Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. (891 Views)

Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo / How To Answer Some Funny Questions People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Many a time I lay on my bed and sheepishly smile when I recall how some of my neighbours behave in the compound. For example:

1. She is popularly known as Mama. As soon as you start washing your clothes, you will see her hurrying so seriously to hang her clothes on the line
before you even when she knows your dry yours on the "hanger" lane.
2. A beautiful spinster in her very early thirties who often tell me to zip up her tight gown from behind. I end up "seeing things" i don't want to see.
I don't know how to tell her to stop coming to me for them (I respect her and the fact that she is near marriageable age)...She is pretty and curvy also. I end up laughing it away.
3. My Landlord who loves Heineken so much that he constantly gives her 8 months old baby to drink. She is loving it more than bosom milk o.

You can share yours too to put a grin on someone's face.
Re: Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by Coldfeet(f): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
I dey come
Re: Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by HonourablePomk: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mama emeka abeg your soup dey burn
Re: Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
@ Coldfeet...Ijeoma, I'll be here waiting... wink
Re: Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ok
Re: Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
I just moved into this new big apartment across the road yesterday and I don't have a neighbor yet, but maybe things might change next week so space booked. No Vex Biko.
Re: Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ceasar1: I just moved in into this new big apartment across the road yesterday and I don't have a neighbor yet, but maybe things will change next week so space booked. No Vex Biko.
Lol Ceasar...Good neighbour
Re: Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by rawpadgin(m): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2014
op u dull o! so yellow sisi dey indirectly carry yansh com give u u dey laugh with her?

person carry sugar put 4 ur mouth u spit am out
Re: Some Funny And Weird Characters Displayed By Your Neighbours. by freshness2020: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Getting a new home theatre (#19,800) ..and gunning down to the highest volume,leaving the door opened to let 'em neighbours know " I have arrive"..
....anyways " na achievement, e nor easy" lol

(1) (Reply)

9ja Gals Sha..... Dey No Go Kill Person / How To Have Beautiful Face And Skin, And Grow Long Hair Fast. / How Many Of You Have Watched This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.