Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143437 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Random75: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
tabletgirl:
If you are talking to newbies why quote me

What sin have i committed here? Did i say i have arrived? Did i say i am a guru? Have i posted flawless results? Is Price Action not one of the best ways to trade? Does it mean it is risk free? or cant cause stories that touch Martingaling on its own is a high risk strategy and anyone using it must know that at some point you must blow your account and refund from your profit. Please, dont be a naysayer. I detailed exactly how to get DECENT (not perfect) results through hard work and understand market actions, is that wrong too?

I really dont understand? What is delusional about what i wrote as to how to get Price Action working for you? Studying, gazing at charts till your eyes criss cross? Unless my posts sounded egotistic, then i apologise to the entire house because i do not mean to sound like that at all.

If Price Action is delusional, we best stop trading because all indicators are based on Price Action, just that they take some time to tell you the story already on the charts. I've not traded Forex for 9 years without some stories that touch of my own. Nothing is certain in forex but i now see charts in a way i never understood before and its helping my trading. If people study the charts that way, they just might see it too.

Please, stop trying to bring me down. Its not nice.

DON'T BE DISCOURAGED.I CAN SEE FROM ALL WHAT YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE AN INDUSTRIOUS TRADER.YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL. THEIR EYES WILL STILL OPEN SOONER OR LATER!!! grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
odimbannamdi:
baba sunwalk, i hail!.
no doubt, this your calculation is really rewarding. just 3 consecutive wins would make someone begin to grin from ear to ear.
but there is a major factor u havent taken into cognizance. the highest ROI i have ever seen on 5min trade on any broker is 75%, a massive 25% short of your calculation!. it would be of help to the house if you make the calculation based on a 70% ROI. however, if you know of a broker that gives an ROI of 100% on 5mins trade, please tell us so we can point our sniper that way oo
I TOOK TO CONSIDERATION THE ROI, SO STICK TO THE STAKING STYLE, NO INCREASE NO REDUCTION.... LET EVERYTHING BE DONE DECENTLY AND IN ORDER.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Rozayx5 don't just watch sire, your contributions are also needed
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by pocoapoco88: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2015
olusode97:
touch options... currency pairs with little pips eg(20 pips) you can get 300% on your stake.
@olusode97,kindly xpanciate on dis coz i've checked bt cudnt c any payout as big as 300% wit 20pips or evn 30pips moves
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
pocoapoco88:
@olusode97,kindly xpanciate on dis coz i've checked bt cudnt c any payout as big as 300% wit 20pips or evn 30pips moves
they happen but not often... On some pairs that move very slow but not with pips like that.. Sorry
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2015
fxstory:
bro, there is no need being myopic or bias or hiding the truth.fx, binary options is gambling.whether you trade like a pro, agreesively or any way, you are gambling in the market.you can't hide the truth.its the fact.

Tell me where the money you use for trading goes in the market if you lost a trade.will you get it back without trading in the market or not. Anything that has to do with chance of winning or loosing and money or something worth of value is attached to it is gambling.you can't recover 1million back if lost as a result of trading in the market whether pro or not.

The last incident that happened with the franc currency made some brokers to pack up and also some traders to loose heavily, did they expect such thing to happen and did the traders got their lost fund back.majority of the traders lost heavily and that lost can not be recovered if they don't trade again.most of them that lost were pro, this is where chances in fx has to come in.

regardless whether you are a pro or not, the price will not always go your way, that is chance/luck. As long as chances is also involve in fx/binary options, and something worth of value is attached to earn profit or loss at the end, it is gambling.

You are not trading to carry an empty award, you are trading to make money whether in the short run or long run and you can lost such money in the market whether you trade like a sniper or robot.no need hiding the truth.fx is gambling because you are betting in the market.don't be myopic to hide what is the fact.proof me wron and tell me one reason why fx is not gambling because i have given you some features of gambling which involves an atom of chances/luck and something worth of value attached to it.when you lost a trade, the opposite side earns from your lost, when you won a trade, the opposite side pays you.you can't tell me you trade without the hope of winning and generating profit whether in short run or long run,you will be deceiving yourself trying to convince yourself that fx is not gambling when it is clear and you can see it.

brokers will not give you back your money if you lost it in trading whether you trade professionaly or agreesively and that is gambling because you are betting in the market whether you see it as business or not, it is big time gambling.
and when i mean gambling, i don't mean just greedy traders because many traders are fond of calling those who lost heavily in the market gambler when they also know they are gambling too..whether greedy or disciplined as long as your analysis is not 100% correct because price don't always go your way, they are all gambling in the market.don't allow the word currency or forex trading to bling you.as long as there is an atom of chances/luck in the market and something worth of value is attached to it, you are gambling.give me your own reason why you think its not gambling to proof me wrong.if you can't then you are just being myopic and hiding the truth.go and read the definition of gambling/betting
everything in live is GAMBLE... Take it or leave it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by pocoapoco88: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
olusode97:
they happen but not often... On some pairs that move very slow but not with pips like that.. Sorry
wot pairs hav u tried nd how many pips per day 4 d 300% ROI?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
pocoapoco88:
wot pairs hav u tried nd how many pips per day 4 d 300% ROI?
some from 150 and above e.g(usd/jpy).... Just saw usd/cad for 20pips giving 422% in return
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Random75: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
2sexi:
everything in live is GAMBLE... Take it or leave it.

