Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Funny Things I Noticed During The Afcon Qualifier Between Nigeria And South Afri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny Things I Noticed During The Afcon Qualifier Between Nigeria And South Afri (1187 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things I Noticed During The Afcon Qualifier Between Nigeria And South Afri by constance500: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
I was rushing to my house here in akure to view the afcon qualifier match between Nigeria and South Africa., na today I know the meaning of RUSH HOUR, u guys should come and listen to tires screeching.. Commercial bikers shouting in their top voices.. One even said.. "OGBENI. KOSHI KURO LONA.. MO FE LO WO BALL" meaning "Mr man.. Move aside. I want to go and watch ball" .. I was like see this people o.. Later they will claim they don't watch Nigeria's match. , some will even say "watch Nigeria's match and develop hypertension." grin But it's a lie. Nigerians love their country..

#proudlyNaijaPikin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things I Noticed During The Afcon Qualifier Between Nigeria And South Afri by mercielizzie(f): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sovereign motherland!!
Re: Funny Things I Noticed During The Afcon Qualifier Between Nigeria And South Afri by polz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ok

Dat wz quite Funny

#lol undecided

(1) (Reply)

What du u have to say Nigeria 2- 2 South Africa One word For Nigeria? / GOTV Boxing Night Live At The Indoor Sports Hall Of The National Stadium / Super Eagles Star Ejike Uzoenyi Ties The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.