Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here (1895 Views)

Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited / Invitation Letter From Job Career Limited True/scam / Shell Job Career Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by jejelady(f): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
The objective of this thread is to post jobs and apartments vacancies; we never can tell maybe someone among us need a roomie, a job that fits thw experience,etc. This will not only benefit the DV section nairalanders but any nairalander in the USA. We never could tell how much it would help. since i have a lot of ppl asking for roomies, i can post it here and if you have accomodation or job posting/ issues, then u can also post it on this thread. If welcome, i will do my part, i will do my best to visit and update the thread at least once a day.
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by rasky4real: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
jejelady:  The objective of this thread is to post jobs and apartments vacancies; we never can tell maybe someone among us need a roomie, a job that fits thw experience,etc. This will not only benefit the DV section nairalanders but any nairalander in the USA. We never could tell how much it would help. since i have a lot of ppl asking for roomies, i can post it here and if you have accomodation or job posting/ issues, then u can also post it on this thread. If welcome, i will do my part, i will do my best to visit and update the thread at least once a day.
Kudos to u as u created this.. May ur days belong ma!!!
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by rasky4real: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is there any house member in connecticut please?
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by shaddy78: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
jejelady:  The objective of this thread is to post jobs and apartments vacancies; we never can tell maybe someone among us need a roomie, a job that fits thw experience,etc. This will not only benefit the DV section nairalanders but any nairalander in the USA. We never could tell how much it would help. since i have a lot of ppl asking for roomies, i can post it here and if you have accomodation or job posting/ issues, then u can also post it on this thread. If welcome, i will do my part, i will do my best to visit and update the thread at least once a day.
Thank u so much our Lady. Pls we just enta Baltimore,any link there ma?
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by jejelady(f): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
shaddy78: Thank u so much our Lady. Pls we just enta Baltimore,any link there ma?
Jobs or apartments or Nairalander Connects? I will check out the hotjobs available over there. Please what's your discipline?
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by jejelady(f): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
It seems justwise (or a mod) moved this thread to jobs/vacancies.... That's hard for me to follow. I will ask for the thread to be deleted. Sorry about that
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by shaddy78: 2:08am On Sep 11, 2014
jejelady: It seems justwise (or a mod) moved this thread to jobs/vacancies.... That's hard for me to follow. I will ask for the thread to be deleted. Sorry about that
oh!God.
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by shaddy78: 2:10am On Sep 11, 2014
jejelady:
Jobs or apartments or Nairalander Connects? I will check out the hotjobs available over there. Please what's your discipline?
Thank u ma. I study Economics. I need both Job and apartment.
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by cute2014: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg madam,don't go o we need u so very much.

@Justwise,kindly help us out here bro.
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by justwise(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
cute2014:

The thread is in the right section. Nairalanders in US visit all sections not just travel section.
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by justwise(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
cute2014:

The thread is in the right section. Nairalanders in US visits all sections not just travel section.
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by MrRoYCe(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
You're just too generous ma @jejelady
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by Firewami: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
@jejelady. God bless u ma,

We bless God our visa ws aprovd latelly after a long delay and we are planning to leave naija b4 ending of october, I just want to b double sure dat septemba 30 deadline does not affect our journey to d US? Then is it advisable to travel with qatar airways with a litu baby ?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firewami: @jejelady. God bless u ma,

We bless God our visa ws aprovd latelly after a long delay and we are planning to leave naija b4 ending of october, I just want to b double sure dat septemba 30 deadline does not affect our journey to d US? Then is it advisable to travel with qatar airways with a litu baby ?
Thanks.

Yes it does not affect your travel but you most make sure you travel before your visa expired.
Wit qatar Airways, you are gud to go my broda!

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by Firewami: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Lakeside4christ:

Yes it does not affect your travel but you most make sure you travel before your visa expired.
Wit qatar Airways, you are gud to go my broda!

Thank you.
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by Adamkeyj(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
miss jejelady it been a while, how are u. and Tanzania for opening this thread it will be useful for those that won thanks
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by Nytcrawler001: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2014
Watever hppned to this thread embarassed
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by omoobade: 3:58am On Nov 20, 2014
I am in Maryland. Who needs Job links in Maryland...baltimore and its environ?
Re: Let's Discuss Job/career And Apartment Vacanices In USA Here by mikeud22: 2:14am On Oct 22, 2015
omoobade:
I am in Maryland. Who needs Job links in Maryland...baltimore and its environ?
plz i just Arrived baltimore, i need a job

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? / Received Job Invitation / U - Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.