Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Thoughts Running Through My Mind - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thoughts Running Through My Mind (517 Views)

My Worst Day On Earth And Some Thoughts On Suicide. / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts Running Through My Mind by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Don't know if this is the right place to add my thoughts:
Its given below:

Wild animals kill other, its okay
Try using them for fur, then it aint just right, not cool at all.

I can talk back and say mean words to my parents, its okay, but when someone else does same, then its totally unacceptable

Black people call other black people the 'n' word, and they afterwards give themselves hugs but if you are white and you employ the use of the 'n' word then you are totally racist.

As a guy I have a main chick and lots of side chicks on every street in the hood, that makes me the real gee, if a girl pulls the same stunt she is emblazoned with the term LovePeddler.

The only race is the human race, so I keep wondering why the colour of my skin has placed me on a certain hierarchy in the race ladder.

God loves equally, so I get confused when only the prominent donors get the front pew on special service.

If in a relationship money seem to be the basis of mutual what nots, then I don't get it when we bad mouth the prostitute down the street. She just needs ur money for mutual understanding too.

I don't even want to talk about the story of the patient dog, hell no. It died so many years ago. I hear the other two dogs are doing just fine. The sharp ones.

People should stop complaining about national cake, deal is they are willing to give you national okpa, if you don't want it, come back next year.

No one is truly rich or poor, its just a f***ing state of mind.I have seen people high on the little coins in their pockets while other complain about the wad of crisp note not being enough.

Don't be quick to believe the story of the tortoise winning the hare in a race. The chances are one in a trillion. # dontdull

I don't see the difference between garri and corn flakes. To me its a processing defect in a way. Besides garri taste better and sells faster. Have u tried it with peanuts lately. Its a balance equation.

Fine girls dates and plays around with fine boi and ends up marrying the bald head millionaires, little wonders why fine bois end up marrying facially handicapped women. Before una talk I didn't say ugly.

Those has been the thoughts running through my mind, if u have more just put it down. - Iakhator

(1) (Reply)

Survey On Real Estate In Oniru-lekki-ajah Axis / Job Readiness And Employability Program For Job Seekers And Fresh Graduate / Pls Need Your Help on Bakery Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.