Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Interested In Building A Tech Start-up In Nigeria: Read This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Interested In Building A Tech Start-up In Nigeria: Read This (1058 Views)

Best Nigerian Cities For Starting A Tech Start-up / How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up / What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Building A Tech Start-up In Nigeria: Read This by skillforce: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Both in Nigeria and African tech entrepreneurship space, there is an imported creed that is likely to lead a lot of your founders and developers into eventual and unforeseen futility. This creed came from Silicon Valley. The creed is about starting startups and building products with unknown customer, untested revenue in the hope of acquisition or exit, not for the profit. Most guys peddle stuff like that while chasing investor's money. Now, i want to ask, if not for the profit why would an investor risk his hard earned money on your product with no clear demand? To read more on this go here....www.weblife.com.ng

Minimum Viable Profit: What's In It For The Investor.

It's divided into part one and two.
Re: Interested In Building A Tech Start-up In Nigeria: Read This by nollyj: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Your blog is very interesting but I was surprised that you are not getting traffic to your blog. May be because you are not posting frequently.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Building A Tech Start-up In Nigeria: Read This by skillforce: 2:54am On Sep 21, 2014
@nollyj - Maybe frequency is part of it. But did you know am not getting traffic?
Re: Interested In Building A Tech Start-up In Nigeria: Read This by nollyj: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2014
skillforce: @nollyj - Maybe frequency is part of it. But did you know am not getting traffic?

There are many online tools you have use to check website traffic besides I have a chrome plugin that automatically tells me that
Re: Interested In Building A Tech Start-up In Nigeria: Read This by skillforce: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
That's interesting nolly. But is it possible to track the clicks/traffic flowing through specific domain/page links (urls) that are listed on google search engine results pages - with these tools you know about? if you care to talk on whatsapp my number is 08068437815

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Explain What This Means & where should it be used ?? / Are You A Programmer And Willing To Join In Developing Business Solution? / Java Programming Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.