Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

llll - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / llll (15162 Views)

Mtn and Etisalat Data 1gb @ #1000 via bank payment / Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread / Andriod, Iphone, Window Phone etc Data Plans|250mb= N400|500mb= N700|1gb= N1,200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: llll by PAPIJAID(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ebiskem pls I'm still waiting for u to resume from break oooo
Re: llll by shumuel(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Ebiskem, am still enjoyn my Data, tankz but cant u b on 24/7 or atleast be able to send d Data in d morning, told my friends about it but dey lossed interest wen i told dem its only in d evenin dey can get from u, please find som1 dat can help u send d Data while u r busy.
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
shumuel:
Ebiskem, am still enjoyn my Data, tankz but cant u b on 24/7 or atleast be able to send d Data in d morning, told my friends about it but dey lossed interest wen i told dem its only in d evenin dey can get from u, please find som1 dat can help u send d Data while u r busy.

Yes bro. You're very correct. It should be up 24/7. I'm working on getting my assistant to work during the day. Sorry for the inconvenience. HOWEVER, I still take requests during the day but not calls though
Re: llll by gtswt(f): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
ebiskem:
[size=14pt]REDEMPTION TIME!!![/size]

Wanna thank and congratulate everyone who partook in our 11th October fastest finger bonus for 500MB.
'chezholy' and 'gtswt' were 1st and 2nd respectively on this thread and its sister thread. Hence, in the spirit of fairness and gender sensitivity, grin we'll be ditching out 500MB each to them. The duo should please drop their MTN phone number to receive bonus data.
AND PLEASE DO WELL TO TESTIFY IF U RECEIVE.
THANK YOU ALL!!!

ebiskem:

"gtwst" where are you na. Please contact sharperly to collect your bonus oooo!!!

I'm here ooooooooo
08161664632 is my number.
I will testify sharp sharp....U re the best. I go continue to dey recommend u to all
Re: llll by bratan(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2014
I'm enjoying ur service I appreciate the trust we dealing with.
Re: llll by shumuel(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
ebiskem:

Yes bro. You're very correct. It should be up 24/7. I'm working on getting my assistant to work during the day. Sorry for the inconvenience. HOWEVER, I still take requests during the day but not calls though

kk, so i can buy during d day now ? cos my elder bro, is really disturbing me and i always forget to help him buy when its night 'busy online' only for him to call me d next day to complain.
Re: llll by gtswt(f): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
gtswt:

I'm here ooooooooo
08161664632 is my number.
I will testify sharp sharp....U re the best. I go continue to dey recommend u to all

I got the 500mb from Ebiskem.....thank U so much.
U're a man of ur ''WORD''

Keep the good work bro......God Bless
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
shumuel:

kk, so i can buy during d day now ? cos my elder bro, is really disturbing me and i always forget to help him buy when its night 'busy online' only for him to call me d next day to complain.

Yes sir just send an SMS anytime
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello folks. l sincerely apologize for the delays encountered yesternight due to bad network and this morning due to my unavoidable absence. Please accept my sincere apologies. I'm back online now and attending to all old requests first. please exercise a little patience as you'll be attended to ASAP. Thank you

1 Like

Re: llll by cigie(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks OP. I got my data barely 2mins after request.
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
cigie:
Thanks OP. I got my data barely 2mins after request.

My pleasure cigie. We'll continue to do our best to serve uspeedily
Re: llll by wokemzine: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have been texting you on whatsapp. My usernme is gazzelle. Please attend to me.
Re: llll by buchi4action(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
any data?, i need to suscribe, whats the current price
Re: llll by emperorizzy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thanks Bro, grin just got my mb

1 Like

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
buchi4action:
any data?, i need to suscribe, whats the current price

Price still unchanged yet
Re: llll by buchi4action(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
this guy is real!!!, i got my mb within 2 min of suscription shocked grin grin wink cheesy
Re: llll by peteregwu(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ebiskem is still keeping it cool....I believe he is the best for now as far as am concern. I received my 250mb in mins. Thanks brother, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: llll by eljimmah: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2014
hey plz wahz ur validity for your 250 mb presently and pls can i subcribe tru watsapp?
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2014
eljimmah:
hey plz wahz ur validity for your 250 mb presently and pls can i subcribe tru watsapp?

Current validity date is 23rd November, 2014 ie. 30 days from today
Re: llll by proficienc(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
You don't do etisalat?
Re: llll by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ebiskem is a really humble guy even tho I avnt met him face to face... We became friends few min talking to him... He even gave me 250mb free once... And also sent 1gb to my friend even before she paid the money... There r few sincere people left in this world and dis dude is one of them... Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: llll by Daporeals(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Ebiskem please can I get 1g today,I try chat with u on whatsapp but no avail,please reply in aspa
Re: llll by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Daporeals:
@Ebiskem please can I get 1g today,I try chat with u on whatsapp but no avail,please reply in aspa
daporeals he is available on WhatsApp now

1 Like

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Daporeals:

I hope you've received your data now. Thanks alot for your patronage sir
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2014
PLEASE SEE PIC BELOW FIRST. I WILL NO LONGER LOAD ANY CARDS TILL I ARRIVE AT A WAY FORWARD BY 2PM TODAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Due to MTN's adjustment of the Terms of service of the SME datashare, we have also modified our pricing as seen in the pic below. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

BANK PAYMENT/TRANSFER DETAILS
A/C NAME: Keme, Ebimobo Tobias
BANK: GTBank
AC No: 0042254765

BANK: UBA
AC No: 2077894038

A/C NAME: EBIMOBO TOBIAS KEME
BANK: Zenith Bank
AC No: 2085360567

More banks would be added so as to minimize interbank charges. THANK YOU

Re: llll by Daporeals(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2014
thank ebiskem,your customer service relation is out of this world ,I personally recommend you to anybody else,this guy is the best deal u can get when it comes to Mtn Sme data

1 Like

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Daporeals:
thank ebiskem,your customer service relation is out of this world ,I personally recommend you to anybody else,this guy is the best deal u can get when it comes to Mtn Sme data

Thanks bro. God bless u
Re: llll by ehisdan(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
ebiskem:
Due to MTN's adjustment of the Terms of service of the SME datashare, we have also modified our pricing as seen in the pic below. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

BANK PAYMENT/TRANSFER DETAILS
BANK: GTBank
AC No: 0042254765

A/C NAME: EBIMOBO TOBIAS KEME
BANK: Zenith Bank
AC No: 2085360567

More banks would be added so as to minimize interbank charges. THANK YOU
List it all out so as to knw how to arrange cash And to knw which to go for.
Re: llll by ecoleco: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Another Nairalander is selling 1100 naira on bank payment and 1200 naira on recharge card for 1gb. I like buying from you but you may wish to review your pricing so you don't loose customers to cheaper resellers. Best of luck.
Re: llll by chiboy11(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Owmuch s 3GB n can it b used on MTN internet moderm ? Any idea.
ebiskem:

thank you
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
chiboy11:
Owmuch s 3GB n can it b used on MTN internet moderm ? Any idea.

Call me on my number so we could talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Affordable UK Used Blackberries (bold 4,5,6 & Curve 7) And Iphone 4 / Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.