Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs (21686 Views)

How To Create And Stabilize 2.5 Million Jobs In Nigeria Private Schools. / Buses To Board To Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja. / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Temptee101(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2014
We sincerely need a true and honest leader. GEJ is not just that

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by networkrecharg: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2014
its very possible but will corryptiong allow dem.

please can we know d link.
WHATS THE LINK TO V.PRESIDENT

quote author=LMAyedun]Until the jobs are created jare!
I believe in action.[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Dontbeused: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2014
tjfulloption: cool i pray to Almighty God, let me be among them...ameen. GEJ till 2019!
Mr tjfulloption...so u've bin so jobless..um! Job n real permanant jobs are created wer der s industrialization, security, political will, economic stability n less corruption practice....
Enabling environments first...lyk electricity, good road...etc. please tell Jona self to give us basic amenity...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2014
I would have seen a little light at the end of the tunnel,but as usual,the useless board to create the jobs are the usual suspects who have been plundering this country's resources since 1960. Alison madueke Diezani ? Pius Anyim ? Aliko DanGOATay ? ,common man,who are we kidding,just better dont get ur hopes up,as rich as these koc.ksucke.rs are,they will still be paid for being on that board,sheraton hotel weneva they have meetings,etc.. I am ready to bet a 100 k that no common man will see a sustainable job before the 2015 elections,from that 3 million jobs,if u wana bet against me,contact me by PM.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Geophem(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
then watch out for NUPEC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by cy22me(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
election is around d corner , lairs all over. anyways its my prayer dis job of a tin turns to be real. Amen.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by mbulela: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Clueless daft fellow who does not recognize that govt has no business creating jobs.
They claim this clown had a PhD?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Alexk2(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2014
slap1Lol.
This has immediately created extra jobs for those on that Jobs Board.
Knowing Nigeria, they might actually be the only ones to benefit from
this shenanigan.
Fix the dead and dying industries, give us steady electricity (so that
companies can expand with millions saved from buying diesel), retire the
senile old farts in the federal and state ministries, etc. These are
issues that should be addressed.
Your jobs board is an old movie; we've watched it before!
lol..guy, i admire u already just by this your comment..you just post all i'll like to.
I refused to be decieved by any politicians who are bend on drawing nigeria backward in the name of selfishness....we all know the truth; we are tired of there uninteresting, stale lies.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Ayodhejjy(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2014
2015 election campaign strategy. Diaris God o
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Project400: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2014
What happens to SURE-P?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by sigba(f): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2014
omenka: #Rephrasing: Jonathan asks board to recruit 3million TAN cyber agents.

Sharap. APC rugrat. tongue grin
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Infoay: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Mr. President et al,
baba God is watching you in 3D!
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by arabbunkum: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2014
2015 presidential campaign tinz
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by tunde300us(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Me i dont undastand dis politicians ,u sack all PHCN workers after selling it and half was reabsorbed into the unbundled one legged coys and the govt count such as new set of employed ppl and you have stat all over the place as govt creates 1.2m jobs.And now u have bankers and dangote in a board to create job,dem don ask dem how many ppl dis guys have sacked in the last 3 yrs ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by guttentag(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Please my country people, let us all join hands and head to eject peeseedirt Jonathan, lord knows he is the worst leader this great country has ever had.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by canalily(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2014
....why 3million? And why now? All their brothers, niece nephews, causins and uncles are they upto 3million....? Look at this man!

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by stan40: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Nawaoo,una wan use us take make money again,immigration don do their own,sure p for edo state dey collect #12000 to recruit.their office dey federal secretariat for benin.govt we don tire for fake job wen una take dey finish d little money wen we dey hussle for bush
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmmm... The Officers/Cadets at SURE-P/FERMA FEDERAL TASK FORCE, Lagos State have been on training since November, 2013 and yet no payment of any kind to show willing to fight unemployment.

Why is the FG deceiving theirselves? Is it not another scam cooking?... God help us!!!
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Demdem(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2014
kobonaire: They board cannot just create jobs like it is egusi soup.
Sound economic policies and a transparent government will surely help

Jonaadaft doesn't know this. The fool thinks job creation is by executive fiat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by shegxi(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2014
As much as i hate saying it, dis govt is d defination of CONFUSION. Wat happened to sure-p, tan, youwin and all oda shenanigans?? Isn't it same set of people dat have been milking d country dat are still on dis board? It's a shame.
Our politicians can give devil a run for his money anyday and anytime.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by DanMaikudi(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Politicians ar real hipocrits..so he culdnt do it sins,its nw dat election is getin closer..wen its close to election dy all strt doin gudtins so dy cn get dia way next tenuer to steal moni again..mtchew veri studpid set of humans..politicians! undecided
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by cliffm43: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2014
the only people who never appreciate good thing is the Nigerians,,,if you do good,Nigerians must complain,shameless people like Nigerians i never seen,,,,,Nigerians have been in the Hausa regime for 40yrs and in Obasanjo 8yrs regime,,all those years was hopeless for the Nigerians,but today with Mr President Jonathan,there are hope and future for Nigerians especially the Youths,but here you will see some youths talking nonsense,if you do good,Nigerians complain,if you do bad,Nigerians will like you more,,,imagine such group of people..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Foolish n confused pple. Wetin dey use surep achieve? May God deliver Nigeria from dis wicked promise & fail leadership ooooo
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by yogun(f): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Which way Mr. Presi

U don stop to de shock us.

Na ur way
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Foolish n confused pple. Wetin dey use surep achieve? May God deliver Nigeria from dis wicked promise & fail leadership ooooo sadFoolish n confused pple. Wetin dey use surep achieve? May God deliver Nigeria from dis wicked promise & fail leadership ooooo
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Ryabcool(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2014
tjfulloption: cool i pray to Almighty God, let me be among them...ameen. GEJ till 2019!
you life is like this under this current scheme of govt yet you want this administration to continue? Oma se o!
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Saryea83: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2014
hmmmm!
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Dee60: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2014
Iwoyi laro...

Same old committee members, same old ideas, same old people....

Is there any committee without Dangote and Peterside? Cant they tell FG that they are busy? Are they not?
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Ghost01(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Another SURE-P-esque project.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by bliss2al(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2014
campaign things Noni
just observing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / Aptitude Test Invitation / MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.