Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Questions For The Lawyers! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Questions For The Lawyers! (428 Views)

Four Reasons Why Lawyers Are Like Condoms / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / When Will Nigerian Lawyers Stop Wearing Wigs, Looking Like Fools To The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions For The Lawyers! by COZIN2SATAN(f): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
DEAR LAWYERS IN THE HOUSE. I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT CASE TO ANSWER IN THE COURT WITH YOUR CLIENT?

DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT ALL THROUGH THE NIGHTS LIKE MEDITATING ON WHAT TO SAY IN COURT OR YOU JUST GET UP LIKE"HEY I HAVE A CASE IN COURT TODAY WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT IT?
DOES IT AFFECT YOUR DAY?

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU LOOSE A CASE?

DO YOU GET FRIGHTENED/PANIC IN FRONT OF THE JUDGES??

THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee / Fumigation / Career In Football: What Step(s) Should I Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.