Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs (21773 Views)

How To Create And Stabilize 2.5 Million Jobs In Nigeria Private Schools. / Buses To Board To Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja. / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2014
mbulela: Clueless daft fellow who does not recognize that govt has no business creating jobs.
They claim this clown had a PhD?

Thank you.

The person is a genius in Blackteeth's world. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2014
guttentag: Please my country people, let us all join hands and head to eject peeseedirt Jonathan, lord knows he is the worst leader this great country has ever had.

Worst and daftest!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by HXoritz(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Na now e eye open abi...there is God ooo
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Blackteeth(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sagamite:

He does not have to do anything now. grin

What he expects them to do is:

- Meet once in the next one month and develop the plan in that first meeting.

- Use the next month after that to meet other stakeholders and gather the resources to implement the plan.

- Use the next two months after the coordination month to buy/build/rent the assets and infrastructure the new companies would use.

- Since an average company (even in the developed West) hires less than 30 people, then they would have to use the 5th to 8th month to set up at least 100,000 companies. Or about 50,000 companies and 1.5m menial workers or self-employed

- From the 9th to the 12th month, these companies would ALL be running successfully and have reached their peak to hire 3 million people since Nigerians are well-educate Oxbridge experts.

All these are realistic and possible since we have a lot of Pastors, Imams and prayer warriors in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what happens when you have a person without achievements and who has never ran anything successfully being your President! grin grin grin grin

An example of Blackteeth's genius!grin

GEJ till we perish! grin
You are very stuupid!! You see how foolish you sound?? Was the issue about Patience or about Jonathan?? Did I ever mention GEJ or Patience was a genius??
I see you haven't recovered from the intellectual beatings I gave you on the other thread. Sorry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by STENON(f): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
I hope those Jobs are meant for three million Unborn pikins
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by iconize(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Blackteeth:
You are very stuupid!! You see how foolish you sound?? Was the issue about Patience or about Jonathan?? Did I ever mention GEJ or Patience was a genius??
I see you haven't recovered from the intellectual beatings I gave you on the other thread.
Sorry
grin grin

Pummeling sagamite is as easy as switching on the television. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Blackteeth(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

You are 100% right bro. He has been roaming about Nairaland claiming "intellectual God" so I was expecting a hard nut to crack. But to my surprise, pummeling Sagamite was as easy as smashing over-ripe tomatoes. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 2:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Blackteeth:
I see you haven't recovered from the intellectual beatings I gave you on the other thread. Sorry grin grin

You are a cretinous person!

Are you saying you find it easy to observe the intellectual difference between GEJ and Einstein? grin

iconize:

person, the fact you can watch TV makes you a genius in Blackteeth's world. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is how he actually measures achievement. grin grin grin grin

Blackteeth:
You are 100% right bro. He has been roaming about Nairaland claiming "intellectual God" so I was expecting a hard nut to crack. But to my surprise, pummeling Sagamite was as easy as smashing over-ripe tomatoes. grin grin grin

Can you see the kind of dumb people at your level of intellect? grin grin grin grin

Iconize! grin
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 13, 2014
CHAI!! NIGERIA!! What a Country!!
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by iconize(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Are you saying you find it easy to observe the intellectual difference between GEJ and Einstein? grin

person, the fact you can watch TV makes you a genius in Blackteeth's world. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see the kind of dumb people at your level of intellect? grin grin grin grin

Iconize! grin

Cry more, baby! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The undeniable fact is that you're a dunce claiming clever_dick. grin grin

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Blackteeth(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Iconize! grin
You are indeed a real dumbfucktard. grin grin

Now let me give you another fresh round of sound beatings.

Jonathan is a politician and president while Einstein was a physicist. Do you know how many "dumb" errors that Einstein made in the privacy of his office while putting together his theories? Just because Jonathan is president who is closely watched and all his errors are available for the public to feast on does not make him worse compared to Einstein who made his own errors in private. The fact remains that both Einstein and Jonathan made errors in their respective fields. So what the Bleep are you saying?? grin grin

You better run away from my presence or else you will be torn to pieces again grin grin
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

Cry more, baby! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The undeniable fact is that you're a dunce claiming clever_dick. grin grin

"Fact" of a person that Blackteeth calls a genius! grin grin grin grin grin

Blackteeth:
You are indeed a real dumbfucktard. grin grin
Now let me give you another fresh round of sound beatings.
Jonathan is a politician and president while Einstein was a physicist. Do you know how many "dumb" errors that Einstein made in the privacy of his office while putting together his theories? Just because Jonathan is president who is closely watched and all his errors are available for the public to feast on does not make him worse compared to Einstein who made his own errors in private. The fact remains that both Einstein and Jonathan made errors in their respective fields. So what the Bleep are you saying?? grin grin
You better run away from my presence or else you will be torn to pieces again grin grin

So you beat your chest that "AHHH! I will show Sagamite today" and this is the moronic shyt you came up with? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You pulled from your moronic arsse that Einstein made moronic errors in private? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a pure person! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by iconize(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sagamite:

So you beat your chest that "AHHH! I will show Sagamite today" and this is the moronic shyt you came up with? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You pulled from your moronic arsse that Einstein made moronic errors in private? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sure, it's a fact!

Because your dumbness has been proven and exposed countless times by many peeps. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Blackteeth(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Mtchewww. Is that all you had to say?? You couldn't even address the point I made because you were hit. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by donodion(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sagamite:

He does not have to do anything now. grin

What he expects them to do is:

- Meet once in the next one month and develop the plan in that first meeting.

- Use the next month after that to meet other stakeholders and gather the resources to implement the plan.

- Use the next two months after the coordination month to buy/build/rent the assets and infrastructure the new companies would use.

- Since an average company (even in the developed West) hires less than 30 people, then they would have to use the 5th to 8th month to set up at least 100,000 companies. Or about 50,000 companies and 1.5m menial workers or self-employed

- From the 9th to the 12th month, these companies would ALL be running successfully and have reached their peak to hire 3 million people since Nigerians are well-educate Oxbridge experts.

All these are realistic and possible since we have a lot of Pastors, Imams and prayer warriors in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what happens when you have a person without achievements and who has never ran anything successfully being your President! grin grin grin grin

An example of Blackteeth's genius! grin

GEJ till we perish! grin

sage baba....the project originator V20.15 u sabi dem moves well
grin
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Ambi25: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
same old story! Surep to create 50000 job annualy, is 3yrs now still unable to create 7000 job
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
iconize:

Sure, it's a fact!

Because your dumbness has been proven and exposed countless times by many peeps. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A dumb person that cannot point to anything sensible he has ever said on NL is talking? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't blame you, it is the moronic fcktards like Blackteetht that think moronic trolls who are only on NL to say I hate Ghana/SA/Yoruba/Igbo are geniuses.

To him, a genius is someone that has a goal and then achieves it. No matter how dumb the goal is. grin grin grin grin grin

Blackteeth:
Mtchewww. Is that all you had to say?? You couldn't even address the point I made because you were hit. grin grin grin

You pulled such moronic shyt from your arsse and expect me to do what with it? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by tck2000(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2019
Noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts / Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? / Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.