as an abuse, because in actuality what you did was for her own good, it will serve her, you & the marriage in the long run.
If she's a reasonable woman, she will thank you after & apologise.

Personally I think the guy exercised restraint with the slap else I see no reason why after the first slap, his wife still had the effrontery to slap back. I don't see any woman having the clear eye for at least 30 seconds to attack me after i administer my medicinal slap.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by cirmuell(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
no, not if she acts like a reasonable wife!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Where did I say I'd expect him to smile after calling him "brainless" especially after he acted brainless? Oh and please my husband won't be a brainless man, can't afford to marry a brainless man and reproduce brainless little thangs. Ah hell no!
OK ... pls invite me when you are getting married. since you can tell which man has got brains and which has not.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by addictiv(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
when a lady friend of mine told me that at times some kinda women need to be drilled once in a while , i thought she was crazy but now I realise that women re like children. "spare the rod , spoil the. ..........."
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onyiibazz:

. By ignoring her. Simple! Ignore her enough till she gets miserable and even realizes her faults and then she'd even apologize or try to reach out to you. Its far better than beating her up. For me, if you beat me- ill use whatever I see and hit you back, I will not stand and be beaten. Ignoring me- always works. Cause later, I get sober and reflect and then see my wrongs if I'm at fault that is. Ps: See why couples should court before marriage. Spend time understanding each other before jumping into marriage, courtship creates time to understand and know how to deal with each other. smiley. You're welcome!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
voodoo85:

Me idiot
why the heck did u call me an idiot

in all honesty I think ur brain needs an automatic reset . angry
voodoo85:

Me idiot
why the heck did u call me an idiot

in all honesty I think ur brain needs an automatic reset .
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onyiibazz:

When teenagers who are still being spoon fed talk, we know! Just look at how you're reasoning, so it's right for the woman to abuse the man verbally but not otherwise!
You well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 16 Year Old Brother Still Bed-wetting / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / 4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.