TRUE TALK! grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by pocoapoco88: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
olusode97:
some from 150 and above e.g(usd/jpy).... Just saw usd/cad for 20pips giving 422% in return
ucad-20pips-422% for 1day? Bt i bare c such or does it hav a particular period of d day wen d payout increases 2 such percent?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
pocoapoco88:
ucad-20pips-422% for 1day? Bt i bare c such or does it hav a particular period of d day wen d payout increases 2 such percent?
its happens sometimes
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by pocoapoco88: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
olusode97:
its happens sometimes
dem get luck say dis kind high ROI no dey stable if not na hedging i 4 take do dem shegee!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin
pocoapoco88:
dem get luck say dis kind high ROI no dey stable if not na hedging i 4 take do dem shegee!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by thefirstborn: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello house,

Any suggestion of another good Nigerian-friendly binary options broker that allows for flexible staking amounts other than binary.com? Amounts as low as $1?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Hello,

eTradeXchange is currently buying Binary profits at N195/$1. Visit our site for more information. You will get paid directly into any bank account in Nigeria. Wish you all the best. The more money you make on Binary, the better it is for us. We are here to make you smile.

Support
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
eTradeXchange:
Hello,

eTradeXchange is currently buying Binary profits at N195/$1. Visit our site for more information. You will get paid directly into any bank account in Nigeria. Wish you all the best. The more money you make on Binary, the better it is for us. We are here to make you smile.

Support

selling is how much?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by cybug: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
eTradeXchange:
Hello,

Support
Huh? shocked
Really??

Make I place withdrawal sharperly...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
malachi2uk:
Rozayx5 don't just watch sire hin and natruetalk, your contributions are also needed
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Random75: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
femiola3:

selling is how much?

grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 26, 2015
An important principle is to place a new position based on reversal signal ONLY if that signal is in the direction of the major trend.... Let us say, for example. That in a bull market, a top reversal pattern appears. This bearish signal would not warrant a short sale. This is because the major trend is still up.

If there was a prevailing downtrend, this same top reversal formation could be used to place short sales.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by digitalove(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Visit this thread for free profitable forex trading signals:
https://www.nairaland.com/2167150/copy-profitable-forex-trading-signals
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
2sexi:
An important principle is to place a new position based on reversal signal ONLY if that signal is in the direction of the major trend.... Let us say, for example. That in a bull market, a top reversal pattern appears. This bearish signal would not warrant a short sale. This is because the major trend is still up.

If there was a prevailing downtrend, this same top reversal formation could be used to place short sales.

you just spoke swahili there bro. you completely contradicted yourself.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
okwudili37:
LEARN HOW TO MAKE UP TO 100$ IN A MONTH WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK.... IT WILL COST YOU ONLY A LIFE PAYMENT OF 350NAIRA AND NOTHING ELSE. THIS IS NOT A SORT OF SCAM OR ANYTHING FRAUDULENT..IF YOU HAVE EITHER AN INTERNET CONNECTED PHONE OR A PC, I AM FULLY SURE YOU ARE GOOD TO GO..IT IS BASED ON AN AUTOPILOT SYSTEM WHICH I WILL EXPLAIN BETTER TO ANYONE INTERESTED...
INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO ON:
WHATSAPP 07060605255
BBM 7FDD3C66
EMAIL: WALEXPATO@GMAIL.COM
PLEASE DONT FLASH
park well grin grin grin cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
odimbannamdi:

Lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
odimbannamdi:

i put it there purposely for myself only. I know what it means as it was cut off from the whole passage on Steven Nison PA guide.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
why the dull house...is it because dollar went up ? anyway grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
good evening house...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
shalom123:
good evening house...
nobody trades random...weekend things
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amor001: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2015
shalom123:

nobody trades random...weekend things
I want to, but e no easy bro. And I am yet to be able to download those files u uploaded. That file sharing site is somehow. My man I realy need to learn this s&r thing. If u cn employ anoda method of sharing. God bless.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Weekend, House....

Has anyone noticed of late that binary.com has converted more currencies pairs' pricing from 4 digits to 5 digits...

More reasons why i always say they are the best for the business.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2015
omakay:
Happy Weekend, House....

Has anyone noticed of late that binary.com has converted more currencies pairs' pricing from 4 digits to 5 digits...

More reasons why i always say they are the best for the business.....
pls list d pairs u noticed

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.