Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages (898 Views)

The APC Astronomical Subsidy Is Unacceptable: Leo Ogor / Astronomical Rise In Electronic Financial Transactions / Rare Astronomical Event - Two Moons On August 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
What is going on?
Is it just me or you folks are seeing the same thing?
2 posts now make a page and some threads have thousands of pages
O gini mega?
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by manny4life(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
I thought it was my computer, I had to refresh the page a few times... I'm glad I'm not losing my mind.
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
whatlyf: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me the same thing is happening at your end
I want to know if I have lost my marbles grin
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
manny4life: I thought it was my computer, I had to refresh the page a few times... I'm glad I'm not losing my mind.

We are already on page 1
Jehovah shammah!
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by KnowAll(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
virus!
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by niyisky: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
nna, the thing surprise me ooo
Babymama1:
What is going on?
Is it just me or you folks are seeing the same thing?
2 posts now make a page and some threads have thousands of pages
O gini mega?
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Babymama1:

Tell me the same thing is happening at your end
I want to know if I have lost my marbles grin
My own is displaying half post per page angry angry angry

You caused it sad sad sad
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by atlwireles: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
someone or something is indexing the comment pages shocked
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by manny4life(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Babymama1:

We are already on page 1
Jehovah shammah!

More like pg 5 grin
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by KnowAll(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
2 comments per page, wahala dey oh shocked
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by omerta(f): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
I thought I was seeing double o! Seun, what's all this? First, like button, Next, mentions. Now, pages have "grown". Hope we won't vanish these coming days...
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Believe it or not by the time I post this,we might be on page 4
Tehehehehe
I am modifying
We dey page 6
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by manny4life(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Babymama1: Believe it or not by the time I post this,we might be on page 4

Pg 6 grin
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by peziz(f): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lmao!! this is serious something.
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Babymama1: Believe it or not by the time I post this,we might be on page 4
Tehehehehe
I am modifying
We dey page 6
hahhahhahahahahh
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
peziz: Lmao!! this is serious something.
You are a pretty babe walahi

Is he your hubby? angry angry angry
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
manny4life:

Pg 6 grin

I logged in and said wayrayminnit
Am I going mad or what and my eyes are seeing things
Thank God no be only me
If na Isi mgbaka we dey plenty grin grin
Bwahahahaha
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thank God I'm not the only seeing this. I thought it was my phone. I even had to restart it
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
And no 'likes' too.
Something's going on
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by manny4life(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Babymama1:

I logged and said wayrayminnit
Am I going mad or what and my eyes are seeing things
Thank God no be only me
If na Isi mgbaka we dey plenty grin grin
Bwahahahaha

Nne, no be only you.. grin
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by manny4life(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
NL hasn't fully recovered from the massive storm that hit it.
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Already on page 10
Or is 11

Who is doing this to Seun?
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
It is now OK
Bwahahahaha

Maybe na madness o
Corporate madness
Wey don correct
If you are still seeing page 11, you need to go to psychia
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
manny4life: NL hasn't fully recovered from the massive storm that hit it.

Kai
That was funny sha
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by manny4life(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Babymama1: It is now OK
Bwahahahaha

Maybe na madness o
Corporate madness
Wey don correct
If you are still seeing page 11, you need to go to psychia

Lol... Me sef still dey see Pg 11... Please HELP
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
manny4life:

Lol... Me sef still dey see Pg 11... Please HELP
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by thwarrior72: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abi the shortness of the pages

Maybe we are about to witness another blackout
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
IT'S BEEN FIXED
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by IseOluwa777(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
seems fixed now
Re: What's With The Astronomical Increase In Number Of Pages by Seun(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sorry. Someone on my team bleeped up and I failed to detect it on time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Rebranded And Transforming Under Governor, T. A. Orji’s Watchful Eyes / Finally! Boko Haram Agree To Release ALL Chibok Girls / Breaking New*ondo State Governor Decamps To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.