Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

U - Connect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U - Connect (1898 Views)

U-connect Is Recruiting Call Centre Agents / U-connect Currently Recruits For The Following Positions / U-connect Is Currently Recruiting For Transaction Officers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U - Connect by ngorluv: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
My sister just got a sms from u connect inviting her for aptitude test next week tuesday at their office.
Please house, assist us with the kind of test u connect use.
thank you
Re: U - Connect by ngorluv: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
please has anyone in the house written u- connect aptitude test before?
Re: U - Connect by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Really not hard... When she gets there she will register at the front desk then move to a computer room for her test.. Gmat and common reasoning etc. Answer as much as you can till the time is up usually 5-6mins after that she will be led upstairs for interview based on her performance tho... Please note the front desk registration no involve pay.
Re: U - Connect by peenk(f): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
@op was your sis among d set dat was called for interview a few weeks back? Pls let me knw cos I was among those that went for d interview few weeks back for call center agent and I've been waiting for them to call me for the test.
Re: U - Connect by ngorluv: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
@ maltina thanks.

@ peenk she has not done any interview with them before the recruitment exercise is for a bank.
Re: U - Connect by strictlynaija: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
ngorluv:
My sister just got a sms from u connect inviting her for aptitude test next week tuesday at their office.
Please house, assist us with the kind of test u connect use.
thank you
pls how was the test??
just got invited for a test now

(1) (Reply)

Union Assurance; How Valid Is Their Pay / Addide Interview / ENDS TODAY!!! - Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) - November 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.