Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage (78659 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Gobe!
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2014
gbadexy: Its a very pathetic situation. I doubt if it could have happened in africa with the courtship and meeting of families.

Na so I see am. At-all-at-all, there's still some good in our culture. Let's not just follow oyinbo blindly.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by ChiefJusticeFuk: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Fake news

There is no way a sex change can be like a real vag

Most of the time the procedure is meant for asthetic purposes as the guys who go for this op do it cos they hate having a dik

There is no way she or it will enjoy normal sex and even the husband will have noticed after a couple of sex that this vag no be am as it can't get wet unless this dude broke uip with his ex wife cos he kept pestering her for ana1 sex to which steve was so willing and obliged to provide for 19yrs

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Atmmachine:

Does the artificial v have a clitoris ??

Read it up
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2014
EddyNumerouno:
the organs are reshaped, not replaced
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)

Atmmachine, see this link.

Read up the one about vaginaoplast. There is even a picture to show
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Atmmachine:

Does the artificial v have clitoris ??

Yes... it looks and feels like if not much better than a real vagi$na. See it yourself!

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Oyinboooooooooo Oyinbooooo with there half bread brains I fear oo
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2014
EddyNumerouno: i mean, werent they bleeping? for christs sake, a sex change is removing the male organ tissue in the shaft and cutting off the balls, inverting the empty shaft into the body to create a faux pas va jay jay[b].IT CAN NEVER BE THE SAME[/b]

This is hilarious!!!
What do you expect when some men don't even know what punny looks like. Na to just enter do their thing and go. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2014
This one na Gobe! cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2014
If u can't settle it in court, you sure can at jerry springer show

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by cole265(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2014
EddyNumerouno: i mean, werent they bleeping? for christs sake, a sex change is removing the male organ tissue in the shaft and cutting off the balls, inverting the empty shaft into the body to create a faux pas va jay jay[b].IT CAN NEVER BE THE SAME[/b]

Then how come the man didn't feel it's not the real thing during intercourse? After all, he was
Married b4.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2014
i dey fear now oo. see this fine woman be man?
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Atmmachine(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Atmmachine, see this link.

Read up the one about vaginaoplast. There is even a picture to show

My dear..
If i'm blindfolded, i will differentiate between the real & the artificial.
Real pucci has a peculiar odour even when wash 100 times, it is called pucci signature perfume
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Afrok(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Am pretty sure the man is one of the westerners that didn't agree to same-sex marriage. Abii is this case not a case of gay marriage undecided? Nobody should tell me he/she is transgender and her past does not matter. But this one gidi gan, eleyii burukuju.

It's simple, no secret can be hidden for eternity lipsrsealed
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by roufy235(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2014
hmm
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Afrok(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2014
If it's not natural, it can't be original. Even if most things on females are fake, should there be fake Punnie too? undecided. I know how hard it is for d man to knowing now that he had being drilling an artificial hole for 19years, but probably felt natural to him. I think there is always a thin line btw natural and artificial, with the thin line visible enough to those who can see wink.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Atmmachine(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2014
new2020:

Yes... it looks and feels like if not much better than real vagi$na. See it yourself!

Mehn, i can't go through the pictures anymore, i hate to see surgery procedures..
My hands are shaking
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2014
It is quite funny but I really feel sorry for him. sad The wife never loved him-cause if she did, sorry if (he/she) did-she/he would have told him from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by GhostAccount(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Shyt
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by cole265(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2014
new2020:

Yes... it looks and feels like if not much better than real vagi$na. See it yourself!

Na wa for you o. I don read tire. God is watching. Oyinbo dey craze. ...should I be abusing them or commending them
...am confused.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Tweetums(f): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Operation tell me the truth
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by chichi414: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Dis one nawaoooo as in am short of words poor him ooo
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by passionate88: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2014
She was now a woman, and so she did not need to tell me about her past as a man.
Any man that listen to this talk from a woman is also a woman. That's what they use to deceive men... If you want to be a part of a guy's future, he has to know your past.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by cole265(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Afrok: If it's not natural, it can't be original. Even if most things on females are fake, should there be fake Punnie too? undecided. I know how hard it is for d man to knowing now that he had being drilling an artificial hole for 19years, but probably felt natural to him. I think there is always a thin line btw natural and artificial, with the thin line visible enough to those who can see wink.

It's like eating bread made out of corn flour.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by raphy(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2014
there's nothing new under d sun.d whyt man was in a hurry ,so he forget to digdeep into the woman past s the woman take advantage of that .,even some gay guys living in europe have began to turn .transexual.there's is a woman who turn herself to a man but keeps her female reproductive organs.he got pregnant and they called him world pregnant man.he is married.so shyn ur eyes well well before u carry her go ya howse.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2014
evegran: It is quite funny but I really feel sorry for him. sad The wife never loved him-cause if she did, sorry if (he/she) did-she/he would have told him from the beginning.

Obviously she wanted that passport! Lol did you read how much trouble Immigration was giving them XD

Then when she got there she started looking for new men.

Feel bad for him sha. He got played.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: Fake news

There is no way a sex change can be like a real vag

Most of the time the procedure is meant for asthetic purposes as the guys who go for this op do it cos they hate having a dik

There is no way she or it will enjoy normal sex and even the husband will have noticed after a couple of sex that this vag no be am as it can't get wet unless this dude broke uip with his ex wife cos he kept pestering her for ana1 sex to which steve was so willing and obliged to provide for 19yrs
. Who told you it doesn't get wet? Don't cocks get wet? So it gets wet too and probably even looks real cause the wetness is all gathered in the hole. Maybe the man didn't use to give her/him head, so he never got to study his wife 's privates well. Guys, you see why you should give head Lmao!
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by cole265(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Atmmachine:

My dear..
If i'm blindfolded, i will differentiate between the real & the artificial.
Real pucci has a peculiar odour even when wash 100 times, it is called pucci signature perfume

Were! Hahaha jobojobo. Lol.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by vict505(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2014
I don't believe that! Say the man no have s*x with ha ni? Abi dem use juju for am for 19yrs! Hian
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Obviously she wanted that passport! Lol did you read how much trouble Immigration was giving them XD

Then when she got there she started looking for new men.

Feel bad for him sha. He got played.
. Yeah. Poor man just got used. The wife is heartless sha!
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Vikky014(f): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Chisos!am speechless!GOD HELP UR CHILDREN O LEAD US NT IN2 DIS KIND OF TEMPTATION(Imagine marrying ur fellow girl for 19 good yrs?
)
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by ihedinobi2: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Consider the fact that they do not use humans for sarifice or pound new borns for blood money etc.

Everywhere is decayed

Nigerians/Africans need to get off their high horse.

We re not any better
Well, the Druids may have completely vanished along with all those frightening European religions that cooked up terrifying ways to carry out human sacrifice and use babies, but sexüal abuse of baby girls and even boys and terrorizing and killing people because you love them too much or because they look different from you seems just about the same or slightly worse to me than those examples. What about walking into a school full of young people and shooting as many people as you can dead? Sounds like mass human sacrifice to me. Ceremonies vary in form but sacrifice is the same: something gets killed so that something else is satisfied.

I do agree that we all have it bad. That was my point. When people who live in the West bash Africa you'd think the West is heaven on earth. I was all for pointing out how untrue that is. I did not even remotely suggest that Africa is better.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Problems About Remarrying / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.