Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs (21692 Views)

How To Create And Stabilize 2.5 Million Jobs In Nigeria Private Schools. / Buses To Board To Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja. / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Ijobaorun(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Even if it is 50jobs, I am a first partaker.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by ransomed: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2014
I smell Campaign strategy and People Deceiving People.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by obua: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2014
We can actually create a lot more jobs faster by making sure all or most clothes used in Nigeria are locally sewn by local or foreign companies. That can be achieved faster and within a short period. The same also goes for shoes etc. The set up time for such factories is short
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by ooshinibos: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2014
My president is getting funnier every day ..GEJ TILL 2015 only
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nctrice: the team seem to be made up of more technocrat, but I think the 3 million mark in one year is a wild Goose chase

The board is made of the same set of people, whom are members of uncountable boards that they have even forgotten some of them.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by experimentist: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
AAlozie: Whatever 'strategy' you use in order to get our votes Mr. President, I will not vote for you.
lmaogrin

Ok, na beg we dey beg you..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by doyinrom: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
I pray ooo. We just hear all these stories, novaction has been taken! God help us
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by dre11(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Still don't know when GEJ will stop deceiving us with their job creation stuff and propaganda

So, this committee is formed to feed his political allays and nothing will come out of it like nothing came out of the immigration committee he did set up and gave them a mandate of 12 weeks and now we are almost in the 24week of its creation and nothing is heard from them till this day

Mtcheww
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by bambuzz88: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by ghananotnaija(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
The most effective and efficient way to create jobs in Nigeria and indeed all of West Africa is to dismantle barriers to free trade, investment, and freedom of movement between West African states, especially Ghana. With Ghanaian leadership, discipline, and know-how, and Nigerian labour, land, and natural resources West African can achieve leaps and bounds.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Olyboy16(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
E ma gbami ke..
Ahah! This same man CREATEd SURE-P COMMITEE, nothing to show for it..he created youwin, nothing to show for it..he created TAN, nothing to show for it!!!
Now he's creating another commitee again? On this same job matter??
That commitee should better find him a job come 2015..
Dunt worry, we will meet at the polls!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Consultville(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
we can only hope this comes to reality...
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by MASAKAR(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na political gimmick
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite, explain this to me, please. What did the president do exactly?

What are his cabinet's labour market policies?
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Abduletudaye(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh: Jonathan asks board to create three million jobs

President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday inaugurated
the Presidential Jobs Board.
The Chairman of the board is Vice President Namadi Sambo while Tony Elumelu is the Vice Chairman.
Jonathan mandated the board to create three million jobs
in 12 months.
He urged the board to develop a road map that would
gradually, on periodical basis, create jobs for the youth.
Other members of the board are the Secretary to the
Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-
Madueke and Minister of Trade and Investment, Dr.
Olusegun Aganga.
The board also has the Minister of Labour, Emeka Wogu;
Agriculture Minister, Akinwumi Adesina; Solid Minerals
Minister, Musa Sada; Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu;
Mnister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau, and Governor of
the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, among
others as members.
The representatives of the private sector on the board are
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Atedo Peterside, Chairman of Innoson Group, Innocent Chukwuma; Managing Director of First Bank of Nigeria PLC, Mr. Bisi Onasanya, and Mr. Ben Petters.
The President said the board was carefully constituted to
include key members of the public and private sectors to
ensure that the board draw on the cross-expertise of
people in government as well as those in private
enterprise.
Source; http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-asks-board-to-create-three-million-jobs/

Lol...3Million gini?? I pray tho'
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
tjfulloption: cool i pray to Almighty God, let me be among them...ameen. GEJ till 2019!

sharrraaap!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
carefreewannabe: Sagamite, explain this to me, please. What did the president do exactly?

What are his cabinet's labour market policies?

He does not have to do anything now. grin

What he expects them to do is:

- Meet once in the next one month and develop the plan in that first meeting.

- Use the next month after that to meet other stakeholders and gather the resources to implement the plan.

- Use the next two months after the coordination month to buy/build/rent the assets and infrastructure the new companies would use.

- Since an average company (even in the developed West) hires less than 30 people, then they would have to use the 5th to 8th month to set up at least 100,000 companies. Or about 50,000 companies and 1.5m menial workers or self-employed

- From the 9th to the 12th month, these companies would ALL be running successfully and have reached their peak to hire 3 million people since Nigerians are well-educate Oxbridge experts.

All these are realistic and possible since we have a lot of Pastors, Imams and prayer warriors in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what happens when you have a person without achievements and who has never ran anything successfully being your President! grin grin grin grin

An example of Blackteeth's genius! grin

GEJ till we perish! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite:

- Use the next month after that to meet other stakeholders and gather the resources to implement the plan.

- Use the next two months after the coordination month to buy/build/rent the assets and infrastructure the new companies would use.

- Since an average company (even in the developed West) hires less than 30 people, then they would have to use the 5th to 8th month to set up at least 100,000 companies. Or about 50,000 companies and 1.5m menial workers or self-employed

- From the 9th to the 12th month, these companies would ALL be running successfully and have reached their peak to hire 3 million people since Nigerians are well-educate experts.

All these are realistic and possible since we have a lot of Pastors, Imams and prayer warriors in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what happens when you have a person without achievements and who has never ran anything successfully being your President! grin grin grin grin

GEJ till we perish! grin

All in all, he doesn't do anything. This is the impression the post and the article quoted made on me.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

All in all, he doesn't do anything. This is the impression the post and the article quoted made on me.

He does a lot for his pocket o.

He helped Dan Etete steal $1.1bn from Nigeria. cheesy

GEJ till 4536! grin

#BringBackGoodluck2015 grin
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite:

He does a lot for his pocket o.

He helped Dan Etete steal $1.1bn from Nigeria. cheesy

GEJ till 4536! grin

#BringBackGoodluck2015 grin

You should run his campaign grin
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You should run his campaign grin

Yes o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is basically what is happening considering this 3m jobs in 12 months challenge.

https://www.nairaland.com/1889856/confab-fg-sets-up-presidential/3#26079797

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
GEJ: The biggest person ever to sit at Aso Rock! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by feedthenation(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
The next GEJ election slogan will be that, "GEJ has created 3million jobs in Nigeria".

By the way, what's the purpose of the SURE-P program?
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by simdam500(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
reedbam: Is the form 1000 or 1200 grin .
plus N1000 registration
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by simdam500(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
tjfulloption: cool i pray to Almighty God, let me be among them...ameen. GEJ till 2019!
the clueless GEJ just won a vote for himself
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Ozugbo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
D same president gave an order 2 a committee 2 complete immigration recruitment within 12wks n nothing came out dereafter.Y do u think my toddler brother in pre-nursery will believe dis f9 president?3m jobs at d 11th hour.Nosense!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Chuxchudi: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Uncle Jona should create another committer to make sure those jobs are created.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by sombrady(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
oga jona I trust in u till 2019
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by ayinba1(f): 1:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Sagamite:

- From the 9th to the 12th month, these companies would ALL be running successfully and have reached their peak to hire 3 million people since Nigerians are well-educate Oxbridge experts.

GEJ till we perish! grin

Magician GEJ! Abracadabraaaa!!
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by RoyalRoy(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2014
omenka: #Rephrasing: Jonathan asks board to recruit 3million TAN cyber THUGS.

Fixed!!!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Sagamite(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2014
sombrady: oga jona I trust in u till 2019

May your life and that of your future generations only get a maximum of what GEJ can offer as a leader during your entire lives, even if Nigeria changes this person!

Say "Amen".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unemployment In Nigeria / What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? / Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.