Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Apple Iphone 6 Perfectly Stacks Up Against Google Nexus 4 2012 With Similar Spec - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone 6 Perfectly Stacks Up Against Google Nexus 4 2012 With Similar Spec (719 Views)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp / Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Iphone 6 Perfectly Stacks Up Against Google Nexus 4 2012 With Similar Spec by noibilism(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Apple launched its flagship Iphone 6 and 6 Plus yesterday in a jam-packed event. The Cupertino based company tis time not only got a very different and easy design for its phone body, it also prepped up the size of the phone display.

But Ron Amadeo the reviewer at ArsTechnica was not happy with the new Apple phone. He was quick to point out “I couldn't help myself, sorry”, because the new Iphone 6 is like the Nexus 4 launched in 2012.

In June this year with the launch of iOS 8 at the WWDC Ron wrote a detailed report about iOS 8 features that are inspired by Android.

Telegraph also correctly pointed out the features (software features) that Apple is bring to the iPhone 6 Plus should have been on the iPhone 4 or 5 “to stop the Android tide in its tracks.”

It will be interesting to see how iPhone 6 stacks up against the Nexus 7 from Google powered by stock Android OS. Here is a quick comparison of the two phones.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 6 Perfectly Stacks Up Against Google Nexus 4 2012 With Similar Spec by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
lol grin
Re: Apple Iphone 6 Perfectly Stacks Up Against Google Nexus 4 2012 With Similar Spec by Nsonaso(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
noibilism: Apple launched its flagship Iphone 6 and 6 Plus yesterday in a jam-packed event. The Cupertino based company tis time not only got a very different and easy design for its phone body, it also prepped up the size of the phone display.

But Ron Amadeo the reviewer at ArsTechnica was not happy with the new Apple phone. He was quick to point out “I couldn't help myself, sorry”, because the new Iphone 6 is like the Nexus 4 launched in 2012.

In June this year with the launch of iOS 8 at the WWDC Ron wrote a detailed report about iOS 8 features that are inspired by Android.

Telegraph also correctly pointed out the features (software features) that Apple is bring to the iPhone 6 Plus should have been on the iPhone 4 or 5 “to stop the Android tide in its tracks.”

It will be interesting to see how iPhone 6 stacks up against the Nexus 7 from Google powered by stock Android OS. Here is a quick comparison of the two phones.

Bro your image looks stretched and blur so people hardly see the write up... Use the one in this thread is looks more sharp and crisp https://www.nairaland.com/1895438/iphone-6-iphone-6plus-which#26204120
Re: Apple Iphone 6 Perfectly Stacks Up Against Google Nexus 4 2012 With Similar Spec by lokito: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Meanwhile this new iPhone6 that is over 200k can I use it to call my late father, email my ancestors or can I even use it to detect Ebola/malaria/HIV etc?

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Andriod Bricked? Without Debugging? / Wow:- See Why Nexus 9 Is Better Than Iphone 6 And 6 Plus / Top Ios News Of The Week Ios 8.1 Bose Tiff Apple Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.